BIG or SMALL TRADE - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

BIG or SMALL TRADE

3 hours ago, Rounak sarkar said:

It's depending on my experience, if I know about the market so I can do big trading. But if don't know about market so I my decision is small trading it's better for us. Many people thinking the trading and gambling are same things. It is not true. 

Isn't the crypto trade almost like gambling?
We only need to bet on the trading market by seeing a good opportunity for us to bet on a bigger trade.

3 hours ago, Richard said:

For me, I do not prefer trading in such a bear market because it is very risky Bitcoin can go down in any pit and you will be the loser

Seriously?
So, how do we get Bitcoin if we don't participate in large or small trades?
Do we just deposit the balance and use it for shopping or just for personal use?

3 hours ago, Smartxh said:

Do small trading Little by little you will grow your account m, don't use too much It's too risky

Alright, that means we only need to be patient in playing on the small trading market by starting to trade from small ones little by little so that we have a small risk as well.

22 minutes ago, sbtex said:

In my point of view, this depends on the capital and how much you can afford to lose. Trading is always risky so there is always a riskiness. But I think investing big means you have the chance of getting big profit.        

That is, if we have large capital in the crypto currency trading market, we can have the opportunity to get even greater profits. There are always risks in trading wheter it is small or large. So if we have a big capital, what's wrong with us trying to play in large trades even though we already know the risks are also great.

15 hours ago, duncun007 said:

it depends on you and whether you have a strong or weak hand, personally i go all in on trading but i stick to small gains but i do several trades a day some are profits ad some are losses but with time you learn to control your losses.

Absolutely right, it means we have to play in small trades to know the risks we will face when we trade. Occasionally we can play in bigger trades as soon as we see good opportunities.

16 hours ago, Velic said:

I myself prefer it gradually. First I did a small trade first to see the direction of market movements. And when I find out, then I will do it in large quantities. Of course, not all of that went smoothly, but at least I can understand for the next trading material.

I think your way is very good, in a gradual way we can learn how we should take action to make bigger trades. We start from a small trade firts gradually. Once there is an opportunity, what's wrong we try to pass even greater trade.

13 hours ago, Ong Dod said:

I trade with small amount in my first try as adviced by my friends to start with small amount to avoid big lose of money as i was a beginner in that time, but eventually little by little i raise my investment to get a much higher profit.

So the point is, we have to start trading small even though with small results, at least we avoid big losses. Little by little we begin to gradually increase our investment and start trading at a greater nominal value.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:18 AM, zhaazure27 said:

I just want to know what you guys think about the Crypto Currency Trading.

Should you choose to trade BIG or SMALL for the current trading market?

Trading with a small amount is a good start particularly if you are a novice, because there is a low risk if you this but high chances for you to get earn big in the end, if you choose the potential and good platform which you are going to use in the actual trading. 

On 10/17/2019 at 11:18 PM, zhaazure27 said:

You should definitely go BIG as in all in, this thing is going boom any time now. But that is just my opinion 😀

Edited by Moon

On 10/18/2019 at 4:18 AM, zhaazure27 said:

If you have much money and you proficient in trading it should to trade with Big capital because the greater our capital, the profits we will receive are also large. Amid the current market situation the good investment in bitcoin because of the rapid ups and downs so it can be used to get profits.

15 minutes ago, Deborah Christine said:

If you have much money and you proficient in trading it should to trade with Big capital because the greater our capital, the profits we will receive are also large. Amid the current market situation the good investment in bitcoin because of the rapid ups and downs so it can be used to get profits.

Well, this is also true and nice but remember make sure that you are proficient in trading because if not even you have a big capital, it will definitely melt their capital investment in the end, big capital and big losses too. 

5 hours ago, Makemoneybtc said:

I think crypto trading is a great way to make profit but it is definitely not an easy way. In order to become good at trading you have to spend some time learning strategies and tricks on how to make the right decisions when buying and selling. 

there are no tricks or shortcuts in trading you just need to observe the market before you open a trade, enter the market when its all red and stay out when everyone is bullish, these are my indicators thru my 3 years trading.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:18 AM, zhaazure27 said:

I think it's better to be wise in trading. So you can determine when to trade small or large. Hopefully, you understand what I mean.

In plain language, Crypto Currency Trading is a trading cryptocurrency, where you buy a crypto at lower price then sell at higher price, the difference selling price and buying price is profit or lost. BIG or SMALL TRADE that will depend on your skill and experience. If you are beginner on crypto trading it is better, you start with small trade. Also must be good at choosing crypto currency which price spike is not too high or down drastically. so it will make a big profit or a big loss,

4 hours ago, lucky80 said:

I think it's better to be wise in trading. So you can determine when to trade small or large. Hopefully, you understand what I mean.

Maybe more precisely, i must be more observant in looking at the trading market. Where i have to be wiser in choosing trades that have profitable opportunities.

5 hours ago, Deborah Christine said:

I don't think we can rely solely on large capital, but we also have to be smart in seeing the situation and the trading market if we want to make a profit.

5 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Trading with a small amount is a good start particularly if you are a novice, because there is a low risk if you this but high chances for you to get earn big in the end, if you choose the potential and good platform which you are going to use in the actual trading. 

I think i really have to start from a small trade firts before i finally try to trade on a larger trading market. From a small trade i will try to learn it and sort out a good and profitable platform.

if you want to only try not want to trading proffesional you can try to trading with small amount guys so you can reduce your risk on trade .

On 10/19/2019 at 6:06 AM, Makemoneybtc said:

I think crypto trading is a great way to make profit but it is definitely not an easy way. In order to become good at trading you have to spend some time learning strategies and tricks on how to make the right decisions when buying and selling. 

agreed, crypto trading give us a profit, but there is a methods for us to get it properly. In this aspect of getting profit we need to study more while doing trade in the actual platform. It never advisable that you don't know how to read candlestick in the graph at least. 

23 hours ago, Donanald said:

Of course you need to decide. I always recommend that you don't use all of your funds, but remember that the more you buy, the bigger profit you can make. For example, if you buy 0.009btc and make 1000% profit, you only get 0.9btc. But if  our buy 1btc worth, a 1000% profit gives you 10btc.

Means that all decisions come back to me, how can i see a good opportunity to trade big. Basically with a large capital we will get a large income too, but with a large risk as well.

54 minutes ago, Ellis C. Reed said:

if you want to only try not want to trading proffesional you can try to trading with small amount guys so you can reduce your risk on trade .

Yes, I think if we don't really pursue big profits, we only need to play in a small trading market. Bet enough for a small one, even if the result is small, at least the risk is also small.

15 hours ago, xaiayu said:

Never start big, if you're unexperienced, it would be a risk that isn't worth taking. Nobody wants big losses, and that's what You'll get if You start big.

It means we have to start trading from small ones. Ok, I'll try to apply it to start playing a small trade. in order to avoid the risk of large losses.

1 hour ago, valib said:

I don't just want to try it, I even want to get more income from the result of my trade. It's just that i'm confused, whether by trading small we will quickly get a large income?

20 minutes ago, Amanda Roberts said:

Trading  any amount is your own wish, no one can stop you. But don't invest all your capital. Know the type of altcoins you want to trade

Agree, we can trade with large or small amounts of money as long as we do risk management, I think our portfolio will remain safe. Trading becomes very risky if we do not apply risk management while price movements in the market are very volatile.

8 hours ago, pucukjaya said:

If they are professionals, of course they will use big trade, in terms of profit they will use big trade.
For amateurs, of course, use a small trade.

But may we also amateurs to play in big trade, as long as we are smart to see opportunities in the trading market. Depends on how brave we are to play in the larger trader market,

On 17.10.2019 at 23:18, zhaazure27 said:

I trade unambiguously only in small portions no more than 1-5% of what I have invested there, so I always remain in positive territory, my pocket is getting smaller by small, like the amount that I trade) I mainly profit from eht and ltc.

Counseling someone to negotiate is always a problem. I usually advise you to go slow, start low, even if you have a large capital, so the risk should be lower. Set goals to be achieved and strive for them. Always set aside a margin for loss and a goal for your winnings. And caution always, this never hurts.

ofcourse you need to pick exchange that cointain big traders, because they will make you easy to trade and much sell and buyer order on market ,like binance

If you are new to trading then you should make small tradings to learn how trading works.But If You are not new then you should take risk to make more money

You need to trade based on ur risk management, position size has nothing to do with it,and never increase ur position if ur winning, easiest way to give money back to market,trading is marathon, not a sprint.

After a big btc move, if im not in a trade i just take the day off, never enter right away, could be called FOMO

Depends on your balance, if you have so a big balance then you should go for it, go big trading and you will get big profit too but if you want to play safe then just trade with a small amount