Always do your own research - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

Hi my dear. This is true so that we can write a distinct and angered subject. As I have seen the rules and regulations we should only start those topics which are not started before.

Personally I'm posting when I figure out a good subject as I don't want my posts to get deleted.

Thank you so much for giving me the data ... You have got given an awfully great thought by taking after which we will make strides our deficiencies and at the same time ready to create the finest post. We ought to continuously post to somebody. To begin with do a careful look almost it and assemble as numerous information almost it as you'll be able and after that share it so that others can too advantage from it and we ought to share as much as conceivable so that others have done it and we He might too learn something from others.

I thoroughly concur with you dear companion, your point is good,and we should urge each other to compose new topics . every one should look about data in any capacity and offer it with us to examine and ought to be pertinent.

Yes, my friend, we are very right. We must create and publish posts that improve this forum and provide it with new information that we can obtain from reviews and old scientific research.

• +1 1

Yes you are right my friend, we should make a unique and useful post is own research when your posts valuable
than people are attracted to your post i think we should work hard and improve our knowledge of this forum and earn money .

Certainly .. I agree with you that we must read and understand before writing any topic and publishing it. Our research must be accurate, clear and understandable for the benefit of others ... Working here does not require only some effort and work hard to achieve success.

• +2 1

What is important is the content,the one who can do three or even more topics, so much the better, and the one who can do only one is good too, the main thing is the content. To have good content, we have to do our own research and improve our standard of writing on topics in order to benefit every members.

of course my dear, I'm also agree with you. Always we have to research to us. We have to find our lack and try to solve our these. 

we haven’t waste our time by researching others.  We must use on us

What's crucial is the content,the only who can do 3 or even more subjects, so much the better, and the one who can do handiest one is good too, the principle factor is the content material. To have top content, we should do our personal research and improve our fashionable of writing on topics to be able to benefit every individuals.

• +2 1

@Ravenyes dear you are right and I am agree with your topic.We should always do with our own research.we should create our own topics every day.our topics must be useful and have new information about crypto currencies and about bitcoin.Useful topics and posts are very crucial for us to grow up of our account as well as learning about Crypto currencies and earn good reputation as well.

You are right we should create own topics instead of copy paste of other topics should doing own research about platform and then create topic related

Yes dear friend you are very right that we should do our own research to create topics and we should gain more of knowledge about it however we can make a useful and meaningful topic which is beneficial for others members on this forum.

Yes dear friend you are very right that we should do our own research to create topics and we should gain more of knowledge about it however we can make a useful and meaningful topic which is beneficial for others members on this forum.

To create topic it's need a good knowledge about the subject. And for that you need to do research on the subject from here and outside. Make the topic on your own words and style. Never copy that from anywhere. It's like an summary of your research. And by sharing it here again you will learn more about the subject from the discussion of posts.

Yes mate Im totally agree with you.  We have to do our own  research. Look when you are create a new topics you must research. It will help you to make useful, informative, unique content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. And follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think if you went create a new post here, so you post always informative topic on this platform. New post topic if informative you post, so you very easily success here and popular on this platform. I will humble request all member when submit a new post really and real informative post submit this platform.

• +3 1

We should always do our own research to create new topics everyday.My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day.First so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum.

On 4/5/2020 at 8:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

If we write the topic using our own knowledge then we can write a very good profit because if we recharge before writing the topic from Google or YouTube then we can give good information to the topic.

• +1 1

50 minutes ago, Megan Kyle said:

Yes mate Im totally agree with you.  We have to do our own  research. Look when you are create a new topics you must research. It will help you to make useful, informative, unique content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. And follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

Yes doing our own research about cryptocurrency will explore us more on how we can earn on cryptocurrency infact it will help your earnings to increase by gaining more reputations but you see @Raven what you actually said isn't true it is not a must we create a post imagine creating a meaningless post that will only earn you negative reputations or massive report from the members so let's all focus on learning before we can move to creating of topics 

Of course dear this is good thing to make your own research so I think that on this platform so should give our own views on the spots rather than copy pasting that is against the rule of this platform so I think that on this platform if anyone want to face no issue in working so he should not violate any rule of this platform.

Truly this is one of the key factor that causes individuals to compose well and substance filled post. What's more, on the off chance that you accomplish more examination you will likewise have a huge information on things and not simply to go on and post them. It is a great idea to do investigate even without posting on cryptotalk.

Dear Sir, We should post a new topic and comment from our own research. We should get information about this forum. We should study and learn and publish good and useful posts.

• +1 1

Yes brother you are saying write.You are absolutely right, we should create two or three maximum topics in 1 day so that we learn more and other member also.

If we do this, we will be sharing knowledge with each other.And we should avoid copying the topics as well, we should create the topic by ourselves which is also a benefit for us and valid for this platform.If we work hard to create new topics, then we will get to learn more, our knowledge will also increase, so we will go to create our own new topics. 

In my opinion, it is not easy for beginners to create three topics per day without duplicate topics and new ideas, but there are many distinguished and hardworking members and we see their names repeated who present useful works.