Paymium Exchange Pays You For Every Trade! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Paymium Exchange Pays You For Every Trade!

No doubt l have heard about this platform first time, if l read some replies of others, l realized that there are really few people, who know about this platform. Maybe we should try the platform, thank you for sharing with us. 

i find it interesting because the commissions that handle most of the xchanges to make trading are high,also is a pionner in the marketing of crypto assets so we can say that it is reliable to invest in this company.

On 4/23/2020 at 3:40 AM, Cammer said:

This might not be a very good platform because it charges a very high fee for crypto currencies withdrawals. In other terms, we will not benefit anything from this platform giving us trading fees.

Yes I think that you are right it can be deceiving that they will pay us for every trade but the fees that they are requiring is high which is not bad and we might end up losing more money than earn more and I think that we should be vigilant about these things.

On 4/8/2020 at 2:30 AM, Rezort said:

I don't see any reason to give this exchange a try, even though it is the first one to exchange bitcoin. It is have not been updating for many years as I see.

I don't give that a try too because I'm stick in to my trusted exchange site. 

I don't want to try other sites because we can't say if they are really legit or not. 

For me much better to use the proven and trusted. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, this will be helpful for the members especially for those who wants to trade here, i hope you may continuing to share some useful information, happy posting mate.

9 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that you are right it can be deceiving that they will pay us for every trade but the fees that they are requiring is high which is not bad and we might end up losing more money than earn more and I think that we should be vigilant about these things.

I was planning to try out this platform to see the benefits of it, but I read some reviews about it and they weren't very pleasant, so I decided to stick with Yobit. 

many exchanges are supplying to give you cash for a exchange or maybe reductions and pastimes, however the reality is they may provide fewer trading pairs compared to the huge exchanges

On 5/22/2020 at 1:24 PM, Jump said:

Yes I think that it is great that people would give you payment when you do a trade for them and I think that you can earn more but o think that the fees are to high which will cancel your earnings and I think that just stick to normal transactions.

I don't trust that platform. Like UT2001 said, it is too good to be true. I am sure that this platform will take more fees when withdrawing money.

Well ever since I joined this forum I never heard about paymium exchange, this is actually my first time of Hearing this, and I don't actually knows how the exchange works but  lt seems the exchange has nice features.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If this is correct then it will be a good platform and a competition for other platforms and I have not tried by Paymium Exchange and I will search more about this platform and see some reviews

Life is great and enjoy it

Thank you for sharing the information about this application. I would love to use this paymium exchange because of no fees in transaction we would directly get payback in my account which is great offer.

10 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Thank you for sharing the information about this application. I would love to use this paymium exchange because of no fees in transaction we would directly get payback in my account which is great offer.

That's right the payback in transaction is really great so we will not lost so much amount when we pay for trading fee because there's a return. 

I'm going to use that. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes I agree that this is the very old platform for the exchange of Bitcoin but due to the popularity of binance and yobit exchange people doesn't try any such other sites for doing there tradings because it is also riskier to approach any other trading sites which can cause any fraud.

Although this is unreasonable for the platform to give you a profit in exchange for trading and also without fees, it looks interesting and is worth a try, thank you dude.

Even yobit and its called yotra, and I think it means yobit trade, you are given some yotra every time when you trade so its a commission , its also important you understand that yotra on market change  the last time I saw it , its around 34$ its a good one if you have a large volume to trade with , you can keep on earning yotra

It is one of the oldest platforms at all, but it is not widely known by traders due to their orientation to Binance and Ubuntu, which provide all the features But this platform is distinguished by the absence of trading fees, and this is strange, so how does the company that is based on it get profits from its use by traders?

To the greatest of my surprise this is my first time of coming across this exchange site, actually going by aforementioned description above it sounds so interesting, and so profitable.

On 4/4/2020 at 11:50 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. Did you know that this platform is the world's first Bitcoin exchange platform? Yes that's right. 

At Paymium, traders will pay no fees, but they will also receive a 0.1% cashback directly into their Paymium account for each of their trades.

Of course, we need a source to confirm this thing... here's The Source.

It is really helpful since the trade sites now is having a payment method while this trading site doesn't have and will also pay you every time you are trading. 

2 minutes ago, Hvstle said:

Woah. I know others for popularity but i never really knew the first one. Ill think ill try to hop on to see how it changed in the future

I'm also shocked when I knew about this trading site because it will really be helpful for all of the crypto currency user. I hope that we can use it already so that we can trade and earn on the same time.

2 minutes ago, Hvstle said:

Woah. I know others for popularity but i never really knew the first one. Ill think ill try to hop on to see how it changed in the future

I'm also shocked when I knew about this trading site because it will really be helpful for all of the crypto currency user. I hope that we can use it already so that we can trade and earn on the same time.

• +2 1

It seems the offer they are providing is really good. At this time many exchanges are asking for high Transaction fee whereas this exchange paying for the trade. That's insane. Could you tell me does this exchange needs Kyc for trading? If the answer is no need of kyc, I would be glad to use the exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/4/2020 at 11:50 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. Did you know that this platform is the world's first Bitcoin exchange platform? Yes that's right. 

At Paymium, traders will pay no fees, but they will also receive a 0.1% cashback directly into their Paymium account for each of their trades.

I didn't know about this platform but after I read the article I think that i will try to use this because I am new in yobit but my experience is great also and I think that it ill be great to have some other alternatives that I can use and I think that the cashback is great feature to have

On 8/26/2020 at 10:12 AM, Ridam said:

It seems the offer they are providing is really good. At this time many exchanges are asking for high Transaction fee whereas this exchange paying for the trade. That's insane. Could you tell me does this exchange needs Kyc for trading? If the answer is no need of kyc, I would be glad to use the exchange.

If offer like this exists, the whole trade site will be ruined because all of the crypto currency users will surely use it once and for all. It will be ruined due to too much number of users on one time.

This seems amazing! It does not take any fee from traders and it pays you for every trade?!!!!!! I know that may happen but they must sell cryptocurrencies for a litter higher so that they can get a large amount to cover the fee themselves.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

On 4/4/2020 at 8:50 AM, Cammer said:

wait really? okay might as well read the article later but i never knew this was the first exchange im suprised thats cryptotalk was the first was to do it as for the source its legit i thought its a different platform it started.

• +1 1

On 8/29/2020 at 3:13 PM, decemberends said:

wait really? okay might as well read the article later but i never knew this was the first exchange im suprised thats cryptotalk was the first was to do it as for the source its legit i thought its a different platform it started.

This article was posted few months ago, I don't know if it is still true about that trading platform though as I never got to try it out.

• Useful or interesting 1