What Happened To Facebook And Twitter Cryptocurrencies? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

What Happened To Facebook And Twitter Cryptocurrencies?

I did not know much about this and thanks for your post your post is helping me to know much about this  

Nothing happened on Facebook and Twitter cryptocurrency. I think this has been a problem for the time being, it will be rectified very soon. Facebook and Twitter never end. Social media is one of the main means of communication in Crypto. Companies will restart.

As for Facebook, it has started implementing its own currency project, and this hurry will be offered in the coming period. Also, the company has put in place ATMs for this currency, and that it has a successful project.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/14/2020 at 8:30 AM, Laboni said:

Nothing happened on Facebook and Twitter cryptocurrency. I think this has been a problem for the time being, it will be rectified very soon. Facebook and Twitter never end. Social media is one of the main means of communication in Crypto. Companies will restart.

They should be facing a technical problem that will soon be fixed and continue working as before

Twitter is a place to put information freely. same as telegram but on twitter people are free to share about crypto and crypto gift projects. I love searching for crypto prizes there. the new exchangers will also ask the user to follow his Twitter account.

Facebook, the social media giant that has been lurching from crisis to crisis in recent years, is gearing up to unveil its bitcoin-beating new cryptocurrency GlobalCoin later this month, according to reports.

Ahead of the announcement, it’s been reported Facebook will cede control of the bitcoin rival to “an independent foundation” in an effort to both deflect accusations of centralization and soothe financial regulators.

Facebook is planning to launch its own stable crypto currency called Libra and Twitter is following the same. But they have come across many issues with US financial authorities who claim that such crypto might be bad for economy. But still the foundation is already laid and it is only a matter of time before the official declaration.

468x60-3.png

Facebook with the centralized project called libra, I heard a lot about it and it hasn't been launched yet, I know it's been rejected quite a lot, I don't think it's perfect. and twitter also carries a lot of bad news about cryptocurrencies. Despite my expectations, I still worry about the future of the currencies.

I think facebook created their own coin named Libra, but I dont think if it is available in the market nowadays, but hoping it would not be a hindrance for crypto world.

On 4/5/2020 at 12:02 AM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

We haven't heard anything about the biggest social medias online and their cryptocurrencies that they provided.

What happened to them? Are they dead currencies now?

I think they are still waiting for the right time to launch their coins. But im not really sure about this because i have heard this coins would be Launced on 2020

• Useful or interesting 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Facebook coin which is known as libra has been halt by authority failure for the founder to convince them about the roles of the project, while Twitter has not say anything about their coin

21 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

Facebook coin which is known as libra has been halt by authority failure for the founder to convince them about the roles of the project, while Twitter has not say anything about their coin

I don't know if it may be possible for Twitter bto create their coin as Facebook tends and were able to create it which is halt by authority

I am not sure if these platforms have even released their own currency yet. If i am not mistaken i think that the libra crypto is associated with Facebook but i have not heard anything about any crypto that has been introduced by twitter yet. This is becoming common now and all social media platforms will eventually have their own crypto in my opinion as it is a good way for additional income on their part and also to promote their social media.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I don't know if it may be possible for Twitter bto create their coin as Facebook tends and were able to create it which is halt by authority

Twitter have not said anything about the launch of their cryptocurrency coins, Twitter will serve a Good example of a well trusted project if launch

I think it is still very popular and the developers are still working on it, but it is not a small project, and it takes time and effort.

19 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

Twitter have not said anything about the launch of their cryptocurrency coins, Twitter will serve a Good example of a well trusted project if launch

We hope so but I don't know why Twitter teams pends in creating their own currency yet do that mean their country policy doesn't allowed cryptocurrency?

I think bitcoin will have to develop even more because many countries and big companies are not accepting Cryptocurrency. When Crypto will use everywhere then I think Facebook or Twitter and others big social media will release their own coin.

On 4/21/2020 at 6:57 AM, Babubu609 said:

We hope so but I don't know why Twitter teams pends in creating their own currency yet do that mean their country policy doesn't allowed cryptocurrency?

Their work is just to banned most of the accounts that are related to cryptocurrency, they have been banning alot of account especially the boy ty accounts

On 4/18/2020 at 6:38 AM, Adiegumabao said:

I think they are still waiting for the right time to launch their coins. But im not really sure about this because i have heard this coins would be Launced on 2020

Facebook Libra hasn't been launched yet, but they have announced about it. Twitter also announced that there will be a cryptocurrency for Twitter, but we haven't seen anything yet.

I heard a lot of news that Facebook and Twitter will launch their currencies, but I have yet to see these currencies and I do not know if people started trading them, I have not seen anything official about that.

19 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

Their work is just to banned most of the accounts that are related to cryptocurrency, they have been banning alot of account especially the boy ty accounts

But the teams know what they are doing and they banned an account for a reason either going against the forum rules or doing something not related to cryptocurrency or by spamming the forum all this cause the baking of accounts 

3 hours ago, Seline34 said:

Nothing happened after that it is just a talk and this was not applied to the mentioned social networking sites, but I think it will be great and great for the pioneers of the social networking sites mentioned.

I think Twitter cryptocurrency is just a rumors which won't have any progress in the future, Twitter are not willing to launch any coin, may be Facebook will will succeed against the authority 

As for the currency of Twitter, you need more time to launch it As for the currency of Facebook, I think it faces many problems, and this matter we expected all of us. It was better for the company Facebook to adopt a currency with a high price and great popularity.

Facebook announcement made one year ago to make crypto market coin named as libra coin but unfortunately still this projects in process no news when it was completed for ico or ieo stage. I hope in this year facebook made this big announcement. And twitter never intended take about crypto currency market.