What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Hello my friend ! and welcome to you ! 

I have made a post I wish if it could help you 😉 it has all the information about crypto world you can check it when you can . 

First of all you have to need know about crypto currency then you have to know about bitcoin. Bitcoin is a powerful crypto currency which have same value as usd dollar in world. 

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I welcome you, my friend, to this forum. You can find out all things related to the world of encryption by reading all the posts that members offer you within the sections of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

You are a total beginner and that's not a problem at all. You just have to know how to search in Cryptotalk and you will get enough answers for sure.

I suggest you start with This Topic.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +5 2

Bitcoin is a decentralized peer to peer cryptocurrency without any single administrator and it is stored online in a wallet,at the time of writing bitcoin is trading at about $6800 dollars.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 8
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

The answer to your question is 

Bitcoin is an virtual currency better known as cryptocurrency which is mined through machines but we cant feel it physically.

The value of bitcoin is around $6500 to $7000

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Bitcoin is the oldest and most important currency in the crypto world. It was launched in 2009, when its price was less than half a dollar. In that food, a few people bought it as they were lucky and this coin started to rise and they were able to become wealthy because of this currency. The price of bitcoin is now $ 7000 and arrived The price in 2017 to $ 20,000

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, SunilRaja said:

Bitcoin is a oldest and higest valued cryptocurrency in the market . Bitcoin has a high volume and high security as compared to any other altcoins.

As a reference of all coins, I often see the movement of bitcoin. of course, in special situations like this because of a price decline due to the world crisis.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Welcome and congratulations friend you have started on a good footing because you are on the best cryptocurrency learning site on the whole network you can search for your questions and find them in the search section 

Welcome in the crypto community bitcoin is digital currency like our paper currency, but its works in online are internet this currency  launch in 2008 created by satoshis nakamoto, to the purpose of peer to peer transaction, and involved in third person present market prices around 7000$,

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin  is digital currencies  or crypto currency. Its value  in the  market is very  high  Because  it is the first  currency  in the world  of crypto . It is the king  of all crypto. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Each Bitcoin is basically a computer file which is stored in a 'digital wallet' app on a smartphone or computer. People can send Bitcoins (or part of one) to your digital wallet, and you can send Bitcoins to other people. Every single transaction is recorded in a public list called the blockchain, also bitcoin offers an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank-controlled fiat money.

• +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Bitcoin is one of the earliest form cryptocurrency, digital currency which cannot not be seen or feel. It was created in 2008 by an individual or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. 

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

welcome pro . bitcoin is the best crypto and all trader make there trading with bitcoin the price of bitcoin in this day is 7000$ but it will goes up maybe will arrive to 8000$ or 9000$ we just need to wait  it start increasing and this is good for us . 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Bitcoin is a virtual currencies and we make trade on crypto currency such as bitcoin, eth and xrp are the main currencies of crypto market. Bitcoin was launched in early 2009 and now currently price of bitcoin is 7370$ when i writing this post. 

• +2 4
  • +3 2

Firstly Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is oldest and most 

Important currency on crypto world which have some 

Value as usd dollar in world.and it is a platform to determine 

Your loss and profit in to it.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

Hello my dear friend, I am also a beginner here I would like to inform you that this cryptotalk forum is great for all beginners who do not know how to get free bonus coins and earn a lot of them in very record time. As this currency is one of the most important and most expensive decentralized digital currencies.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 4/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

Hello, I recommend you to read my post on Bitcoin and take a one hour trip with Andreas Antonopoulos explaining most of what you need to know on Bitcoin:

Actually bitcoin is a currency which could be used to shop online and can also be used as source of income through investing on it or trading also but to earn from bitcoin by Investing or trading you have to be knowledgeable enough.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/4/2020 at 3:06 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friend ! and welcome to you ! 

I have made a post I wish if it could help you 😉 it has all the information about crypto world you can check it when you can . 

This a good topic to know bitcoin , this coin is the best one of the crypto world, now price of bitcoin is 7000 $ , in 2017 it rose to 19000$ , yes this is incredible coin star with 0.007$ in 2009 but in it rise to 19000$ , is really great story.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

As advice, do not worry and you will learn everything about this field. As for bitcoin, it is a decentralized cryptocurrency that derives its price from the power of supply and demand

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

I am sure that there are many good posts you can read here so that can give you more information and you can get the benefit while you stay. You can learn by reading every post you can get, and maybe you need to bookmark the page so you can visit again in the next day. But I wonder what kind of features you want to know, and maybe you need to explain more details so we can help you more. Well, welcome aboard for you, and enjoy your stay here so you can get the information that you might need.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

The value of market can be considered the same as the market cap but this is not the real value since its just the price multiplied by the total supply. Its better to see volume divided by order book on exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

Bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrencies and you can get 30,000 Satoshi from this forum
Satoshi is one of the Bitcoin units
The value of one bitcoin is about  $ 6,800

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1