Always do your own research - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

I generally feel that the best thing you can do is to have your own exploration on anything. It is anything but a smart thought to tune in to anybody and relying upon him for everytime. Better you make your arrangement. Have a decent examination.

Yes dear we have to use our thoughts and feelings in the post come paste does not meaning full and not appreciated us on this plateform you should try to your own words. 

Yes dear you are right i agree with your thoughts, we should make the minimum one or more posts on each day which is very helpful for other members and also this thing increase our knowledge about cryptocurrency. It's means both of us ( one who make post and other who read it)   can get benefits. 

Yes, I highly agree. Doing your own research is very important so you can also feed yourself with knowledge you'll be able to find online and share it with a lot of people here in the forum. Though, creating a topic is not a very easy topic with the view of the fact that there's a thousands of topics already posted here in the forum so it's important that we should be careful of our content. 

Right bro o agree with your wording.It's a basic key to get good reputation on this forum don't copy others posts and don't copy paste from Google.

If you copy from google then moderator banned your account and your posts may be deleted.

I think it's important to research a lot so that you can provide enough details in your content. This would really help you in making good topics for the forum. The more innovative the content it is the more reputation is what you will get.

• +1 1

You are right, but the content of these topics should not be left blank and the site has some rules and we must follow these rules. If we do more research and open a topic, more members will be informed.

This is a compulsory post to wake everyone of us up to always make researches in order to help the forum Crypto trading learning progress. We challenging our selves of making a research to make 3 posts in a day at least will make us learn more and also to earn more because lovely posts attracts member to give one positive reputation as this attracts more earnings. Meanwhile our posts must be educative and informative one on Crypto trading that people should find interesting and learn from it.

On 4/6/2020 at 8:48 AM, Raven said:

That's what i mean but the problem is how can the admins force these people to create at least 2-3 topics per day if its possible to be implemented. My suggestion is if they didn't create topic they won't received any payment for their posts, that's my suggestion. Lets finish the 2-3 topic first before receiving payments. 

I am not agree with you my friend because if admins force every members to create a 2 -3 topics daily then I think people create useless and meaningless topics because they have no experience to create a topic . Then it's problem for us . When we create a post on it , our post automatically deleted when admins deletes useless and meaningless topics . We  want useful and informative and helpful post .

I agree with you,  we need to try making daily new topic. But most of the topic is created by the members on cryptotalk. For this, you need research about crypto currency. By this you can find new topic for making new post. I think you can understand it     

Yes I agree with you every one in this forum create a topic. Every creative topic post every day all members and get feedback. This is the best platform of earning money and information about business and etc. 

Yes we all should always research about finding new topic.  Also who are new here they also should research about all the topics what they read.  Without researching we cant a good content here.  And cant get a good reputation,  rating, rank  etc. Happy learning      

Dear friend you say right and I agree with you but my opinion beginners need learn at first forum rules and read our senior members post and get experience than started post because any no mistake allow this forum. Thanks give a wonder advice.

Well said mate. By the time almost everyone create contents, there would be more posts to read. But the issue is that, not everyone can come up with a standard content. 

Moreover, choosing a topic and making research on it to have a well structured post is not for everyone. 

Please, if you are good in making up a content, don't hesitate to help other. 

Agreed that's true, i accede with but for all time learn by heart the set of laws of this forum first. You won't catch any payments for your announce if you place of duty like this, your position obligation inhibit 100 font to be counted as an owed announce.

Creating a new topic takes a long time, we have to do research before creating a topic, researching what topics will be made and whether it is already in the forum or not so that the topic is good and gets a lot of positive reactions. New topics are needed for the forum to develop properly.

• +2 1

Participation in the Criptotalk forum requires that we do our own research, both to generate new publications on different topics, and to comment on the different articles that are generated every day, it is the dynamics of the forum to create and comment on topics or topics, but to do this must be investigated to develop the dynamism of the forum.

I agree with you, the more topics we do, the more activity the forum will have but it is also true that we must inform ourselves well of the topic that we are talking about so as not to make a useless publication

• +1 1

On 4/5/2020 at 10:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

I'm totally agree with this too. Don't just post something that you didn't sure on the information you want to share here in this forum. Making research first is a must for better posting.

That is the right thing to do, we must do our own research to find new information and be able to create new topics that are unique and very informative for this forum and obtain positive reactions.

• +1 1

Yes I believe you mate, we should always do our own research in other to create new topics that are useful and interesting, this will help the forum grow rapidly, research will help us have more ideas and post with unique content.

The most valuable thing for me is that I research and do my own research. For example, I definitely do a little research while writing a comment here. My goal is to give people accurate information. On this platform, we all need to put forward good issues in cooperation.

20 minutes ago, usamah said:

Yes, it is a good idea, because creating topics on the site helps a lot in knowledge. And as I said, we must conduct research and information and mention the source. All these things give strong confidence in the topic and attract readers.
To take advantage of it let's work on this

@usamah you are right we have to conduct proper research so not just copy and paste because that can cause problem for us in this site and can also put this site in problem as there are rules such the copyright rule.

Do research first to create topics, topics that are made by researching first will produce useful topics. Do not make a recurring topic because it will be completely deleted, make it into 3 topics per day so that you can get a reputation.

• +1 1

Conducting our own research is a prove that we are actually gaining experience in the forum. If we do our own research, we add new topic to the forum without repeating what has already been debated on. This is an additional experience to the users. So it is essential we create our own topic researched by us without doing the copy-paste.