What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
azizamine

What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from?

Good post, we can all thigs rightly any success in a impect goals.The main basic approach and then choose and treat your actions correctly. The thought is that the any situation is about success your goals.good luck.

we should a give a great deal time and inspiration to the activities we are keen on ,in the event that you don't give time and in the event that you don't buckle down, at that point we won't accomplish the outcomes which we need to. over the long haul we ought to consistently buckle down.

I think determination is so important and needy thing for becoming successful in any section, so I think you focus to a main issue. Now I guess that here first need that we will not do any illegal method then we always full fill the limitation of post I mean 25 or 20 posts daily. Thanks

It is very important to pay close attention to the world of cryptocurrencies and in recent times many new projects are coming out and most of them all become scams we have to investigate a lot not to lose our capital.

Well said dear we want to focous on our aim and golas also we want to get the all information about the markeet of the bitcoin and when you can well about the profit then you want to do investment on this form and get the profit 

Exaco, we should be clear in which field within the crypto world we want to work and not only know that, we must also take into account how much profit we want to generate in a certain amount of time, that will allow us to have order and a defined objective, I am entering more the field of trading, these days I have learned a lot, and in these moments with the price of btc, I am waiting for my input, this has helped me to be more patient.

All work is more important and your work is so different and difficult types so can try to try daily and one time you can do it so crypto forum for knowledge skills much greater and increase your expression and i am newbie and my 100 post work remaining and daily try to complete 

Yes you are saying right i am strongly agree with you . we should always choose that field in which we are interested than we should devote our time and concentration to understand the field 

That's right because we all know with the practice we earn experience so the more time we spend on any field the more we will know about it and find out better way to get better profits from it and this for sure apply to crypto too so we should always learn when the chance exists

• +3 1

Hello friends i see what i am talking about i want to do the best in it i want to get experience from experienced people i want to do good in whatever i want people to like me thank you...!

You are truly with what you state It is awesome that we characterize the field that we need to work with and benefit from on the grounds that this strategy will empower us to concentrate on this field just and in this manner we will have the option to learn and dominate it well.

Chosen the specific field in crypto is as important as crypto itself as it helps in keeping one a master if the field he gas chosen and Aldo an art of perfection is guaranteed.

You are right mate. It is really important for all of us to have a specific area of investment. You should not be jack of all trade and master of none. Lets find what we are good at and stick to it and knowing everything about it so that we can be the best in that area.

To thanks, when we are trying to develop interesting in any feld of things, we need to take our full attention to focus on the reality of things, because to make success is only when we are create now ambition with great access.

The major importance is to avoid the problem or habit of drifting. Having a major purpose and aim is one of the stepping stone to greatness. Just find the best field that you are more attach to then begin mining your golds from it. Casanova confirmed that his success in life was brought about by his ability to concentrate on a single goal till he succeed. 

You have to believe in your self and fixed your goal and start working hard to reach your goal. If you do not do that you can not become successful in your life. Never loss your hope. It is the most important tool of successful people.

Dedication is a fundamental part of our growth within the cryptotalk platform, since with perseverance we will have excellent results within the platform.

Truly it is genuine we need to give our complete consideration to any project that we start our own or to any others projects we should work there with our full considerations.

When you are determined in a prospective field one need to get insight about the field before venting into it. Making lots if research to gain knowledge and experience then applied them to become successful

• +1 1

We all are unique. We all have different capabilities which we might have not even figured it out yet. We must have a clear vision the path we are going to choose to gain success. The only way to do that is to be determined and we must believe in our self. If we are not confident enough then everything will come to an end. We must try to maximize our chances of succeeding. We must be patient and well aware of the field and at last hard work in order to win.

The importance of measuring the values you want to make or benefit from this platform,makes one to pay more attention to that domain when you make a lot of profit from, so you are more interested in the earning.

Nothing comes easy,if anyone of want to be successful in what they are doing them they must devot their time to it and commitment and dedication towards that particular thing is very important, failure to determine the field you wanted to win then you are bond loose. However, releasing your potential is very crucial in the forum of cryptocurrency.

Yes, it is right. If you want to become successful in any field then you should pay totally attention and discover the new things and control your mistakes and should more work. And if you can not access your goal then you should not loss your courage and work with confidence and continously. 

• +1 1

It is very important if you want to achieve your goals in any field then you must determine and just focus on your hard work. I think patience and hard work is the most important thing is in your success. If you have some patience and you will learn and increase your skills you will get more positive result

Trading section or field is my best fields. From trading i want to earn money. This is best field throughout the world. There are more profit and money as compared to other fields, in short time. But there is a chance of getting lost your money also. So choose fields according to your own mindset. In my opinion trading is best one