Paper money are damgerous at this time, Use crypto. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Paper money are damgerous at this time, Use crypto.

16 minutes ago, AmjadBydn said:

No brother I don't think that ! can you tell me why it's dangerous ? there is no reason to say that it's dangerous ! 
I think cryptocurrency it's the dangerous because we dont know who is controlling it !

No one controls her . She is on her own.

• +2 1

Реальная инвестиционная компания которая платит уже 3й год, доход в месяц от 35%

https://ai.marketing/en/campaign/i1kcdpx08z

On 4/9/2020 at 3:29 AM, AmjadBydn said:

No brother I don't think that ! can you tell me why it's dangerous ? there is no reason to say that it's dangerous ! 
I think cryptocurrency it's the dangerous because we dont know who is controlling it !

Actually no one controls it, it is the coin of the people, we can always depend on that.

At this moment Crypto is best alternative over the paper note as this virus can live in paper for many hours but listen many people doesn't know about Crypto if i talk about my country here are people who don't know how to send and receive money electronically so it's quite difficult to adopt for country like ours.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/4/2020 at 9:09 PM, teminalibug said:

Paper money are touched by thousands if nit millions, so they are easily spreading the corona virus, for that reason, i would advice people to use crypto at this time where earth is hell.

do you know that you can use credit cards, debit cards, and so on, to pay almost everywhere without using paper money?

we are already doing this since many years, so this global problem, will not bring more people on the crypto world because cryptos are digital money because there is already a lot of different solutions (like the one that i wrote above)

1 hour ago, Rickso said:

do you know that you can use credit cards, debit cards, and so on, to pay almost everywhere without using paper money?

we are already doing this since many years, so this global problem, will not bring more people on the crypto world because cryptos are digital money because there is already a lot of different solutions (like the one that i wrote above)

I don't think that's everywhere in my country we do not have much of such luxury and for that crypto is a better way.

This is a really good suggestion, my friend. We can take advantage of this current situation to dispense with securities and exchange payment in digital currencies, and this really helps reduce the spread of the virus.

I also think that it is better to use crypto than money because paper money is so dangerous at the moment The virus is spreading through money now Usually if a paper note touches many people's hands we can easily avoid the infection if we use crypto to spread the virus.

• +1 1

Among the positives of crypto is that it is intangible and does not transmit any infection and therefore it is best to use in such a case because the paper money already contains a lot of germs.

THINK POSITIVE

You are right to some extent. But for example in my country for example ordinary products in the store and everyday things can not be bought with cryptocurrencies. We still have to use regular money or a Bank card.

Yes I really agree with you, the most recommended now is to transact cashless like crypto. The virus can spread in physical money so online transactions are recommended.

Yes indeed thank you for this information, it is really true argument that we must be careful about that. That is really the best time choosing cryptocurrencies than physical money. 

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, Basad said:

This is a nice Idea indeed but I think it greatly depends on the country you are living and things you need, because one may not get all what he wants with cryptocoins only till he make use of Fiat currency

The problem is that governments are not ready to promote crypto, but if they were this is possible in any country,

15 minutes ago, Basad said:

You are right, for now it seems they are not ready to raise cryptocurency but time will come were governments will be left with no option than to help crypto in their various countries to develop their economy BTC is getting more popular every day

Just yesterday i have heard that some countries are planning to use crypto as their recovery plans after their economy failed because of the pandemic.

I admit that paper money is now dangerous, I will sterilize it for every money, it sounds funny but I am very careful and do not want to be invaded by this virus. Payment by card or electronic money limits the spread at this time

Yes, I was also thinking of the same suggestion and I wish that the culture of using crypto spread during the virus period, but unfortunately nothing happened.

So it is friend in town we do not use the ticket as such we use more than all bank transfers and points of sale to prevent the spread of covid-19

5 hours ago, wilbertson said:

It is happening my friend, that could be the reason, crypto has started to increase because people start to move their money in crypto.

At the present time there are no indicators or news about new  people entering the crypto and moving their money into the money because the market did not move because of this news..

22 hours ago, wilbertson said:

It is happening my friend, that could be the reason, crypto has started to increase because people start to move their money in crypto.

Do not trust the price, not at this time, it could be the worst idea to buy at the highest, by highest price i mean around 6k to 7k.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:09 PM, deepown said:

That is because we do want to give crypto a chance, if we only did  crypto would be used in all aspects by now.

even if they wont give bitcoin a chance, bitcoin will succeed on it's own, only that it will take a very long time.

5 hours ago, deepown said:

I would not want it to take too long, so i hope they find it in their heart and mind to support it, i want to live to see it.

In that case i'm not happy to break it to you, but no tall governments will accept crypto willingly without a fight.

Coronavirus is more than a communicable disease it is a virus that moves along with their, by touch by sneezing, using fiat is very dangerous since a coronavirus patient will at first don't know he is contacted with the disease, before he become aware of this he might after spends hundreths of thousands of money purchasing item were the money is contaminated with the virus.

Yes, your advise is really good. Corona virus spreading too much faster day by day and paper Money also playing big role to spread corona virus. At this condition Crypto is better than paper Money.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:09 AM, teminalibug said:

Paper money are touched by thousands if nit millions, so they are easily spreading the corona virus, for that reason, i would advice people to use crypto at this time where earth is hell.

Yes I think that paper money is dangerous nowadays because there are serious problem like corona virus. We can ude cryptocurrency and otjer forms of digital currency to make money and to pay because papero money is dabgerous. 

The reasoning behind the use of crypto in this topic does make sense, however this is a premature thought and honestly cannot be implemented in any way. If you think about it, there are many stores that do not even accept crypto at the moment and are not considering doing so, therefore fiat currency is a must. I think a better solution would be to make use of debit and credit cards instead as you are the only ones that handle these cards.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

10 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that paper money is dangerous nowadays because there are serious problem like corona virus. We can ude cryptocurrency and otjer forms of digital currency to make money and to pay because papero money is dabgerous. 

some people says they use cards, which to be fair i think that is good too, i'm not trying to promote crypto, i just care about safety.