Will Bitcoin Survive from Corona? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will Bitcoin Survive from Corona?

He has definitely overcome this crisis and I think he will come out stronger. People have been able to learn its attractions and benefits compared to common money.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/5/2020 at 3:39 PM, SuperCrypto said:

We all suffer from the disease crisis now and know how much the market is suffering and this crisis has greatly affected it. Do you think that bitcoin can survive from this crisis and continues to reach its goals despite the great pressure in light of this crisis that affected all assets in the world?

At this point in time we are already seeing the bitcoin pump after the corona dump earlier this year, so the answer to this is a big YES it will survive the corona pandemic.

We all know Bitcoin, it is surprising that it has overcome all the obstacles that it has had this year and it continues to rise, nobody knows how far it will go

• +1 2

The results after many months later shown the Bitcoin is strong and not even coronavirus can touch it. It is now in course for something bigger and still rising. Maybe it was multiple factors that contributed into this but the important was the fact that people didn't stop believing in Bitcoin as it is an asset that has fixed supply and a mechanism that helps reduce inflation and increase higher selling resistance.

• +2 1

Hello everyone, I don't see any reason why Bitcoin can't survive during Corona virus pandemic instead Bitcoin will grow bigger during that time because I know in many countries worldwide had lockdown in which their won't be movement and I know many people won't like their investment or their account to be at stable so they will rather invest on Bitcoin because investing on Bitcoin doesn't need any movement, someone can invest in Bitcoin or be involved in crypto trade anywhere.

On 4/5/2020 at 2:39 PM, SuperCrypto said:

We all suffer from the disease crisis now and know how much the market is suffering and this crisis has greatly affected it. Do you think that bitcoin can survive from this crisis and continues to reach its goals despite the great pressure in light of this crisis that affected all assets in the world?

I don't think Bitcoin is affected by the current crisis. The price of bitcoin fell a little in March but now the price of bitcoin continues to rise. Currently bitcoin price is around $ 19,000, which I think will continue to go up. Meanwhile, other financial markets have experienced a decline due to the current global economic crisis. Bitcoin has shown resistance in the world's crypto and financial markets and has thus become a great store of value for money.

• +2 1

Of course, we all need to be patient because of Corona, it's simplest brief.  We can combat this epidemic crisis and get well soon and get returned to ordinary lifestyles and business.  So we ought to give significance to staying power.  I am hoping all goes nicely soon.Its good topics for corona

• +2 1

I think it is late question. It Should be first time of disease.  

There is no doubt disease cause many for all of us not all for us however disease effect the economy  of world included all the countries. 

But i think bitcoin save own itself. Bitcoin bear the pressure of economy and covid-19. It is the best currency in the world i think. I'm happy by using this currency. It is my life and revolution of my life.

Bitcoin survived. It was only fear that made this drop and nothing else. Some weak hands investors that were stock investors too and in fact many of these sold so low that some investment funds seem to look very uneducated on both stock markets and cryptocurrency. Bitcoin didn't die as many were telling and it is 400% higher today.

• +1 1

As of now, we could see that Bitcoin is recovering from the loss it has made because of the sudden outbreak of Corona virus. The economy has been greatly affected because of this and sooner or later, all of us will be back on our tracks, so don't lose hope!

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it will corona virus was good for btc price as we all know btc price is about 18k right now and the market is really good and most of coin's price has increased i think corona has good effect on crypto because in quarantine a lot of people start trading and using crypto currency coins.

The question is "will corona survive from bitcoin?" 😂

Edited by mias15a

Yes because I believe corona does not have to do in bitcoin. It doest not affect bitcoin in negative way in fact it can help bitcoin to rise it price since all the payment and purchase is creating online. If we have crypto and use it to purchase then the demand will get high 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/6/2020 at 9:51 AM, tienda said:

Yes of course will survive but without a high price, so will reduce his value, but it is not once who suffer about that, there are many products and services around the world with the same situation, so if Bitcoin not survive also product, services not survive.

Hello mate, in my own opinion I think Bitcoin will also survive but with high price and will increase it value because many people who have a little income will like to invest on Bitcoin and with more population the value might increase and the price may raise.

There are many fectors which affect the price of bitcoin. There are many products and services around the world with the same  condition.If bitcoin not survive, this product will not survive.

We had a sharp drop in Bitcoin in the first period of the Corona virus, but we quickly recovered the price and reached areas that Bitcoin had not reached since 2017. This indicates the investor’s interest in owning bitcoin in this crisis, and according to the opinion the situation is still positive and it is possible to visit other areas above the current prices.

Coronavirus is still rising but Bitcoin proven to be virus proof and is rising to new all time heighs having removed the correlation with the stock markets and doing better than gold too. It is the best asset to own right now and I think nothing will stop from a new all time high that is probably happening next week.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, Bitcoin has overcome the Corona virus crisis, and the evidence for what its price has reached these days is more than $ 18,700, and this is what trading experts predicted in advance for its price to reach more than $ 20,000 at the end of this year.

This crisis harmed us  hard by many ways and I think Bitcoin survive this because as it is is has a good price in market and day by day it is improving its value. so I think that it will happen very e soon. Thank you 

Since the beginning of the first Corona crisis, we have witnessed a decline, but it did not last for long, and now prices in the leading currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum look at their best in past years. The second wave of the virus has already started, and we may see a price correction, then continue to climb into new areas.

Base on my own perspective I think it will survive during this pandamic due to lockdown where some people will like to invest on bitcion to earn money through this process bitcion could increase in market value, in this case demand and supply will boost bitcion

Hey friend, even though corona virus had huge impact on the whole human life, which is irreversible damage, it had very small impact on cryptocurrency. Because its safe to deal in digital currency as there is no direct contact transactions, and people came to know more about cryptos during this pandemic. I think once this pandemic ends, more people will invest in cryptocurrency and its value will definitely increase. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think there is only chance that price can go down due to the condition of the financial market. After the pandemic situation come to a end I think there will be rise in bitcoin prices. Good luck friends. Please don't hesitate to earn.

On the contrary, I think that Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and every commodity is delivered via the Internet without the need to go to the market, all of these things are supposed to benefit from the Corona crisis, because their modus operandi is in line with the rules of social distancing and public safety.

• +2 2

Guys yes Bitcoins will survive because all seems to be breaking loose in the financial markets in light of the coronavirus pandemic . But cryptocurrency will provide Solutions to the issues related to traditional financial systems. Cryptocurrency are not physical and therefore there is no possibility of spreading virus further