What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
azizamine

What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from?

Friend, I can tell you that I like the area of trading and cryptocurrencies, that is why I came here to cryptotalk, we all have reasons to be here, many are for the money, others for the knowledge and I for both, I started here by looking for information and what I like is that I can use this money to invest and practice everything I learn here in this wonderful forum, many of us must focus on this forum for the information and we will see that all things will come in due time.

So stay focused on that goal and dedicated your time and efforts in learning  from this forum and you will eventually earning  and become more professional in this field and so we know that to detrimental the field.

I think you focused to a main issue. Now I think that here first need that we will not do any illegal method then we always full fill the limitation of post I mean 20 post per 24 hours.

• +1 1

Yes you made a very nice post .Hard work is not the only way to succeed in life for succeeding determination and opportunity  are also required .The first thing you have to do is to Determine in which field you have go.After this you need a chance that when you get a chance to do work with hard work and go into it..

• +1 1

you have to work in a field you love it , because this make you do all you have to succeed in it , so you learn hard you make a good experience , you cherche for something difficult to know , that make you professional , and you know how to work with a good way in this field , so chose a field you find your self in , don’t chose it just for money.

• +1 1

I think the field which you determine for win needed your all attention your search and your hard work. For win this field you have ability to get this without your ability you do nothing in this world. So please go in only one way which you want to get for your future. 

To succeed on any site, we must first work hard and work well so that there is no mistake in our work and follow the rules, I think these are the best ways to succeed. If we follow these methods then we can be considered a successful man  .

• +1 1

Yes it is important  to determine your field,because  in.this way you will.devote all your attention.and power to achieve  such field,the most famous proverb is"AIM.AT HEAVEN AND YOU WILL GET EARTH THROWN"life without aim.is like a desert where no flower bloom ,so first determine your field and then gain.information  about that field .....

In my opinion this is the most important part of your success in choosing a particular field.  Because everyone knows what they need to do to be successful in this field.Focus our attention on achieving this.  Because in the case of distracting our focus on different goals, it can affect the speed of goal attainment.

You should determine your goals and your field that can help you to win more when you select your goals and field then the next step is to achieve that goals so I suggest you that you should to set your goals about any field that you like to win more

You are one of us who has practiced knowledge in a field that is only at the stage of our observation.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:01 AM, azizamine said:

The importance of determining the field that you want to make or profit from is that you will devote more attention to that field that you want to make or profit from.
Since you are more interested in this field, you will discover secrets and mistakes and become more professional in this field, so we know that to determine the field that you want to gain from it is very important

Yes my friend it is important for determined the field that I want to make or profit from.If I wants to be good at something I have to give my full attention to that particular thing. If I wants to be better at something I have to do it again and again until I make it correct. So that now I am more interested in this crypto field I have to learn as much as I can from this crypto forum and use that knowledge in future.

Because of the Kovid-19 in my house, we all have a chance to do as much work as possible by sitting in our house. And if you find an online platform, then you should also focus on it and do your work. And Online Ways To Make Money From Home .

• +3 1

Yes all members are very good in this platform and they will give you very help in this forum in every problem. So Don't worry if you don't understand something here i Suggest you to just set a goal for your life they make you very good place in crypto.

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, to succeed in any topic that must be planned from the beginning, because if we start correctly, we will reach the end with success. Take good care of your work and you will get a good result.

Hello friend how are you all .

1_It is quite right that In which field we will be interested, we can only do good work it.

#If we work from the heart in a forum then it gives us a lot to learn .

#It creates a lot of greatness in us.

2_If we work in such a place where the profit is very high but we are not interested .So over time we feel boredom and we are unable to do the work properly .

😊So it is very important to select right field  before working .

we should a give a lot time and motivation to the projects we are interested in ,if you do not give time and if you do not work hard then we will not achieve the results which we want to.. You just have to read and find the necessary information for this. If you see that you are succeeding in a field,.

5 minutes ago, Asiya420 said:

Well my aim. Is just to learn all the skills, information and experience by staying at this forum about the cryptography. Because in future these currencies may be work to gather with fiat in future. And they will be used as a transaction tool. 

@Asiya420Yes dear you can do it, just you need devote your time,attention for your respected field for sometimes after that you will feel relax this forum by more practice so keep your best for your struggle.

This is exceptionally significant for any individual. There resemble a large number of chances are there from which individuals can pick. I state, simply go out there and investigate those odds and attempted to discover the one that best suits you. It need not be only one, it very well may be many. It's tied in with getting things done for yourself and for nobody else and daring to pick what truly one needs.

we should a give a great deal time and inspiration to the tasks we are keen on ,in the event that you don't give time and on the off chance that you don't buckle down, at that point we won't accomplish the outcomes which we need to. over the long haul we ought to consistently buckle down.

If we want to be good and perfect on crypto and in fact anything we should learn and be experts in all field, this we would earn better.

On 4/5/2020 at 11:01 PM, azizamine said:

The importance of determining the field that you want to make or profit from is that you will devote more attention to that field that you want to make or profit from.
Since you are more interested in this field, you will discover secrets and mistakes and become more professional in this field, so we know that to determine the field that you want to gain from it is very important

Yes you are right. I am agree with your thoughts. Every success depends on your level of efforts. If you gain experience in any Field then success in not far away from you. Keep doing effort

• +1 1

I emphatically concur with this post. Having assurance to the field one is joining makes somebody to be engaged in that field and that is one of the way to progress on Crypto world as well. One should be resolved prior to joining cryptotalk discussion as this assurance of joining will likewise be the way to defeat any difficulties looked here most particularly as a novice and furthermore to learn cryptographic money exchanging as much as possible from the accomplished ones.

Nowadays it is safe and effective to choice one specific field. When you work on many field then you may face some information problem but when someone working on a site he is getting more informative and professiona.   

Working in several areas is important in order to earn more.But I think we need to set a specific program and choose a specific field to expand our experience with it, increase our profits with it and reduce our.If we can heard work,we will success more.