Paper money are damgerous at this time, Use crypto. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Paper money are damgerous at this time, Use crypto.

Paper money are touched by thousands if nit millions, so they are easily spreading the corona virus, for that reason, i would advice people to use crypto at this time where earth is hell.

• Useful or interesting 2

33 minutes ago, Blessing36 said:

It'll be great to use crypto but you cannot always use it. Sometimes fiat must be used and you have to remember that most shops dont accept crypto by now. Left to me the best payment to use is through credit cards because almost all shops accept

Then it is a responsibility of the governments to promote the use if crypto at this time.,

Paper money now is the call and the one we need money in our hands , and crypto now is not accepted everywhere yet , so in my country this coins is not working we need the green coin .

• -1 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

9 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Paper money are touched by thousands if nit millions, so they are easily spreading the corona virus, for that reason, i would advice people to use crypto at this time where earth is hell.

I will save my cryptos for now and buy with contactless visa card. This is an optimal time to save btc anyway imho. I have a very good feeling about the incoming bull run.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

You have a point. In this time digital currency is a must. We must know and teach them to our relatives to avoid transmission of diseases. Also this digital currency may help to improve the crypto currency in the public.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I would if I could, but my country's population is still wholly ignorant of crypto despite our government's leniency to it. If only I can use it right now to buy food at our nearest wet market... but right now, I can't even cash out my crypto due to banks closed right now (only ATMs are active, and no, we don't have any crypto ATMs here).

The only thing we can do here to prevent the spread of the disease here via fiat is by disinfecting our hands and that's it. The lockdown here is slowly getting to us as supplies keep decreasing even though we have the money to pay for it.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 2
  • +4 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Yes I really agree with you, the most recommend nowadays is to make your every transactions cashless and crypto currency is really helpful to that. 

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Most likely, you are correct that there is a viral infection on paper banknotes of many countries. In such cases, you need to withdraw infected money and destroy it in circulation so that it does not exist. Switch to digital currencies today.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Of course this virus can also survive on the surface of the paper money.In this situation , it would be better for you to use online money transfer service like cryptocurrency transformations without any fears. You can make payment quickest possible by using cryptocurrency. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Not totally agree with this we know cryptocurrency is very much helpful but we can't use them in all sectors so we also need paper money for daily uses  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, xassfarabi52 said:

There is a variety of problems with using paper money, you have to carry out transactions, but if you use cryptocurrency then there is no problem and there is no risk of transaction.

Paper money is vulnerable to policy and counterfeiting, crypto does not exist as such because there is no physical form and is safest if there is no hacking delivery.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you yes at this moment is the best moment and ideal to use cryptocurrency better than using paper or piece of money, though them you can convert to the victim of corona virus.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Money is the fastest way to spread microbes, I am not happy with this matter, but I think it is one of the reasons for spreading the reputation of the cryptocurrency.

Edited by Maroua
  • +1 1

17 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yes i have also seen this in news. Its absolutely true that for now we should not use paper currency. In such hard time we should only use digital currency for payments. 

No man ! I think paper money still less dangerous than crypto ! 
because at least we know who are control our paper money ! but what about crypto coins ? until now we dont know who are controlling it !

Yes paper currency also one reason to spread Corona virus one person to another person, your suggestion is good to use crypto currency to avoid this, but its only works in developed countries and totally adopted countries, but some countries not accept crypto currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for your post, I really agree. the exchange of money with money would be the spread of corona virus. Cryptocurrencies in this respect will be a lot more useful. But cryptocurrencies are still restricted to everyone

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, Strangernew1 said:

Yes my dear friend. As during Lockdown i can't go outside so I'm not able to use the fiat currency. I'm only using digital currency for payments for daily necessary things. 

By the way what is the situation of corona in your country, you guys cant even go out?

7 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Yes i have also seen this in news. Its absolutely true that for now we should not use paper currency. In such hard time we should only use digital currency for payments. 

It was my idea, but if others sees it the same way, maybe this is big opportunity fir crypto to flourish.

14 hours ago, Biplab1234 said:

Using crypto would be great but you can't use it all the time so you have to use fiat occasionally even you can use different types of bank cards or debit cards.

If you must use fiat then remember to not touch you notes most of them times and wash your hands after you touch them.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:09 AM, teminalibug said:

I think so, i strongly agree with you but i think its very hard to do that because most of the time we need to used paper money for our daily live. You can't used your crypto to buy an ice in the store, just like that. That is the importance of paper money. 

• +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 1

5 minutes ago, Raven said:

I think so, i strongly agree with you but i think its very hard to do that because most of the time we need to used paper money for our daily live. You can't used your crypto to buy an ice in the store, just like that. That is the importance of paper money. 

If people become serious about this, they actually can do that, it is a matter of plan and dedication.

I agree with you as using crypto currency will lower the risk of contracting the Corona virus and infecting others with it which will save so many lives at these trying times.

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

If people become serious about this, they actually can do that, it is a matter of plan and dedication.

Yes, i strongly agree with you that paper money is dangerous to used right now because we don't know if that money came from an infected person. But we couldn't force them to stop using paper money because that is the usual thing you can used to buy something. We can't used crypto in every single thing for our lives. Crypto can't buy everything. 

2 hours ago, Raven said:

Yes, i strongly agree with you that paper money is dangerous to used right now because we don't know if that money came from an infected person. But we couldn't force them to stop using paper money because that is the usual thing you can used to buy something. We can't used crypto in every single thing for our lives. Crypto can't buy everything. 

Things would have been different if countries have developed cryptocurrencies to the point where there are digital infrastructures made to enable quick and reliable transactions. Alas, there are barely any who has that kind of setup rigged, and we are forced here to use paper money which is known to be contaminated from cocaine to animal feces.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contaminated_currency

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/