Coinbase learning modules; recommended! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Coinbase learning modules; recommended!

For fun, I looked at some Coinbase learning modules (search in Google for “Coinbase learn and earn”). If all beginners in crypto would attend some of those modules, 50% of the beginner questions here would be covered.

The modules are easy to understand, use attractive graphics, and have interesting content. Each of the modules only is a few minutes, so they won’t take too much of your time.

It would be great if YObit had similar learning modules. But until then, it is really worth checking out the Coinbase material.

Not sure if the payments program still works, but at least you get the training for free.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

28 minutes ago, Sunilkuma said:

I don't understand your post and I don't know which modules are you taking about mate can you please elaborate it to me by replying on my comment.

I even gave you the Google search! Just check the first search result, and you’ll see.

• Useful or interesting 2

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

1 hour ago, johant123 said:

For fun, I looked at some Coinbase learning modules (search in Google for “Coinbase learn and earn”). If all beginners in crypto would attend some of those modules, 50% of the beginner questions here would be covered.

The modules are easy to understand, use attractive graphics, and have interesting content. Each of the modules only is a few minutes, so they won’t take too much of your time.

It would be great if YObit had similar learning modules. But until then, it is really worth checking out the Coinbase material.

Not sure if the payments program still works, but at least you get the training for free.

That would be cool, but i am not sure if yobit is into that kind of stuff.

I have made some of those earn programs trough coinbase but i am in the waiting list for rest of the coins. It would be nice to know that if this line before me is getting any shorter because i feels i have been in it forever now.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

At the moment, he says the places are over and I'm on the waiting list.  I hope it will be activated soon, by the way do you know how long I have time to take advantage of this very good rewards event?.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

5 minutes ago, Blessing36 said:

Its only yo check if the payment program now work. As you said they take a lot of time so if tgey don't pay you well then you'll just be wasting your time as time is so precious and time is also money. Coin base is very good exchange site and does secure your crypto very well

Not sure if I understand. They give you free training modules to increase your knowledge. How is that wasting your time? 

5 minutes ago, Michael0606 said:

At the moment, he says the places are over and I'm on the waiting list.  I hope it will be activated soon, by the way do you know how long I have time to take advantage of this very good rewards event?.

I have no idea. But both the Tezos and Stellar modules were well structured, and had easy to understand content, so they're worth a look.

Edited by johant123

Thanks for sharing this tip of using coinbase learning modules for more information on cryptocurrency I'm a coinbase user but until now I didn't know about this therefore, I highly appreciate.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

You are right, it is very good that we can get the training for free and we can confirm the payment by conducting research on Google or YouTube.

• +2 1

1 minute ago, postonhai said:

Coinbase learning module and earning from it is a great project but there is also country restrictions, some specific countries can participate in this program to earn money but for learning it is open for all. I have watched videos and found so helpful to understand crypto currencies and their behaviour. 

That's right. 

Learning module in crypto is great also it can help especially those who don't have any background on it. 

Watching videos and reading helpful tips can help too. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The most important thing to make money is learning and this is something that we all must focus on because when we learn and we can understand all things we can achieve very good profits

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that, for the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, it is enough to do ICOs and airdrops. Coinbase has its own policy, and it conducts its own policy. This is most likely at the discretion of Yobit.

• +1 3

Thank you for sharing this information about the learning modules, is very important to have some knowledge about many things to avoid loss and mistakes, and then of course through the experience we do the good things in the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Perhaps he can add it soon, or I think there are sections related to this field here in the forum. It is not important for you to add it because if you want to learn, there are courses that I work on. You have been taught yourself and your experiences will evolve around it.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes yobit and cryoto talk is doing well on this forum they offering earning money as well as learning and best thing is that yobit is doing advertisement of itself. 

• +2 2

2 hours ago, kirubel said:

I didn't receive my payment from coinbase, i chaked this things last year, but still no payment. actually coinbase choose locations like europ and usa

I honestly think you should not use the Coinbase material for earning some money, but for the educational content. I think it was well structured, and I hope they continue providing these online videos.

Of course there are many videos (e.g. on Blockchain in general) on YouTube as well ... also worth checking out.

• +2 3

Thank you for sharing the advice, I think the forum is one of the most important means of learning about cryptocurrencies because it is through it that you can earn and learn at the same time.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Thanks for sharing this tip of using coinbase learning module to get  more information about crypto currencies i am coinbase user but  I don't know about that until now. your post Iowa really  effective. 

• +2 3

Thank you for sharing us that, I took a look at it and it is useful, maybe I can post it on here someday. It is very comprehensive and will do a lot in helping newbies on here. 

• +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Coinbase still has these offers, although they are not available for the whole world. You will have to be in the countries supported by coinbase and pass KYC before being able to profit from these promotions they offer. Also from what I've read KYC might be a real burden with Coinbase as their KYC system was extremely hard and their customer support used to be non-existant. Not sure if they changed their way lately.

• +2 1

Actually no knowledge is a waste , the knowledge we could grab from this modules can actually help us later in crypto world so for me I would go check it out and see what I can learn from it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for me, I no longer use this platform Coinbase for a number of reasons, including that I found much better than them and also became a KYC request and I do not agree with that.

• +1 3

THINK POSITIVE

3 minutes ago, laska smrtici said:

I used the Coinbase platform for several months and then stopped using it because it did not suit me and it required a lot of conditions and set a high transmission fee that I could not afford

You should not use Coinbase for trading; use Coinbase Pro instead! Same user-id, and you can freely transfer coins between Coinbase and Pro. The fees for trading are much lower on Pro, and there are many more possibilities.

• +1 1

I don't know about your topic. I didn't understand your topic. I didn't understand what you said about the modules. I hope you can explain it better.thank you friend

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Dear you share good content about coinbase earning modules, because iam also coinbase user but i don't no this feature, so its really helpful for me, and so many coinbase user also know this new through your post, so very soon I check this feature.

Thank you my friend for providing this information already these two platforms are useful and can be used to make a lot of money and learn trading matters

I have worked on these two sites and made good profits

Unfortunately, coinbase's learn and earn offer is not available for all people around this world. If coinbase has not considered your locality to give the rewards , you will not get but you might still learn by watching videos and you might join their waitlist to get reward later.