What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
azizamine

What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from?

On 4/5/2020 at 11:01 PM, azizamine said:

The importance of determining the field that you want to make or profit from is that you will devote more attention to that field that you want to make or profit from.
Since you are more interested in this field, you will discover secrets and mistakes and become more professional in this field, so we know that to determine the field that you want to gain from it is very important

It is really important to choose the field of interest wisely.  If we choose the wrong field then it can cause serious consequences on financial career. So we all must choose the field to work very carefully, we cna take suggestions from seniors. In field of interest, growth is rapid and learning opportunities are more.

I trust you dedication on some thing leads to archivement and in this situation its vital to focus where you would need to see earnings from it might be a commercial enterprise  crypto or the Forex market trading depending on where you have got a whole lot interest.

Yes you are right. It is important for any person to keep his way straight to only one direction. Expertise came from  repetitive nature of job. Setting goal in one direction determines our desire and willingness to get such goal fulfilled.

• +1 1

You are right. We must put all our attention and focus on any project or investment that we do because it needs to develop a well thought out plan so that we can achieve it and succeed in it and get a profit through it. I wish success to all.

Determining the field is one of the most important basics of life
You have to specify the goal to be reached and write down the difficulties and obstacles, and you have to find solutions to these obstacles and difficulties, and unhappily reach your goal at an excellent rate

Yes it is totally right said then we should need to make attention and full attention on that project that we will need I think. So concern in other thing so I think that is just waste of time so be careful and choose your path.

• +1 1

A very important topic.  I agree with you. We need to have a goal to achieve success in every area of life.  In each case, they have seized it, despite obstacles we can scarcely imagine. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

A very important topic.  I agree with you. We need to have a goal to achieve success in every area of life.  In each case, they have seized it, despite obstacles we can scarcely imagine. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

One of its importance to determine the field you want win is that you would give more emphasis on it, learn more about it, devote yourself to it until you achieve it 

Yes i agree with you. In wvery filed you want to work with order and hard for success.  In all sector hardwork is the only key to success. You Will ready to work hardbyou will be win. In this time you will get learn and knowledge with experience. You will achieve success with good learner. 

Yes friend you are right.  If we want to make good money in the forum and get a good idea about this forum then we have to be more attentive to it and more serious about the work.  Seriousness towards work will help us reach our own goals properly.

We decide any documented truly on the grounds that with no arranging we can't fruitful in any venture, so its critical to decide any undertaking we start venture in any field its assistance to know each thing in this fields and we became achievement in any task.

Welcome, my friend, of course we must define the area in which we work and define the goals that we want so that all we have to do is persevere, follow up and increase, pay attention to the information you are looking at, the same, the subject is accurate, everything and good luck to everyone

Very important to us then we determined our way to achievement then you should try hard to get your ambitions so keep on your progresive way and always do well. 

you look at the important of the field than your select the field you are determine to profit from focus on that put in your strength and every necessary things. 

That is true friend what you say that determining the importance of our field for me is important because if we choose that field we will be focusing on that field only and not on the others and it is good to focus only on that because if we focus on We can only investigate it or discover its secrets in depth until the end that if we focused on several we could not do it as we wanted so we chose only one.

Hello friends,

Yes it is true  we need  to devote  our full attention   to any project  that we start  our own or to any  others projects we should  work  there  with our full attentions. Thanks so much guys and good luck friends

Yes it is very very stunning I think because we need to focus on one thing by this act we bec6 expert on that field or on that project I think. So it is very helpful and informative I think. So be happy and do my dear.

• +1 1

My friend success in any field work hard is very important . Without work hard we can't get any success that's why my friends always work hard and work with patience and honesty  . And always work hard with regularly for getting success in your life .

• +3 1

Yeah, its true we need to find a field in which we want to be successful. That field must be about things you understand quite well. 

If you want to be successful in any field you must know a lot about it. You can learn from your experience which is gained by working in that field. You must be ready to invest your time so that you can achieve success in that field.

Because everyone knows what they have to do for getting success in that field but choosing the field and determining it is the most difficult task. Because once you do that your all attention will be towards that particular field and you  

Hello my loves, how are you today, the importance of determining the field in which I want to win is that I am going to focus more on researching it to see if it is safer how much more it can give me in profits and how safe it is to invest without having as many pardidasy as any new project we always want to be successful.

• +1 1

Dear friend you are totally right we will reach in top position by working hard we will success in everyfield of life by doing hard work  and achive his goals 

Of course you have rightly said that if we want to succeed in a project, then we should not be afraid of small risks and our intentions should be firm and our attention should be on our work. And we should make a special target, then we can achieve it easily, for this we will need hard working and special attention. Even if we fail once, we should not stop and start again because mistakes happen to teach us not to repeat. 

Yeah determination is an important factor for success in any work which we want to start or wanna success in our started work.we just need to stick to our ambitions and can acquire success in any field of life.so determinent is very important.