Always do your own research - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

You are right about this, my friend. We must always strive to write new topics and use research to find new ideas and information. At least, we create one useful topic daily.

We will certainly focus on the quality of our posts as we create new topics in a cryptotalk forum.We will make sure that our posts contain enough information about cryptocurrency and have accurate information because if others learn a lot from our post it will not be good if they learn wrong, we will always be careful about our post.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, SlowBoy said:

I am always researching my own research and that is a good thing to do.

Yes that's true, i agree with but always remember the rules of this forum first. You won't receive any payments for your post if you post like this, your post must contain 100 characters to be counted as an payable post. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

You are right we must all cooperate in writing topics. If each member wrote at least 1 topic, then we will be able to find more than 100 topics per day within the sections of the forum and this matter will help everyone to find posts.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

6 hours ago, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

Yes you're right. We need to refresh this forum with new topics so that we always find topics to comment on and discuss. I always post 1-2 topics daily.

• +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

This is true so that we can write a distinct and angered subject. We must first do many research on the idea that we want to write. We must also formulate the subject in our own way. In this way we will be able to obtain a large number of reputations and followers.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You're  right  we should  make  our own research  before  making new and useful  topics.  We should  not  copy  other  topics. In this way we can make our posts  more  effective. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes syou are saying the right ! and I am planning to create a new topic on the next days ! and it will contain just good content ! people here are supporting  me to do my best.

Do research when post any topic its really help to our topic interesting and useful, when any one read our topic and gives reaction to help learn some new information, and its helps to our post better, and post daily 3 are 4 topics its help to our writing skills improve.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Yes we should create good topics which are helpful as well as useful. We should make topics after the search on the internet. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Everyone should conduct a search for new topics not only for new posts, but for your knowledge to increase in cryptocurrencies and you can earn more.

• +2 1
  • +4 3

You are right by this, you will find what you give your opinion about or benefit from, as you will refine the non-recurring positions to remove this boredom by answering the same topic. There are many sites and ideas that are still not presented here in the forum

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

16 hours ago, Bohana said:

Yes you're right. We need to refresh this forum with new topics so that we always find topics to comment on and discuss. I always post 1-2 topics daily.

That's great. What i'm thinking is force them to do their own research and create 3-4 topics a days but i don't know how we could force. For me, we must help each other here by posting new topics everyday so we  always find a topic that suits to us. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Your suggestion is right and straight forward if every one creates 3 to 4 topics a day it would be very beneficial as we would have variety of topics to choose from when making contributions.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

23 hours ago, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

Thanks mate for giving a suggestion and I totally agree to your point of view. 

As I have seen the rules and regulations we should only start those topics which are not started before and should be relavent other wise they will be removed by moderators.

• +1 2

14 hours ago, Badman001 said:

true , I these days we see topics are limited for commenting , This is good if admin make a rule that Eveyone neasesry to make atlest 2-3 post I order to received payperpost campaign balanced. 

That's what i mean but the problem is how can the admins force these people to create at least 2-3 topics per day if its possible to be implemented. My suggestion is if they didn't create topic they won't received any payment for their posts, that's my suggestion. Lets finish the 2-3 topic first before receiving payments. 

• +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, Johnlocke said:

Thanks mate for giving a suggestion and I totally agree to your point of view. 

As I have seen the rules and regulations we should only start those topics which are not started before and should be relavent other wise they will be removed by moderators.

That's true, if your topic is not related to that certain section you posted it, the moderators will removed it immediately because it is just like a mess for that section because its not relevant to that section. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Basically I think that would be just great and I would also like this forum deleting less posts, especially some that their authors have spent real effort in them. Personally I'm posting when I figure out a good subject as I don't want my posts to get deleted.

Normally having to create a creative post will normally need to be researched as to be accurate on your judgement on such publications, as some users kind if do some post on certain aspect on what they thing than what is to be thought about

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Yes I agree with you for we to post relevant topics we must do our own research so as to be able to gather much idea and make our post unique, and we should develop the habbit of creating topics atleast 2 or 3 a day.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Lot of us do that but not all because i always see the valuable topics to be honest from the high rank members here most that time and other here half of them post their views about random stuff that do not help in most of time

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I saw a lot of banned account that they post different stuff but useless for all section so that is bad so admins here are cleaning day by day the useless members so that is a sign to make better contents .

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Absolutely true, its good for us and for the forum too if we will create topics everyday. Topics are very useful because they help us to grow our accounts by getting reputations, new ranks and followers too.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

9 hours ago, Ali_hmwi said:

I saw a lot of banned account that they post different stuff but useless for all section so that is bad so admins here are cleaning day by day the useless members so that is a sign to make better contents .

This is true mate, this is why the new members here in this forum are required to do some research first about the basic information about cryptocurrency so that they can answer some several threads here in this forum.

• +4 1