Will Bitcoin Survive from Corona? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will Bitcoin Survive from Corona?

On 4/5/2020 at 2:39 AM, SuperCrypto said:

We all suffer from the disease crisis now and know how much the market is suffering and this crisis has greatly affected it. Do you think that bitcoin can survive from this crisis and continues to reach its goals despite the great pressure in light of this crisis that affected all assets in the world?

I think it will be negatively affected, as all sectors of the world have been affected by, but it will not have a devastating effect on Bitcoin. I think it will return better and stronger than before.

12 hours ago, koussai999 said:

I think it will be negatively affected, as all sectors of the world have been affected by, but it will not have a devastating effect on Bitcoin. I think it will return better and stronger than before.

Since the Corona Virus (Covid 19) pandemic began to have a strong impact on global markets, whether traditional or digital, the Bitcoin (BTC) and more inclusive financial markets have become more volatile than they used to. This is especially important for numbering investors and advanced traders. Who always strive to maximize profit with minimum loss.

Bitcoin seems to do well even amid this virus outbreak but its not totally safe from its effects. We have already seen that the global pandemic and economic failure can highly impact the price of crypto currencies and the economy is just into recession right now. If it falls down to depression that might mean disaster even for crypto currencies.

468x60-3.png

I think bitcoin can survive in this situation too. But in this crisis, the price of bitcoin will not be as high as it should be. I hope this crisis ends quickly and Bitcoin again goes on up.

18 hours ago, halloweed said:

There is this bitcoin hater who is been spreading his predictions that bitcoin will drop to 2k even 1k, do you believe this guy, should we worry or ignore him?

This is impossible in my opinion, if the Bitcoin will decrease it may reach $ 5K but it will rise again, this is my opinion.
We should not believe everything that is said.

On 4/19/2020 at 6:19 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

I think this virus has not had a big impact on btc, now the disease is still spreading and difficult to control as before but the price of btc is still increasing slightly and was at $ 7100. That is a proof

the price has been rising to that number but then falls again to 6k, it has been doing this for weeks, and we do not know which direction it will go after this.

22 hours ago, halloweed said:

It reached 3k and most people did not expect that, so now i'm ready to expect anything. i will be sure to run early when that is about to happen.

Yes, that happened, but he had reason in my opinion and it does not exist now. I think what happened then is something that will not be repeated again.

On 4/21/2020 at 2:27 PM, Sty1e said:

everything is possible,the economic crisis has not yet reached the cryptocurrency and will not affect it until June. so far, the first thing to wait for is still halving it will definitely put all the dots

We are less than 20 days away from halfway, and we haven't yet seen any major price moves yet I'm not optimistic about anything else during this crisis other than Bitcoin.

I think that Yes, bitcoin has gradually started to grow, although in many countries now the peak of the epidemic, bitcoin has not been affected by the epidemic

8 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

For me yes. 

It will take more time or process for it totally die in the market and I'm sure some investors or people whom holding this coin will not let that to die without valid reason. 

Currently it seems to us that Bitcoin is emerging from the crisis and I think it will succeed in this, especially since at the present time Bitcoin has approached half, but we must know that it is a double-edged sword.

After the Bitcoin price has fully recovered, and most of the cryptocurrency has been left at the bottom, I think Bitcoin is heading to the top and will not be affected by the Corona crisis, and at the same time all alternative currencies are not worth holding, only Bitcoin is worth.

Corona can not do any damage to cryptocurrencies, I don't know why so many people are concerned about crypto these days, cryptocurrencies can be used easily just by using your internet and you don't even need to leave your house at any point to do your transactions and that makes crypto such a good way of payment during this pandemic.

Yes bitcoin will survive from corona during this corona virus pandemic bitcoin lose it's price value after ending corona it will recover it's loss and lead again in crypto market in terms of price value. 

We nonetheless have clever opportunists who would buy Bitcoins whenever charges move less expensive, just like what befell all through those beyond few weeks, so I suppose Bitcoin will live to tell the tale. perhaps the best time now in which Bitcoins would possibly crumble is whilst all users get inflamed with the coronavirus and die, which of path appears to be rather not likely.

Yes, I think that he will be able to do this because now absolutely all people are thinking about how to save money and this can strengthen the position of bitcoin. 

it might be better to prepare to accurate a seemingly tough short and medium term reality for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, because it is viable or maybe much more likely that a go back to market situations might be accompanied by means of some changes however now not profound changes.

On 5/8/2020 at 10:26 AM, Captain Karim said:

only Bitcoin is worth.

It seems that Bitcoin dominance might rise even further, but this does actually reduce our opportunities to earn from our extra time. New projects appearing are mostly scams and not worth investing anything. Even the ones that are getting listed in Binance are dumping like crazy, meaning that they were there just for the cashgrab. It is sad that the situation might not reverse at all. I don't think that this is good for Bitcoin either, except that it is holding it's price by the people moving from altcoins into it. Still altcoins won't be able to sustain Bitcoin for too long, and Tether won't be either. 9 billion USDT's are obviously not backed by USD. The market is looking like a glass giant.

22 hours ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that you are right because as we can see now Bitcoin is surviving cryptocurrency which I think is great because people are now earn in money in cryptocurrencies right now even though there are virus and outbreak that is happening

Example is been here. We are all at home and have nothing to do in common since we are in lockdown but at home still with your internet and your PC you are able to make some earning.

Yes.The crypto market was affected greatly by the epidemic COVID-19.But really most of the crypto coin has survived this crisis well enough.Bitcoin's price moved to 10000$,ETH moved to 210$ and other coin has also recovered greatly.It's a very good news for all of us.

yes Bitcoin did it ! we see after reaching Bitcoin on $4500 in market Bitcoin recover in its price very well and again touch $10k ( approx ) .

i think Corona didn't affected Bitcoin price too much but it's demand can affect it's price , there is little very highly chance that Bitcoin again touch a good value till end of 2020 also. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 07.04.2020 at 14:43, Trader21 said:

BTC will get own price again, maybe it will take a bit long time. But l believe that, BTC will survive from corona. Nowadays BTC get low price again. It will be changed, think you healthy. 

I also believe that bitcoin will not suffer much from the virus and its consequences. It is possible that the virus will stop the price growth for a short time, but no more.

I assume Bitcoin will be capable of get out of this crisis and circulate ahead, targeting the Corona virus.  Bitcoin has a variety of precious cash and those coins will no longer cross down so without problems.  The price of Bitcoin changed into down, however the price is increasing proper now.  Corona is ready to conquer the virus and prevent it from being inflamed.

Of course I did see with what he did, he recovered from this economic crisis that was not influenced by the new disease, it was influenced by the fear of the masses and the companies that emitted more fear that the price would fall.

On 5/16/2020 at 5:56 AM, yuwira said:

We nonetheless have clever opportunists who would buy Bitcoins whenever charges move less expensive, just like what befell all through those beyond few weeks, so I suppose Bitcoin will live to tell the tale. perhaps the best time now in which Bitcoins would possibly crumble is whilst all users get inflamed with the coronavirus and die, which of path appears to be rather not likely.

Yes I think that you are right and I also think that cryptocurrency and bitcoin will survive form corona because I think that it is great if they can still rise their prices even though there are corona virus that is happening but still they are able to rise their price

• +1 1
  • +2 1