How I Got Scammed Once - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How I Got Scammed Once

I feel sorry for you. We always discuss about scammers on here. Because they will approach us today or tomorrow. We should be very careful about sharing our personal information to anyone. Even they say you won some competition or you are eligible for a big offers etc. Don't pay attention to those kind of messages. Just avoid them.

Dear friends, there are many spammers in the forum who cheat ordinary people and steal their personal information.  So we have to be careful and keep personal information well protected so that it does not fall into the hands of any kind of spammers.  Thank you.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. Yes, you are right. There are many fraudulent people, so we must be careful and pay attention to them so that they do not penetrate our account and steal our money from them ..

Scamers also have this of their method of making out way on making a fool our of ourselves as that was more of an email blast which the might have sent to multiple emails.i am not use balck chain from very long time. We have to save them from us so we will alwyes be careful to protect our accounts   

On 4/4/2020 at 5:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

So please, be careful from these scam mails!

Wao this is very interesting. In we still need to be very conscious in other to avoid silly mistakes like this in life I feel for you mate though I have never experience any thing like this but I believe this is a lesson we all need to learn from. 

I have also been a victim of scams throughout my time in the world of cryptocurrencies, none similar to this but many times trying to sell cryptocurrencies to obtain fiat money, we must be very attentive to this type of mail is a very popular modus operandi on the internet so we can not let them deceive us.

You have to be very careful with such an order, this is called spam piracy, for example the hacker sends an email with a link to a fake page for about 100 email addresses and more and then steals everything you and everyone who logs in through the fake page!

Thank you for alerting us, and this is in a difficult situation to lose this amount, but this will be a lesson for you to learn and not make mistakes again

I wonder why you have not noticed that email sender or even when your acvount was loged in you must have received  an email stating that you have loged in it was easy to safe your money.

oh what a bad friend, without a doubt the experiences of others help others to prevent a loss as great as this, thank you for sharing what happened to you and also advising people to prevent as this is better than regretting.

Scrammer which send out you post to go into your contact to pay money for useful deals but these mails are fake and as we login to folks mails our wallet step hacked and scrammer appropriate our capital and in sequence.

@Watson17 you made a very nice points with your comment, and @Cammer do not always believe in links and instructions sent to your mail as most of them are developed to extort you of your precious information and savings, that's why you should not follow any link from your mail, try visiting the website with the normal URL you know and check if the instructions is true and if there's nothing making it to be true then discard the email immediately

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Have once experienced the same scamming method before, I was emailed that my wallet is being banned from sending and receiving money that I should click and follow the link given and submit my personal details to rectify it. I submitted it before I know all my coin have been wiped out.

Sorry to hear about your loss you are right we should be always aware of the scammers they can ruin us any time if we did not pay attention to them and did not take measurements against them tbe best way to avoid the scammers can be to first aware of them and then take precautions against them to make yourself safe

Yes, dear friend, it is sad for you about this scam, my friend. You should not share your private keys in any type of site, for example, one day in the Bitcoin calculator. Beware of scammers, they are everywhere. My friend, I advise you and I advise beginners that keywords not be written on unreliable sites. If you do not trust them, do not be subjected to such a situation.

Dear friend I am sorry for you and this type of hacking is called spam so to be very careful on this forum and keep avoid yourself from scammers and spammers so we will be very careful and protect yourself from scammers.

• +2 1

On 4/4/2020 at 9:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

I never face this situation and I never scammed by anyone but I also receive some mails and I also saw some ads And In which they are saying that they will give us a big profit on but I never Trust on anyone because I know that scammers attracts us by showing Like These things.

This is unfortunate, but how can a fraud to steal the name blockchain to send you fake messages. I think it was better to check the source of the mail before placing your personal information, especially if you have received a promotional message, I have not been exposed to this before

That was a successful phishing attempt you fell to.. If you would've enabled the 2fa authentication, it wouldn't happen. Pay attention on the sender or the website as well, and think if the annoucement is real before interacting with it. Phishing websites usually slightly change the domain name. The phishing websites could have a link such as blockchain.net, blcokchain.com, block-chain.com, or similar.

Bro sorry to hear that. So you shouldn't click on emails from unofficial sender. And before entering the logins details also we should double check the url either it's the same or phishing sites. So in future use this steps to be safe from those scammers.

Hi my companions. 

Some time or another I got an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I suspected. The email requested that I enter my login data and my Google account data and that was what I did. I didn't focus on the sender or anything. Following an hour I checked my Blockchain record and I was amazed to see that my surplus was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day. 

So kindly, be cautious from these trick sends

I am a new user in the platform. Hello my friend.. Scammers also have this of making out way on making a fool our of ourselves ,as that was more of an email  blast which they might have sent to multiple emails.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Scammers send us various mails so if we value that mail then all our money can go away.We will not click on any unfamiliar mail or click on any link.

• +2 1

@Rafin478 I agree with you. Nowadays scammers are increased a lot. We can see scammers are active everywhere on the internet. I also faced this type of scamming, but I was not taken to step on scammers trap. We all should avoid all spamming mails. All Spammers are shows you greed, so you can identify scammers easily.

Now after this incident you should take care very much dnt try to respond authorized emails and contacts via any social forums like telegarm the can scam our passwords in very tricky way and lead to take our whole earnings i always open my eyes against such scammers. 

• +3 1