Staking project - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michael0606

Staking project

On 4/4/2020 at 6:51 PM, Michael0606 said:

Stake projects very little known but safe and profitable, this is found in prestigious exchanges, but what is the stake project?  You deposited your money in the cryptocurrency that it uses for stake, you retain it for a few days according to your convenience and it will generate a varied daily percentage, for me it is a sure thing to come from exchanges like the leading of binance.

I have participated in some, but currently I participate in the pancakeswap ones and it gives good benefits so just determine for yourself which platform and cryptocurrency to choose.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I haven't tried to do any staking although I had some opportunities. Due to the small sums of cryptocurrencies I own they were not so much to worth earning with the small yearly interest. I consider Talk token though in the Yobit investbox.

• +3 1

I don't have a recommendation to make about this. You can try doing staking but have you done the numbers? This is probably not very profitable, it gives a very small percentage in Binance and you will need very big investment to say that it was worth it. And then prices can go down. I think this is for big whales, developers that hold a lot of their own coins and big investors that really believe this will be profitable.

On 4/5/2020 at 12:51 AM, Michael0606 said:

Stake projects very little known but safe and profitable, this is found in prestigious exchanges, but what is the stake project?  You deposited your money in the cryptocurrency that it uses for stake, you retain it for a few days according to your convenience and it will generate a varied daily percentage, for me it is a sure thing to come from exchanges like the leading of binance.

There are many projects that offer the staking process. It is good that you can put your coins and wait for profits without any fatigue or follow-up

On 9/7/2020 at 12:07 AM, Honny143 said:

If you're good in trading then don't put your crypto currency in staking projects, because these projects gives low percentage of profit and lock our coins for certain time period, once the staking plan mature then they pays our profit, but  who don't no trading those members use these staking plans to earn extra money.

Maybe staking is better than trading in bitcoin pair, because you will see a sudden great change in the price that is never expected which can result in a huge loss 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Stalk project are a sort of manages a stage or organization. The arrangement resembles you will put a restricted measure of cash in the marking ventures and afterward you will get revenue of your accessible cash. The cycle is basic and very productive additionally to acquire from a marking venture. A great deal of stages bargains these sorts of arrangements. 

Edited by Klaus sonal

On 4/5/2020 at 12:51 AM, Michael0606 said:

The stack is really good. It keeps the currencies frozen in return for profits and also helps the currency to reduce the amount in circulation.

Edited by abd1992

1 minute ago, abd1992 said:

The stack is really good. It keeps the currencies frozen in return for profits and also helps the currency to reduce the amount in circulation.

But if you know trading and understand the market movement then stacking is not for you, just go and trade, you will definitely earn more money than you get by stack

BetFury                                                   

Right now Ethereum staking is the hype. Even Kraken exchange opened staking and I expect Binance to do the same. Although staking should be done individually from exchanges to maximize the profits, if you have the required staked amount. For Ethereum this is high, it is 32ETH, it was planned to be this amount years ago and it was a reason that demand for Ethereum was very high for years.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, aboammar2 said:

I think that the stack is really useful, as it offers you good profits in exchange for placing or freezing the team’s currencies in exchange for some profits. It is better than losing with an investment

Good profit it gave but also the return is in the form of coin or token that you have stacked and maybe at the time you are stacking, the value of that coin or token can also dump heavily

BetFury                                                   

The talk token is a good option, I have very few credits and the truth is that the annual or long-term net profit does not give me enough to invest or bet on a project and that is why I have not participated in any until now.

• +1 1

They are good projects as long as we choose the most important and safe one since not all of them offer a great benefit. I see that it is a good way to invest our money and generate passive income in the long term.

it seems same to invest box in yobit since if we invest an amount of a currency if it's available in invest box , we take a percentage that change depends on the currency and also the profit may be daily/monthly or weekly depends on the currency we invest on it 

another feature that  the profit can be stacked this way will give us more profit if we leave the balance in invest box for a long time

• +4 1

16 hours ago, yato987 said:

it seems same to invest box in yobit since if we invest an amount of a currency if it's available in invest box , we take a percentage that change depends on the currency and also the profit may be daily/monthly or weekly depends on the currency we invest on it 

another feature that  the profit can be stacked this way will give us more profit if we leave the balance in invest box for a long time

@yato987...We can make good profit by investing in yobit site.  I have invested DLRS, Water and Talk tokens on yobit site.  As a result, every day I am making a profit at a certain rate from each coin.  Which is why I'm benefiting so much.  If we keep it in the investment box for a long time, we will get a very good profit.

• +2 1

This project is considered very safe and provides good profits if it is on one of the well-known platforms such as Yobit or Binance.
Where you deposit a certain amount of currency in the investment in a specific project, and you get in return a daily, weekly or monthly interest.
I think it is a good project and makes good profits.

You can find very good returns for your investments in many currencies as most exchanges are offering staking and some even offer Bitcoin yearly interest at various interest rates depending on which you select, although lately it is Ethereum staking that kicked off and it could be profitable for holders of this asset as they can either stake solo or use an exchange or website offering group staking.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:51 AM, Michael0606 said:

Thanks dear for sharing this information and I also think that stakes project are really very profitable and beneficial for us and deterministic projects in cryptocurrencies and my friend is also doing stake projects with other.

Staking projects from my opinion are very good and gives us profit.Such projects continue to be launched in more quantity  inside cryptocurrency, we should participate in them and should earn profit.Whenever we invest money in a such project or deposit it inside it we keep getting profits on daily or monthly bases.

• +3 1

I hear this word first time from you.thank you for posting this informative topic.now I understand what is shaking project . keep posting useful topic.

Have a good day.dear.

They may have you profit so these are good.it is a very good way of getting interest .it is best option for it's holders to get benefit . I like it so much .

Staking is a way of obtaining passive income, but you must take into account the type of project and its future projection, for example, you buy a certain amount of coins, you do staking for a few months, but if the currency falls in price then no you will have won and perhaps you have lost money in that operation, so you have to consider those risks.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Honestly, my friend, I heard some information about it, but I did not study it extensively and did not try it. Can one of the members explain it to me in a good way so that I can understand it well because I am one of the members searching for knowledge on the one hand and on the other hand I want to try it

• +3 1

My plan wasn't to stake any cryptocurrency, I have been holding Bitcoin in wallet and if I send it anywhere it will probably be like holding it in exchange, which we all know it is not what we should do. It is investing and comes with many risks so do your research before anything and don't be fooled by the scams that are out there.

Staking is like taking intereset for your money, but with using crypto's. In crypto world you can stake your stable coins for %12 apy, whic is very high if you consider it with fiat currency interest rates. If you want to stake your coins you need to check big exchanges , binance like you said. Binance is offering too many good staking options.

I see very good profits from this type of bets, only that you simply have to choose good cryptocurrencies that give very good profitability and that their price is not so unstable because if this were the case you could lose money when any of the cryptocurrencies used for this type of business.