How I Got Scammed Once - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How I Got Scammed Once

13 minutes ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

So please, be careful from these scam mails!

I am sorry for your loss. This kind of hacking is called spam, when the spammer send a fake letter containing a fake link with identical theme of Blockchain or any other wallet. We should be careful from these fake mails.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 3

Oh i am sorry for you. These are the things which we want to know and be careful about that. We should be careful about these fake mails and check the sender name before entering in this. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

Ohhh! So sorry friend about that, but don't worry this are just challenges that's makes you to be stronger, because all successful crypto users has passed through challenges like that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

That's so bad! $300 a day? If i were you, i lost my mind thinking about it. 

For all of the newbies in crypto currency, please be careful in exploring cryptos because there is a lot of scammers here too. Yes, you could earn money here but don't forget that you could lose your money here too. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 2

That was too sad mate sorry for that loss you endured from scamers and thanks for the word of advice its really helpful.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

10 hours ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Don't trust unknown sites or links easily for you to not experience that again. 

Just make sure when you click unfamiliar links go and search some info regarding that for you to make sure that's legit. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I was deceived too. It was about a year ago. I was working in the telegram bots, and I did not know that it was deceptive. They asked me to deposit so I could not withdraw, so I made a deposit and lost my money after that.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful information with us. We also need to be cautious of this information and our own wallate and our own emails cannot be shared with anyone. We always have to be careful about our flats because cheaters are very smart now so we always try to be very careful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

I was exposed to the same deception one day, but I was able to discover it before I entered any information or passwords where one of the people sent a link to the private email and it was written inside it to enter this site and start earning $ 500 per week. Her Jin managed that this link is completely erased and aims to steal

• Useful or interesting 3

I feel sorry for you. This happens not only with you but to other people also as online world are very dangerous so we should deal with it with caution, and i hope this will serve as a warning to others to avoid this kind of scammers act.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Its so sad think happens with you I think then your new in crypto currency, so you believed any unknown person and gives your login information, really this topics helps new members because in online so many scammers active and always hunts easy  targets, so don't believe this fake links stay  safe.

Edited by Honny143
Spelling mistake
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

huy friend that difficult situation the one you happened does not know how sorry I know perfectly how it feels that it has happened to me personally but with very low amounts compared to the one you lost is a shame but that this will serve as a learning so that you do not make the same mistake again

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

Its so sad think happens with you I think then your new in crypto currency, so you believed any unknown person and gives your login information, really this topics helps new members because in online so many scammers active and always hunts easy  targets, so don't believe this fake links stay  safe.

No I am not new to the crypto field, but I don't know what happened that day. I just didn't pay attention to the sender and the e-mail that sent the fake mail, I think I was tired and not focused and that was the problem. 

• +1 2

Feel unhappy  for you, you have lost your money.  We all need to be  carefull about  that we should  not share  any of our personal and and sensitive  information  to and strangers. 

• +1 1

Am so sorry my friend, that is a very sad news and we have learn something from it. Scammers have many ways to steal money from us, we have to be more careful before doing anything that deals with our wallets.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is really sad and probably most of us can get trapped by a fake email like the one you got. Basically I don't trust browser wallets for this reason as well. They can be easily hacked along with the amount of scam efforts. I'd recommend electrum desktop wallet, although download it from a verified source.

Scamming is one of the cyber crimes going on today. Everybody young, old and children fall victim to this evil crime. Few months ago that's how they scammed my friend collecting is money from is entire savings. I dislike scammers.

• +1 2

Rushing and not checking links makes you fall into such trouble and be a victim of fraud, so you should always be careful

I think you lost some money, but you learned a lesson that you will not forget anymore

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I am sorry to hear that. There is nothing we can do if we got that experience, so we need to be careful, especially if we get an email from someone that says they are from the legit website. We need to double-check the website, and if necessary, we can email the support system to know if that email is true or not. Today, many scam email that will be sent to our email, and we need to check one by one, or we can ignore all the email that we don't know and then delete it for once. I hope you don't get the same thing in the future, and I hope that you can get another money from another source.

• +1 1

Dear Friends Now there are many hackers who will hack your accounts by sending different links and try to get your account information. We have to save them from us so we will always be careful to protect our accounts.

• +1 1

hello my friend..this is happen with me once i receive a message to my email about verify the withdraw i make from blockchain but it was a fake because i am not using blockchain from very long time..and there is once i received a  message from email say he is hacked my computer and he have a pics or videos for me and he asked me to pay him to delete the information but he was a  liar because he never show even a pic from my PC careful from those things and do not use blockchain i recommend you to use cryptonator it is the best

Edited by crypto7x
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 04.04.2020 at 19:10, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

well what was the reason for asking your private details? Doesn't it seems sketchy that official blockchain mail sends you such strange request?

On 4/4/2020 at 11:10 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Bad news, my friend
You can differentiate between the original site and false e-mails via the link at the top of the page. False sites cannot get the same link in the original site and you must be my friend to be very careful in giving your information to any site and avoid doing so from the e-mails on your mail. As a precautionary measure, you can give no password to any e-mail that turns you into another page 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Scammers  also have this of their methods of making out way  on making a fool our of ourselves, as that was more of an Email blast which they might have sent to multiple emails and the prey was founds on who entered their logins

• -1 1
  • +1 1