Will altcoins replace the Bitcoin in the future? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phabulu

Will altcoins replace the Bitcoin in the future?

What are your thoughts about it? Do you think that in the future we will have an altcoin that can surpass and replace Bitcoin? Why?

In Jan 2018 The Bitcoin dominance already dropped to 35% and ETH 17%

https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/

Edited by phabulu
Grammar

No one know exactly that whats going to happen in the very next moment. Then to predict about  crypto currencies future is very insane. It is said that you can predict about the future of quantum physics with some certainty but not about crypto currencies . 

5 hours ago, phabulu said:

What are your thoughts about it? Do you think that in the future we will have an altcoin that can surpass and replace Bitcoin? Why?

In Jan 2018 The BTC dominance already dropped to 35% and ETH 17%

May be it is possible as LTC and many more are trying to be on top but there many things which is required to push it on top like high investors are required. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

altcoins surpassing bitcoin is a dream for lotta projects but the fact is its not gonna happen no matter how low bitcoin dominance become, and eth rise to 17% was because of ico scams so everyone was buying eth.

I think there will be no altcoin that can replace bitcoin. Altcoin relies heavily on bitcoin, so there's no way altcoin can replace bitcoin.There will be no altcoin that can replace bitcoin. Altcoin is very dependent on bitcoin. The price of altcoin is also greatly influenced by bitcoin. The price of altcoin will not rise if the price of bitcoin dont stable. So it's not possible altcoin can replace bitcoin.

This has been talked several times about Bitcoin and its performance. There will be no othe coin can replace to Bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency so no other coin can born and defeat It.

It is just like Lion king of Jungle

The only way they can start replacing Bitcoin is that a cryptocurrency is backed by precious metals, gold, oil, and the effect is not immediate, at least 10 years must pass, which is what Bitcoin has in history to be able to just Start thinking that.

8 hours ago, phabulu said:

In Jan 2018 The BTC dominance already dropped to 35% and ETH 17%

No alt coin will over take BTC .

If you trade in share market ? will the stock over take the price of  Index value ? 

so bitcoin will lead the track in it's own way so rest of the coin will follow it silently.

1 hour ago, phabulu said:

Around the world, some people use bitcoin instead of BTC, if we look with another perspective this is some kind of replacement already.

I thought BTC fullform is Bitcoin, but from your post  am getting they are different. Can you let me know what is BTC and Bitcoin. 

2 minutes ago, phabulu said:

It's the same thing, When I use the smartphone sometime it changes the words, Will edit the main post, it's better.

Ok, no problem so for which coin you are talking that will use by world in the place of Bitcoin?

I see only  Bitcoin is the major currency that will be accepted first, than any Crypto.

18 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Any of good altcoins, do you think that there is one could replace Bitcoin? Some people already use a few altcoins instead of Bitcoin, but in the future we can see one altcoins surpassing the king of the Cryptocurrecies?

There is no other good coin that can be replaced, but presently people are talking about privacy coins such as Monero. People may use altcoins in the replacement of Bitcoin because of fee and may be that coin is popular in that country, but not in the world.

I don't think that's possible. because the entire market is managed by bitcoin. we have experienced, seen and experienced it many times. It's not a technology race, people don't unite around bitcoin because of technological competition.

Edited by cryptotalker

7 hours ago, bitnoval said:

Altcoins will replace future because they are more suitable for small and fast transaction, bitcoin in the future will look more like digital bonds, it will be too expensive to be sending, so altcoin will gain popularity as bitcoin price goes too high.

Bitcoin solved that problem with the lightning network. Bitcoin is even faster and cheaper than the altcoins now. The alts will never compete with bitcoin because bitcoin is always 1 or 2 steps ahead of them. With the new electrum lightning update, it is done for alts.

12 hours ago, setifien said:

No they won't cuz they can't unless Bitcoin disappears completely from the market and I don't think that's gonna happen anyway

Right now, if the price of BTC drops most likely the price of other alts drop so this means BTC has a huge Influence on the general crypto currency market so just thinking about that tells me even though we cannot say for sure but it is highly unlikely that another altcoin will replace BTC.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Once,BCH hit up to 0.5 Bitcoin 🙂 It seems hard but some of them could go higher than Bitcoin.But i think Bitcoin will be always remembered as the best thing ever happened♥️

in every thread about this, i will say YES. impossible for now, but we have see alts dominance increased. it's time to use alts for blockchain future.

Many altcoins will be in the future.
But can they replace Bitcoin? I don't think so.
Bitcoin is the foundation of all other cryptocurrencies.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

there is a name or candidate that will replace Bitcoin, namely Ethereum or Ripple, but some people call LIBRA which can threaten the position of bitcoin

10 hours ago, phabulu said:

Yes this is a good point, I see some people here in my country using more Litecoin for small things, and when they travel or need to send amount to another country they use Bitcoin.

Which country you belong? I still not yet used Litecoin, but heard good things in the past, however the price dropped in the last few months. Yes Bitcoin is good for traveling and accepted in most countries also there are Bitcoin ATM.s where we can get cash too.

25 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Brazil, where we can use some cryptos to buy online, but LTC is the best option for a few purchases, because de fees, our local currency is really low compared to BTC, si even 0.2$ fees is a little hight for a small payment, for traveling almost everyone uses BTC, it's better because is a global cryptocurrency.

Yeah the fee was low in LTC compared to BTC, but LTC should have already grown up. I think it is good for you exchanging from BTC to LTC here at Yobit.

So you use LTC in your country for purchasing and do they work offline too? Here I haven't seen anyone accepting Crypto offline.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:19 AM, phabulu said:

In Jan 2018 The Bitcoin dominance already dropped to 35% and ETH 17%

I think there is a possibility. But it is challenging to achieve it. It can happen quickly if 70% of bitcoin supporters move to altcoin and stop using bitcoin. And that is impossible.

20 hours ago, moosang217 said:

There is a big possibility that altcoin can replace BTC in the future why? Because every altcoin has there own chance to have a better value like BTC. If it meets the popularity like the BTC has there is a chance but not necessary it will replace the BTC because it will always there as the mother of all altcoins.

i dont think there will be a coin that can even come near the bitcoin adoption and popularity, simply because bitcoin has our trust and the biggest liquidity but other coins could possibly end up like bitconnect no matter how much marketcap it possess.