How can I withdraw my USD by PayPal or Creditcard ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How can I withdraw my USD by PayPal or Creditcard ?

Today I wanted to withdraw my earning " USD " by Paypal or creditcard but I didn't find this feature there is no Paypal choice here !
did any one know how can I withdraw to Paypal ? 
Thank you !

Annotation 2020-04-05 213002.png

In fact, it would be thought that this feature is there. There are other wallets that I have tried. There are Bitcoin, Payer and others, but there is no tias and does not depend on one wallet.

Edited by Maroua
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

37 minutes ago, Maroua said:

In fact, it would be thought that this feature is there. There are other wallets that I have tried. There are Bitcoin, Payer and others, but there is no tias and does not depend on one wallet.

Did you try to withdraw your USD by paypal before ?

please tell me this is very important to me 

3 minutes ago, AmjadBydn said:

@AmjadBydn  Hello. Like you said, there is no Paypal withdrawal option at Yobit. To convert Bitcoin and receive USD to Paypal, you must use a 3rd party service like PAXFUL.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

This feature is not available on this platform because it is a platform for digital currencies, but it has at least listed those services you need about a website that you depend on. Search for reliable sites that convert between banks, you will find many of them, but you must beware of them before you venture

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It means there is no option are given by the exchanges for PayPal then you need to used  available options for withdraw purposes because still not available. Because each exchange has their own contracts with e wallets so withdraw with perfect money. It is a good reputation based Wallet's. 

7 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Today I wanted to withdraw my earning " USD " by Paypal or creditcard but I didn't find this feature there is no Paypal choice here !
Thank you !

You can't directly withdraw or transfer your USD money to your paypal account because paypay is not supported by yobit. I suggest to you to transfer it first to another wallet like coinbase then you can now transfer it to your paypal account. 

There are many ways you can use to withdraw your coins to PayPal like using exchange sites like paxful or Localbitcoins there are buyers buying bitcoins with PayPal funds.

There is no option  of PayPal  available  on yobit .  I suggest  You  to withdraw  your usd to prefect money  or payers. Then if you need  in PayPal  there are many  exchanger sites available . You can search about  some legit sites. They  will give you PAyPal  USD by taking  your  others.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I did not try to withdraw the dollar using Paypal, but I do not think that the option to withdraw Paypal exists so I advise you to convert your dollar into a cryptocurrency and then withdraw to Bayer Bank and from there you can convert the currency to the Paypal balance and then withdraw

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Unfortunately, this forum does not provide you with withdrawals through Paypal Bank, so I advise you to transfer your money to a cryptocurrency, as it is more profitable than the dollar because of the fluctuation of the price you are witnessing.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
You can visit Cryptorifalls website and buy a card through bitcoin
And charge your balance with Paypal using it

• +1 2

Create a coinpot wallet account, its very easy and no kyc. Then convert your bitcoins to litecoin in yobit and transfer them to your coinpot wallet (only 10 minutes you receive your transaction) after there convert your ltc to btc in coinpot and its free to convert! Then create a paxful account and no kyc, then transfer your btc from coinpot to paxful (its free again to send btc in coinpot) and after receiving them to paxful you can now sell them in just one minute there and get paid by credit card... Its a one day process. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

8 hours ago, Badman001 said:

this is true that there is not any option of withdraw USD in PayPal account .

I used localbitcoin website for exchange my Bitcoin to PayPal cash .

watch some videos how the process is done .

I will see and I will tell you about the result !
I think this is the best way to convert it to my Paypal account ! thank you so much bro.

20 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Thank you !

My friend as far as i know yobit exchange doesn't support direct withdrawal to PayPal account. But I'm sure it support direct withdrawal to payeer account so you can use payeer instead of PayPal. 

This problem can be solved easily. Choose either Perfect Money or Payeer and withdraw your USD to one of these wallets. After you received your USD, you can use online exchanges to convert Perfect Money or Payeer to PayPal. You will be charged a few dollars as fee and your transaction will be done from a few hours up to 24 hours because sometimes PayPal processing will take time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Unfortunately,still there is no option of withdraws of USD to Paypal in yobit.In future too,there will be no option(asked from the admin of yobit in telegram).I don't know why but there should be an option for the Paypal which can make transactions easy for the many members.

• Useful or interesting 1

There was a feature of bank and credit card bit now it is off. I use perfect money which have lower fee. I will suggest you to use this and from perfect money you will be able to withdraw. 

• +1 1

On 4/5/2020 at 9:14 PM, AmjadBydn said:

No, I did not withdraw my honorable brother, but do not worry, there is definitely a good way to help you withdraw your money, do not worry about this.

Well dear friend I don't think you can withdraw your money directly from yobit to PayPal , there is no payment method which you can withdraw directly to PayPal so I think you should try other payment methods.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Unfortunately you can’t withdraw from yobit to PayPal direct , of you want to do this , you have to withdraw to payeer or perfect money , and cherche for website five you opportunity to exchange your money from payeer to PayPal, i suggest bestexchange you can find this feature, but you have to be careful.

Yes, several methods of withdrawing through the dollar have been deleted, and I believe that this is due to technical and technical problems, or that the methods are not used in a significant way.
There are a lot of exchanges that you can use to transfer your money into Paypal

THINK POSITIVE

1 hour ago, Binjit said:

You can not withdraw your USD in paypal from yobit you have to withdraw bitcoin in your wallet then 
bitcoin send to your paypal account paypal will exchange your bitcoin to USD there

Yes I have known that ! there is a way to convert it by converting them to Bchabc coin ! then from bitcoin cash to your Viscard or Paypal or Creditcard !

Dear Friends There is no system for withdrawal from PayPal so you have to use another express site where you can take the money from there.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot