Will You Sell Before The Halving? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Will You Sell Before The Halving?

Hello my friends. I am sure you all have some Bitcoins in your wallet. 

As we know, Bitcoin halving will happen soon and no one knows what will happen to the price.

So, will you sell your Bitcoin before the halving occurs? Or will you wait after it happens?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Bohana said:

As we know, Bitcoin halving will happen soon and no one knows what will happen to the price.

So, will you sell your Bitcoin before the halving occurs? Or will you wait after it happens?

Hello. No one knows what will happen to Bitcoin before or after the halving occurs. Even expert people cannot predict what the price will be after halving. I guess it depends on luck here.

• +1 1

Currently, I do not want to sell at this time, maybe I will wait for a while until the price goes up more than that and then I will sell, I want to monitor the price now

I prefer to wait for what will happen, it may rise as usual or take unaccounted fluctuations because even the experts are not corrosive, which may happen after half. but my hopes are that all will rise and make profits that may change his life

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

2 hours ago, Bohana said:

I don't think that's a serious problem, because bitcoin is normal if you lose half the price. I will not sell it and keep waiting until the price of bitcoin returns. the important thing is to stay patient and don't panic in situations like that.

No one know what will happen with this halving ! I think the situation now has been changed! so maybe the price will increase again ! so we have to wait

3 hours ago, Bohana said:

Yes my friend i have also heard that bitcoin halving is soon in May 2020. I think i have heard right yes? I. Think I'll be holding my bitcoin in my wallet safely. I'll wait for halving. 

For me now, I will just have to watch the price until to go up.
  I have nothing but  patient and waiting
 I see that the majority here ,  only  they will  monitor the price, so that they do not sell at a loss and lose their annual profits. Always speed will generate ➡the regret.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I am not in a hurry, i'll sell some when it's 20-100k per bitcoin or something like that. Last time people who sold before halving were kind of regretting that.

I think that no, I will wait for the price to change after halving and will only sell bitcoin if the price starts to fall down, now there is no sense to sell bitcoin as it can grow in price after halving.

Well, i will just hold my coins until the good value comes, as of now we can't sell our coins because it's not worth at all, wait for the halving comes to get some extra profit from it.

I have some crypto holdings in my offline hardware wallets. I really do not think about to sell them before halving event of Bitcoin. I believe , price of Bitcoin will start to increase after halving and price of Altcoins can also increase against the price of Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2

I will hold my bitcoins untill halving because as far as i know after halving the price of bitcoin increased that will be much beneficial for me as an investor  so i will not sell before the Halving   

I'm also not certain about what will happen to the bitcoin price after halving therefore, I will sell half of what I earned before halving and observe what happens after the halving is done and I think this is the best to do in my opinion.

I will wait for Bitcoin to Halving in May 2020. Many begin to buy bitcoin, today, before Halving, but never sell it. It’s best to buy bitcoin at a low price than to sell at a loss. 

I do not think that prices will go up quickly before halving so there is no point in selling. But if the price reaches 15K dollars, I will sell part of it.

I think the halving of this year will not be like the last halving because the actual bad situation we life, maybe if there is not the corona virus crisis is possible we can predict a such situation.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I know bitcoin price predation is not easy but sell bitcoin before halving its not good deal, because now bitcoin Price is low in this situation we can't sell our coins, because wait some more time we knows bitcoin halving later bitcoin prices goes high, so don't panic and hold our coins.

No, I will not start selling, because I barely collected a bit of bitcoin and do not want to sell it at a low price. This frustrates me very much. I want to earn respectable money.

Edited by Maroua

Yes dear no one knows what is going to happen on bitcoin halving. I read that it going to done in May which is not far now. I will not buy and waite for halving. 

It depends,if the bitcoin increase and i gain good amount of profit,i will definitely sell 1/3 of it. Profit is profit,so its better to be safe and secure even small amount. But i will make sure that i will still have more to hold as after halving bitcoin price can be expected to increase more.

Edited by Ms.o

No I don't think i will do that. It is very important to hold the currencies in crypto world. And one user must have patience. Halving can high up the value of bitcoins and also there is a possibility to the lower price occuring. So I prefer to invest in bitcoins after halving and I will hold still my currencies. 

• +1 1

I have very great confidence that the price will rise after half, which is why I will not sell before half. We bought cryptocurrencies until we win a large percentage of the difference that we will get after half.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will act on the situation, but even if the price starts to fall after halving, I will not sell bitcoin and will wait for the price to increase to $ 10,000.