Youtube and videos that they should block - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Youtube and videos that they should block

I'm tired of watching junk promotions on YouTube about hyips and betting platforms and mining crap, what the hell is wrong with YouTube? So much content blocking so that those garbage do not add to your list of eternal blockage? Both analyzing this type of situation makes me think that the same media are looking for people to make mistakes and fall into absurd traps.
I dare to say that there is more bad material than good, with respect to the blockchain issue on YouTube, you can't let them be so easily masked, please stop that.

you are talking about advertisements ? If yes you can use "Ad Block Plus" extension to get rid of them, I never see a single youtube ad by using this chrome extension

There are many videos uploaded on youtube showing the inclination of false income, which in reality is not possible, and there is no match for the video with titles and video thumbnails. These videos should be blocked from YouTube.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

YouTube will still not take action on that, they have their revenue coming towards there. The adverts they put and so many. 

Yes, a lot of the contents are rubbish on diyoutube. they discuss things that really don't need to be discussed. YouTube should take over and block useless content. only a little bit of youtube talks about bitcoin and other coins.

Well it seems that the YouTube administration finally paid attention to this dangerous matter and decided to stop many of these channels that are making these promotions for these fake and failed projects. Many of these channels have recently been closed and I think it is an important step from YouTube to stop these articles that harm the reputation of Crypto.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:31 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

you are talking about advertisements ? If yes you can use "Ad Block Plus" extension to get rid of them, I never see a single youtube ad by using this chrome extension

exactly what i do and its annoying to see ads everywhere but i still dont kno what this guy's post have to do with crypto?..seems to me like a post just for the payment

Videos that do not match the reality must be blocked from Youtube, they promote a lot about Crypto, but it does not match the reality even though a lot of it is real and this is very influential to those who really make YouTube videos correctly.

If you don't want to watch ads in youtube, or to be disturbed by them then you can start using ad blocker extensions or just use brave browser because when you use brave browser you can also earn to just by surfing the net. Brave have it's own wallet and also you can earn bat token.

Yes many scam videos available in YouTube.some youtubers promoting scam projects only for money.i think youtube ban all scam video.

Yes I am also tired of it YouTube you should make investigation on all channels that people have mostly crypto channels because there is a lot of scammers making fake videos and upload it to YouTube.

Yes, there are few actions on the part of YouTube channels that are not suitable for watching videos about the blockchain and crypt. But it was to be expected. 

On 10/18/2019 at 2:11 AM, Donslens10 said:

I'm tired of watching junk promotions on YouTube about hyips and betting platforms and mining crap, what the hell is wrong with YouTube? So much content blocking so that those garbage do not add to your list of eternal blockage? Both analyzing this type of situation makes me think that the same media are looking for people to make mistakes and fall into absurd traps.
I dare to say that there is more bad material than good, with respect to the blockchain issue on YouTube, you can't let them be so easily masked, please stop that.

There are many youtubers who always try to make money through promoting projects. But they didn't think which is genuine or fake. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

The videos they deleted is already recovered. But all in all this movement of YouTube is something fishy because why they deleted some of the innocent videos about learning crypto currency.

On 10/18/2019 at 1:11 AM, Donslens10 said:

I am slot having the same situation. As i am totally ducked up with those junky junky and floppy videos. And buy these videos are also a big bogus. YouTube and Google should block these videos and take action on those channels.

So if YouTube bans all videos that's related to cryptocurrencies so how could the newbies be educated about the tutorials about cryptocurrencies?

I find youtube videos tutorial helpful so I don't see it wrong and why you want to delete those videos, maybe you are talking about youtube advertisement i think those just be fool about those ads and only focus on tutorials.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:11 AM, Donslens10 said:

If you are tired of those kinds of promotion and you have proven that those are scams or ponzi schemes that does nothing good to people then you can start reporting them. That way you tube management will know what is the problem on those kinds of videos.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 10/18/2019 at 1:11 AM, Donslens10 said:

Yeah i agree with you both analyzing this type of situation makes me think that the same media are looking for people to make mistakes and fall into absurb traps

I think now is not like before now there are many tools to blocks ads of websites or Youtube ads, so you need just to use Chrome and go to their ad dons extension to install the Ad Block Plus to blocks any ads on the website.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/17/2019 at 10:11 PM, Donslens10 said:

I think youtube should be open and free. Only things that are explicitely are not legal should be blocked. betting is not illegal and mining also not. But if it are frauds they should be blocked on request of local authorities.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Those already annoying ads that appear on YouTube can be prevented from appearing at the beginning of every video by using a special browser that blocks ads or installs BLOCKADS ad blocking.

THINK POSITIVE

That because you have the time to watch all that crappy videos. Many of them don't even have good concept. I think YouTube should have some regulations for video contents. My precious time is for making meaningful realities.

On 10/17/2019 at 11:11 PM, Donslens10 said:

Until now i didn't see something like that while i am searching on YouTube or news anyways..

• -2 1

I do not think that YouTube follows a specific policy to move away from blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, but the problem is that many of the cryptocurrency projects that have appeared in the recent period are fake projects and steal people's money and disappear without any warning, maybe that is the reason.