How can I withdraw my USD by PayPal or Creditcard ? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How can I withdraw my USD by PayPal or Creditcard ?

You can't withdraw your dollars that you have earned from this forum to PayPal directly. But you need it to send these dollars in perfect money then you can easily send these dollars to PayPal.

This is not currently possible with YOBIT but maybe at some point they will implement it since PayPal recently added support for new cryptocurrencies so it is a very good thing and maybe Yobit will soon take this into account and can withdraw to PayPal.

Hello friend .. I think that you cannot convert it directly into the US dollar. You must first transfer it to the yobit site, and then follow the instructions. I am still a beginner in these matters.

I recommend binance, I think that by yobit you can transfer to some platforms but I'm not sure if to paypal, but nevertheless I recommend 100% that you use binance because this platform is very good and easy to use.

19 hours ago, jappy said:

I recommend binance, I think that by yobit you can transfer to some platforms but I'm not sure if to paypal, but nevertheless I recommend 100% that you use binance because this platform is very good and easy to use.

It seems to me that everyone is just worried about this topic, although there is nothing critical here! After all, you can easily use exchangers, some of the most popular, one of them is BESTCHANGE! There you can choose the best conditions for yourself, good luck!

There are so many methods to withdraw your earnings that you get from cryptotalk. First you should have a wallet ( yobit). You can with it using your paypal account if there is balance in it.

Try to create an account in another exchange or wallet that allows you to withdraw to a personal credit card, for example, you can enter uphold that gives you that option, there are different types of currencies from many countries, not only USD, you can also withdraw by cryptocurrency to Paypal and there make the conversion to USD and then have your money if you wish, keep in mind that when withdrawing the money, use a crypto that does not have such high commission, look for something like waves or dash, Yes, make sure PayPal accepts those cryptocurrencies.

Hello guys seriously I don't know idea about this topic because am a new member of this site Am not rich to start wesdrow money because Am not rich 8days for this site

You cannot transfer the usd from YoBit directly to PayPal. This feature is not available in the methods of withdrawing from Yobit.  If you want to convert Bitcoin to USD on Paypal, you can use a (Best Exchange) site that contains reliable sites that can transfer your money from Bitcoin to USD on Paypal account in a small percentage.

It's really easy I do it few days before and it's done. I prefer you to use browser and YouTube and you will easily get information about this. Because I did the same . It's really easy and Simple steps. You can do it without any trouble in no time.

To be honest my friend I didn't find the method to withdraw my amount and through trading. I am also looking for others opinion and posts to do this own myself. Can anyone tells me about this withdraw method.

You can utilize outsider help for that brother yet listen your PayPal ought to be confirmed to get the installment so do it first and seach about the locales that store PayPal in the wake of paying in btc.

Through an exchange you can make this process easier, you can make your change from cryptocurrency to PayPal or the platform you prefer, you can also transfer your balance to your credit card, I think that an exchange is the best and safest way to do this, since it is difficult for an ordinary person to do this because they may be the victim of a scam.

• +3 1

I'm so sorry my mates, actually and to sincerely speaking I can't say any more about this your topic because I have never make a transaction or withdrawal with PayPal account, I only use other WALLETS.

• +1 1

You must try other wallets for this action like coinbase, block chain etc. One of my friend is using that and is very helpful. 

This information that you are giving us is very useful because there are people in this forum who do not know or have no idea how to withdraw their US dollars by paypal or credit card and now thanks to this information in addition to me they will surely know a lot of people for sure this publication as it is useful will come to inquire all.

Hello my friend,

I am afraid you can't withdraw your crypto currencies with PayPal or any credit cards, it's a crypto and digital currencies platform.

You have to use a third party service to withdraw your money into PayPal.

Best regards.

When you are  earning  from this forum you should receive your earning on yobit  and then from there you can easily with draw earning   there are many option you can withdraw it by using Paypal credit card Visa card and many other options are present there is no any problem to withdraw money.

Dear Mate, Sadly to say that you cannot withdraw from Yobit to Paypal directly. If you want to withdraw your earned income you should go for Payeer or perfect money and other opportunity you have.  the other way is to convert them to Bchabc coin. then from bitcoin wallet cash to your Paypal account but go for it after full research.

Edited by Muhmmad Yousaf

Yobit does not allow you to withdraw USD directly to your PayPal account or credit card. It only accepts the wallets mentioned above, but you can move your cryptocurrency to your PayPal account and convert it to fiat there.

I think that there is no option given by the exchanges for PayPal then you need to used  available options for withdraw purposes because still not available. Because each exchange has their own contracts with e wallets so withdraw with perfect money.

My friend, the linked platform does not support this electronic bank that you are asking about, so I advise you to ask some of the experts so that they can help you solve your problem to be in the best way.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I am a new member. I do not have a clear idea about this topic. I advise you to consult the elderly members to get advice about this problem.

It means that if the exchanges do not have a PayPal alternative, you must use other available options to withdraw funds because PayPal is still inaccessible. Since each exchange has its own contracts with e wallets, perfect money withdrawals are possible. It has a decent reputation, according to Wallet.

It means that if the exchanges do not have a PayPal alternative, you must use other available options to withdraw funds because PayPal is still inaccessible. Since each exchange has its own contracts with e wallets, perfect money withdrawals are possible. It has a decent reputation, according to Wallet.

I don't think there's any option for PayPal in the yobit,but I suggest you withdraw it through perfect money, that'll be much more better,also you can make research on sites you can make  withdrawal using PayPal