How I Got Scammed Once - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How I Got Scammed Once

Everyone needs to be careful about sharing any information in any suspicious links or website. Always check the email domain name or the sender details before clicking on the link. Spammers spam people through this method a lot of time so easily. Thank you for sharing your personal experience about this and now we can also be careful about that. 

That's really a sad story, the scammer have no soul , they have no morality no emotion , so be sensible don't give any sensitive information to anyone !

It has happened to me many times that when I receive an unknown email they try to scam me with that. You always have to look at the sender of the person sending it, and if you try to go through an official platform or company, look on the platform for the support email and the sender from where they send it. If it is not the same, but very similar, it is a scam attempt that they are trying to get your money from. You have to be very careful, because scams are more and more perfected and they look like emails and names of real people. Also in telegram they pose as CEOs of companies, or on twitter as well. You always have to check as many times as possible to avoid being deceived.

Спасибо, что рассказал свою историю. Я постараюсь не сделать таких же ошибок. Будучи новичком я также попался на мошенника, который скинул мне какую-то ссылку. Хорошо, что в тот день я решил не переходить по ней.

• +1 1

I've never been ripped off, but I've gotten close.
With experience I have been able to differentiate Scams, fake airdrops and investments. Too bad that not all of us have the same luck and are scammed. Be very careful today

PS: Never KYC for a few coins on new or poor pages. Not worth it

• Useful or interesting 1

That is really a sad story that you have been scammed !  In crypto there is full of scammer , Don't give them any chance to hack you , always be Sensible 

I do not have suffered this problem, but a friend of mine was scammed by an arbitration robot commpany -not sure if this is the name in english-

They promissed good daily earns, supposedly using his money for arbitration in different exchanges. One day, they stopped paying.

I think it is quite difficult to difference real companies from scams. If they have an aggresive policy of referals could be a clue to detect it cuould be scam

Scammers are a scourge for cryptocurrencies, they do a great damage to the image that most people have about cryptocurrencies. We must be very careful, never access external links and never provide our private keys

In general, blockchain is not a good wallet in terms of security. A lot of friends and acquaintances were hacked. So be careful with him

Thank you for sharing your experience about scams, many of us have been scammed, thanks to you who provide your experience many other newbies will not fall for the same scam. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I was almost scammed once, by a guy who told me in a private group in telegram, that i should send $100 and he will send me $1200 the next day, but after paying i should send a lil fee in order to get my reward. I contacted seveeral people using this "service" in facebook, and they all told me that it was a scam, and they were never get paid, scammed twice...

Hello, I have been scammed twice first with an investment platform that after I invested the funds, it ended up being a pyramid that had to have referrals to be able to collect and the second time was with a crypto purchase, after I transferred the money I was blocked and never received the cryptos or the refund.

I'm sad for you. You should always send the email because they will spoof you with a fake link. Also, you should not access unsafe websites that ask for personal information.

That's called fishing. To avoid that in the future, don't link any suspicious links, and pay attention to the domain when you're entering your data, because, for example, cryptotalk could be crypt0talk. Small detail, but it might cost you your profile.

Yes, it always and constantly happens, and many are deceived because of their lack of focus and attention to the sender's link, and this is what makes them lose their money. 

Good evening! I don't know if you believe it or not, but I was deceived in exactly the same way! Be careful, there are a lot of scams in the world of cryptocurrencies!

You should really filter your mails so you can recognise fake one right away. Always pay attention who the sender is and which links are written.

Как то раз меня тоже обманули взломав мой криптокошелек, но с биржей Yobit такого просто не возможно, хорошая авторизация на бирже с которой вас просто не взломают.

I got scammed by telegram scammers using bots to tell you yhat you won in a giveaway but you need to pay a little fee to trigger the process of  transferring money to you they are scammers

I think the most dangerous type of scam right now is the Google Form scam where they use your information to steal your money, Google Form scam happened mostly on airdrop where other users are required to give there emails and passwords. 

I'm sorry about what happened to you, it's good that you tell us about your bad experience to warn us of scammers, and how they do it. Thank you and I hope you win much more than you lost, cheer up.

If I was scammed in several cloud mining platforms last year and I learned that we should not go crazy in every miner that we see because in my experience many are Scams, there are few that are profitable only that we must see well where we will place our pending money with that.

I pay about 100$ to scammers on site when I don't knew nature of invest project based in crypto. Most of them scammed people. And prove it was hard for police. And what's a point, bad experience is good for you too. 

On 4/4/2020 at 10:10 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

So please, be careful from these scam mails!

Hello friend, thank you for sharing your experiences with this topic of fraud and hacking. I'm very sorry that you had that sad experience.