Don't act like moderators - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't act like moderators

Don't act like moderators and also you have no right to criticize any peopleso we should stay in a limit so that people are not criticized by us        

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

If you're right I've seen that a lot is going on here and not all new members are bad for being beginners we should look closely at who we should denounce and those who don't 

We do not have the right to act like honorifics, nor can we request reputation points because if you want a reputation point, you must work hard inside the forum and write useful and distinguished posts always

You are right mate we where once all newbies to this forum but as time passed by we understood how to work and earn from this forum therefore, instead of criticizing newbies let's help them where they need help but they should not create unnecessary topics to just fill their post count but they should post meaningful posts that deserve a better contribution and always do some research on what is available in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Raven said:

I saw some post said that "Give good reputation point to those people who deserved it" and i agree with that but they also said "Don't give good reputation points to those topics that meaningless". My concern is this, why the people gave a certain topic a good reputation points if the content is meaningless? I think people gave good reputation points because they benefit to it, that's it. And please don't act like moderators, stop criticizing people because you have no rights to do that. Moderators didn't delete that post because they found it as a good topic for this forum. 

This is my opinion because i saw some people here are always criticizing newbies and reporting newbies. Lets help the newbies here while keeping the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum. 

I always comment on these posts with "members can give reputations to anything they want as long as it is not spam". But I haven't seen anyone criticizing newbies or bothering them.

• +1 4

It is very bad to ask for reputation points from others, but for criticism everyone must accept it because we are here to discuss and give positive and negative opinions.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We don't need to criticize to anyone here because may be one posts which i think that is meaningless but other people likes it. It means they have their own mind set and they that that posts are meaningful. That is why they liked that posts. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Yes your right and I agree with you and I see this type post, they asks reputation points directly, and I do many times suggests don't beg for reputation points, when our post help anyone they gives this points automatically, and I think so many newies spread spam post so report against this spammers is good work because we all wants this forum clean.

• +1 1
  • +2 5

I think all of us where newbie or no? so I think this section beginners it is created specially to guide the newbies and to help them to know anything about this forum Cryptotalk and also about how they trade and invest on cryptocurrency, is possible they will make some mistakes or error but this will accumulate on their experiences.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

5 hours ago, Raven said:

This is my opinion because i saw some people here are always criticizing newbies and reporting newbies. Lets help the newbies here while keeping the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum. 

I agree with you at 50%. Giving likes or reputation point is subjective, it's a personal decision. I don't like those who are begging for like and reputation points. I don't like those who say "give" or "don't" give this or that. I don't like those who wants to play the moderators and I don't like delation or reporting...

• +1 3

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Sorry  friend  I am not  agree  with  You  if anyone see  any bad or useless  content  he should  guide  him to don't  share  again  and also can report  such content. 

• +1 2

You are right that we should only encourage people to always improve the quality of their posts by not giving them a good reputation and stop negative criticism that reduces their will

8 hours ago, Raven said:

My concern is this, why the people gave a certain topic a good reputation points if the content is meaningless?

That's the big question here in this forum why does some members give good reaction even the topic is useless?you cannot blame those who reacted because reputation are not given properly,if you can notice even a question,a very short question asking for something got many reactions,so how can you say that it is meaningful and deserving to have that? 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I like your post. You write well. We should appreciate the people by giving good reputation. It will help them to create best topics by workimg hard. 

• +1 1

Thats true, its not good to have the habit for reporting newbies several times. This may stay inside you and you will find yourself reporting even those innocent newbies! Lets support them, we were also newbies like them and we did a lot of mistakes here.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, we should not criticize the beginners, because we all were like them in the beginning, and we must also advise them to be more professionals in the forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Your words are true. I agree with you, but there are publications that not all of the publication deserve a reputation, but only a few but people make an effort. For me they also deserve a reputation.

Edited by Maroua
  • +1 3
  • +4 1

I agree with you about everything you said, but now you do not want it, but you do not deserve it, just on the post that you wrote. Most prefer not to give bad points to the posts of other members to avoid demoralizing it. I give any attendees move something inside me

• +1 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

16 hours ago, SlowBoy said:

I am toatal agreeing but there are deserving people whom we should just help them.

That's true. Of course we need to help them to became successful in this forum too. We will help them by guiding them in this forum just like you, i suggest to you to create a post that contain 100 characters because your post wouldn't counted if it's less than 100 characters. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

16 hours ago, Bohana said:

I always comment on these posts with "members can give reputations to anything they want as long as it is not spam". But I haven't seen anyone criticizing newbies or bothering them.

I saw many people criticizing people. How would i know if they criticizing someone? Its simple because they commenting to the newbies topics then if they know that person is newbie, they commenting like a boss just like and they less the confidence of that newbie person. 

• +1 3

14 hours ago, Badman001 said:

yeah , I Also see that's type of posts and I know that's is meaningless , Whenever we create good post and Comment automatically we receive a good amount of reputation and followers , focous on contnet automatically you recived reputation.

We must guide the newbies here and don't criticize their post. They called newbies because they are new to the forum or new in crypto currency, if we didn't guide them in this forum, it could lead themselves in a bad situation or else got banned from the forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

I agree with you at 50%. Giving likes or reputation point is subjective, it's a personal decision. I don't like those who are begging for like and reputation points. I don't like those who say "give" or "don't" give this or that. I don't like those who wants to play the moderators and I don't like delation or reporting...

I don't force you to agree with me because no one can change other perspective in their lives. If you don't like those people then don't like them. What i wanted to tell is lets help each other here by correcting each other even you don't give reputation point, you must guide them for their goods. 

• -1 1
  • +1 3

12 hours ago, Ms.o said:

That's the big question here in this forum why does some members give good reaction even the topic is useless?you cannot blame those who reacted because reputation are not given properly,if you can notice even a question,a very short question asking for something got many reactions,so how can you say that it is meaningful and deserving to have that? 

I think because moderators didn't delete that certain post that's why people gave it a good reputation points. Think of it if moderators found this topic are useless, they'll delete it of course but if they didn't delete it it means there is something meaningful about that certain topic. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, kipara said:

I'm agreeing with you, its not the good thing to reporting the newbies when they have creating the meaningless contents, because they are just beginning and they must improve to make good contents in the future.

No,  that's what i meant. We need to guide them by telling the instruction properly, we won't let them to post useless posts because that's why too bad for the forum if they all create useless post. We need to tell them to do their own research first before posting topics here by directly messaging them, if they already created useless topic of course we need to report it but so they'll get warning for their lesson.