Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project?

Gentleman honestly I want to tell you that I also read on this forum the Samsung company is going to launch the cryptocurrency project I want to tell you that if they do this this is the big achievement of the cryptocurrency that is very valuable for everyone

On 1/17/2021 at 6:30 PM, Syriana said:

It is a strong move for Samsung and it is also beneficial for cryptocurrencies, and this of course will benefit everyone, both users and producers of Bitcoin, and I think that this partnership will result in an increase in the price of currencies, especially Ethereum, and we benefit from it all.

This move would increase the demand so the price would increase obviously, but what I expect much from such project is not the price increase but the growth of cryptocurrencies in general, where crypto would finally be used by everyone in many cases like it is for paper money.

@redamoun @Ziddi Jutt @Mutivo @Mommy @selfmade @Chaudhary

I have heard of the same and its one think I think they are getting right because they already have the technology because you look around there are so many things that are happening and are powerful because when you find that one key that is effective for so many people there are good ideas that are always great for every single person there is a chance for us to be right and be in growth

• +3 1

Blockchain technology is the future of many applications and internet of things. Sooner or later all the companies we see today avoiding the blockchain will move their applications to this area. As a result of this, the early investors in many projects like Ethereum will live glorious days.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Wowww! I wasn't aware of this, but for my point of view I think we all need to help people open their eyes and realize that the present is already today and we need to make the most of the digital world both in Cryptcoin and Trading, we are blessed to be able to coincide in this era and take advantage of everything.

It is possible for Samsung to create projects such as portfolios and systems that help facilitate the use of currencies through its own devices and they will not create a business for them. This is what I think. 

I guess the news is true,  and even if it not true then it really not far from been a true news,  because so many companies these days are turning attention towards the development of blockchain technology,  so I think that Samsung is not lying be left out of the new world. 

• +2 1

Am seeing it for the first time that Samsung is willing to make it own wallet for the benefit of it user, it will be a great development to it user and the use of crypto currency will continue spreading around the world and I hope they complete the project soon in Samsung.

• +1 1

The Ethereum Network is seen with a lot of potential, for the simple fact that Samsung will take these actions it motivates even more to buy ETH and it is very good that I advise on this issue to invest in ETH because I see a lot of potential in the future, you have to enter now and not too late.

I am not sure of Samsung lunching a cryptocurrency project I did research on it but still not giving a direct answer to it so for that I doubt if it true but of it happens to be true it will be very okay

The Enjin cryptocurrency seems to me to belong to Samsung so I see very high potential in this because Samsung is a very large cryptocurrency, therefore we will know that it has a good support and that every day large companies promote the use of cryptocurrencies.

It will be a great and welcome idea if samsung lunches its cryptocurrency, samsung has been a great technological frontier over the years and these achievements will drive such wonderful innovation. 

Thanks for sharing the knowledge and experience with us as samsung are trying to develop the status of cryptotalk currency platform we wish cryptotalk currency platform will grow to a higher level in the forum

• +1 1

This could have fast boost the promotion of the entire crypto currency. Been the largest smart company world wide launching crypto projects. It's a good gesture for considering ETH, ETH can not be compare to BTC but has been playing indispensable test for partnerships

I do not know if Samsung planning to launch it’s own cryptocurrency or not. But this is true that all big companies in this world are very conscious about bitcoin price and it’s popularity. So they can launch their own coin to dominate the market.

There has been no official confirmation regarding this matter. for the plan may have been far ahead, but we still have to wait for the Samsung to officially confirm. 

On 10/18/2019 at 7:39 AM, Phash said:

It is actually true. Samsung is really in for this tech and they have been partnering with some big crypto company in other to make their dream real and it will be a big game changer. 

Am hearing this foebthe first time and the partnership will be a big boast to crypto currency because it will bring a lot of development and we will witness many user in the field of crypto.

Do know abut launch it’s own cryptocurrency organised way  this is true that all big companies and lot of development and we will witness many user in the field.I hope that's information, but knowing that many pages are working to have their own digital empires and platform informative.

It could be possible because some companies like amazon is now accepting payment with bitcoin but as for Samsung I have not come across this but this us the future even if not now I know very soon it can happen. 

I understand that sansumg is not developing a cryptocurrency or token based on ETH, however they are investigating how to integrate a Blockchain to their phones to offer the same security as Apple with their iPhones in a system like Android, which would mean A revolution..

Samsung is a very powerful company and when it says tat it is going to have a crypto currency then it must be powerful one, I wonder why would Samsung want to choose Ethereum while it can have its own currency, however, it seems like a good chance for Ethereum to prosper and it seems like it is the suitable time to start investing in it. 

• +2 1

I don't know about this news. I think if Samsung is looking to lunch the crypto currency project. It is very good for Samsung and crypto currency. I think blockchain phones are a promising are for future blockchain industry development. 

Dear mate I do not said with sure but I heard from a lot of peoples that they are trying to make the phone that are based on blockchain and I think that it would be a great step from the Samsung phones. 

I have not hear it at any kind of news plays I am using Google chrome to read news on Daily articles but it was not there as well where did you got that news my friend?

Well, that won't be so supprising, as that is exactly what cryptocurrecy needs to become a stable currency,we have seen Facebook also trying to develop there's and also Amazon, so Samsung should not be left out too.