Difference between BTC and LTC - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shivam1

Difference between BTC and LTC

Bitcoins and litecoins are two different cryptocurrencies. You can trade in any of them depending on your requirements. Bitcoins is the father of cryptocurrencies and hence the demands and the market cap of Bitcoins is the largest. Litecoins have also huge potential in terms of demand and market cap. Both these coins are emerging among users.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

Bitcoin and Litecoin both are the cryptocurrencies that's are used to be traded in some of the exchanges, but they are different in price, demand, supply, also Litecoin is altcoin.

• -1 1
  • +4 2

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 4/5/2020 at 8:30 AM, Shivam1 said:

Hey my intelligent friends I have a question 

We always use BTC and LTC in crypto currency for trade. We also know BTC and LTC both are coins. But what is the actual difference between these two coins. Please give a useful opinion.

BTC and LTC both are the coins and both coins are good and very strong project. BTC is the market running coin and it give us huge profit in future becasue BTC coin soon touch the 200,000$ at the bull time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello friend, Bitcoin and litecoin both are cryptographic money yet the two works in various square chains, their mining calculation and exchange affirmed timing likewise not same, bitcoin old cash and litecoin new and particularly both money costs, bitcoin costly cash contrast with litecoin.

BTC (Bitcoin) is the oldest virtual currency of all times as it was the primordial father of all other alternative (alts) coins. Where Litecoin (LTC) is one of those alts.

People tried to make new forks and thus originated some alt currencies such as Litecoin.

Meanwhile BTC uses his own blockchain (network and technology / alghoritm), Litecoin follows the same principle but with different code behind.

Bitcoin is expensive related with litecoins cheaper transaction fees as well as investment options.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The most important differences are the price and the market value of Bitcoin reaching times of Litecoin, and this is what makes it the number one currency in this field.

Also, Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency so that some people know this market as the bitcoin market

• +3 2

13 hours ago, Abuhassan said:

Both Bitcoin and lite coin are crypto currency but Bitcoin was invented 2 years ahead of lite coin which was invented by a former Google engineer called chalie no doubt there are differences between the two as well as similarities among them. Lite coin was created to bridge the gap of Bitcoin if you compare the transaction fees of both of them you will discover that lite coin has a low transaction fees compare to Bitcoin secondly, lite coin processes transaction 4 times that of Bitcoin .

Thank you dear for sharing such great information regarding BTC and LTC. I am new in crypto world. I am learning about crypto world on this forum because I am too much interested in crypto currencies. I want to become crypto currencies trader. 

All cryptocurrencies in the world their are different, I think only bitcoin and bitcoin cash they are the same because they are using same technology and wallet address. 

• +2 1

On 4/5/2020 at 10:35 AM, bliznec said:

There are many differences why bitcoin is different from LTC. First of all, these are trading volumes on exchanges of exchanges. Then the price, bitcoin is much more expensive than LTC. 

So many difference are there in every two coins available in the market, i will discuss similarity between Btc and Ltc that is the founder of Litecoin Charlie Lee has also worked in the development team of BTC

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 4/5/2020 at 6:30 AM, Shivam1 said:

We always use BTC and LTC in crypto currency for trade. We also know BTC and LTC both are coins. But what is the actual difference between these two coins. Please give a useful opinion.

Yeah both coins are cryptocurrncys which are decentralized and fluctuating currency's, but bitcoin is the firs cryptocurrency that was developed by satoshi, and the price of bitcoin is so high and the confirmation for bitcoin takes some time, but litecoin have low price and conformation takes few minuets.

• +3 1

Bitcoin was first Litecoin came later as a similar code and a fork of Bitcoin having some differences making Litecoin more fast. It remained high in price for some reasons that given it popularity, mainly because investors thought that Litecoin could perform as Bitcoin. It was valued at a few dollars for years until 2017 when it did what the investors were waiting for.

• +2 1

There is no big difference between Bitcoin and LaCoin, but the difference remains is that Bitcoin is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies and its basic price does not fluctuate much. As for the non-currency, it is new and its prices are not fixed.

There are many differences we can say between btc and ltc, bitcoin is the oldest coin and also it's value is more as compared with the ltc. Bitcoin haves more popularity than the ltc coins in the market and many more difference are there between this 2 coin in crypto currency.

BTC and LTC both are the good coins and these coins future is very good and we know that in the crypto market the BTC is the market running coin and this will give us good profit in future if we invest in it.

BetFury                                                   

There are a lot if differences between them the bit coin is older in the market than the litcoin(ltc) and also in terms of value bitcoin is more valuable than the lit coin and the inventors of both currencies are different. @Tesco

Yes we all know that both are coins, there are thousands of coins and they all have differences. What matters first for a beginner is to study Bitcoin, read about it, learn why it was created, the reasons for Satoshi to create Bitcoin, and a good way to do that is reading the whitepaper.

9 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

There are a lot if differences between them the bit coin is older in the market than the litcoin(ltc) and also in terms of value bitcoin is more valuable than the lit coin and the inventors of both currencies are different. @Tesco

Yes Bitcoin is older and has more value than the litecoin, introduction of bitcoin was around 2010 if am not mistaken, it has being well recognise and accepted by most of the countries and also accepted as meams of transactions, the valuation of bitcoin can't be Compare to litecoin but the litecoin gradually is gaining is own recognition and appreciating everyday in the market.

Bitcoin is more popular than litecoin and have more value in crypto market. Bitcoin brings more profits than litecoin but litecoin is more preferable for withdrawal because it have low transactions transaction fees. 

On 4/4/2020 at 11:30 PM, Shivam1 said:

BTC is very important in the world, it is the first cryptocurrency created so it exceeds all existing ones, in the case of LTC it does not mean that it is bad because it meets the same objectives as BTC, unlike its price is very but well below BTC and its popularity is not that high but it is a good cryptocurrency that I actually use to make exchanges and payments on some occasions.

• +1 1

The difference is that Litecoin is only a coin that was based on Bitcoin and one of the altcoins that is not worth the same as the original. It is faster but used less from Bitcoin as nobody usually likes to see a copy more than the original so Litecoin is worth always less than bitcoin.

There are many differences why bitcoin is different from LTC. First of all, these are trading volumes on exchanges of exchanges. Then the price, bitcoin is much more expensive than LTC

Both btc and ltc cryptocurrency. They are based on blockchain technology. There are no third person behind them. The main difference between this two coin is It's price. Btc price is now 22k and ltc price is now only 100$.

The difference between these 2 cryptocurrencies is that bitcoin is the mother of all altacoins and litecoin is a altacoin and bitcoin has a higher price than altacoins that is the difference between bitcoin and litecoin although both are very good to invest but I recommend more bitcoin.

Both coins are very popular in crypto world. But I mostly like BTC because I think it is the king of all crypto curriences. It is digital and most popular currency. It's trading volume is high. LTC is a simple coin. But ltc transection fee is very low then BTC.

• +1 1