What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

@Krishna123 Hi dear , I'm also new here and I'm sharing my knowledge about bitcoin to you.... Bitcoin is a type of digital currency ...which we earn from this forum as a reward of our posts....Bitcoin importance is increasing day by day in market...

The market value can be considered as the same as the market cap but it is not the actual price as it is only a price multiplier by the total price supply.  It is better to see the volume shared by the order book on the exchange. Advice, do not worry and you will learn everything about this field.  As Bitcoin, it is a decentralized cryptocurrency that gets its price from the power of supply and demand. Thank you.

Dear friend your post is very well and Bitcoin is a digital currency and its very highest currency and now its price is round about 6800$  and it is becoming more popular in all over the world.

• +2 1

Welcome on this great forum. Bitcoin is cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is the first coin which is in high price.no one is equal to bitcoin price. So many countries want to deal with bitcoin ,because countries think that they can sitable economy. So bitcoin is coin which every want to earn .so spend time on this forum and learn about and a other thing which is mist important. 

• +1 1

Mate on this site or on cryptocurrency first I well come you as you asked about bitcoin. It is name of currency and its importance is that you get paid in this site in this currency or this site is full of knowledge about this currency if you need more help then read more posts or comments.

• +2 1

I am also new and I don't know about digital currency but I know a lot about bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital coin and the importance and value of Bitcoin is increasing tremendously at the moment. Bitcoin is gaining popularity all over the world and many people are making money by investing and trading on Bitcoin.

The price and the value of the bitcoin in the market is so much high the damdand of it is so high that is why it's price is very high.

On 1/12/2021 at 8:28 AM, Adam786 said:

Welcome my friend ! The bitcoin is also a cryptocyrrency like all other cryptocurrencies but it has a highest price,value and demand in the crypto market. I hope the the value of bitcoin will increase more and more in the future.

hay dear you have explained briefly that btc is a crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit there we can get an idea or knowledge and experience 

The crytpocurency and blockchain you are in the right place .Bitcoin is the first digital currency that first emerge that transaction is possible between two parties without any intermidiary and transaction is possible. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin is basically a digital currency and it is a like a real currency like other currencies. You cam buy and trade from bitcoin and it is the most powerfull digital currencies in the world right now and if you want more detailed answer visist different sections on this page it will be very helpful foe you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Above all else you need to require think about digital money then you need to think about bitcoin. Bitcoin is a ground-breaking digital currency which have same incentive as usd dollar in world.

Hello mate, it is recommended to be able to search for information from different places, since just looking for more than one will expand your idea on the cryptographic issue.
Here in the forum I do not doubt that you will learn from different areas of the crypto world, but you have to bear in mind that you also have to do your part to learn more and seek more information.
I recommend that you find out more, you can look for more information, one of the places that I recommend the most to do it would be the YouTube platform since there, in addition to, before an explanation, it will be easier for you to understand by means of an image, since it will expand the topic explained , but it is something in addition to joining groups and channels where a high interaction of people is maintained where you can share your doubts and where you can learn, as here in cryptotalk, a cordial greeting and see you soon.

Hi dear friends Bitcoin is a digital currency and it's a very valuable currency these days it's rate is very high in the market these days if you get one Bitcoin your life is totally different it makes you rich but it's took a long time to earn but we can earn it through cryptotalk.

• +1 1

There are many topics in this forum about crypto coins and you can learn from them and solve your own problems.  Bitcoin is the most valuable coin in crypto which makes this coin more talked about and you can take the help of Google to get better information about everything else.

On 4/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

Bitcoin is the world's  largest cryptocurrency by market cap . Bitcoin  is created , distributed,  traded and stored .Bitcoin is basically file which stored in a digital wallet app on a phone or computer.   I have no so much idea because i recently join thin forum but it's good site you earn money a lot in this forum 

Bitcoin is a very strong global currency that was established in 2009 by a person named Satoshi Nakamoto and so far it is the most powerful currency, and its price started from 0.1 cents and now its price is approximately 35,000 dollars.

Bitcoins is a cryptocruncey which decentralized. No one is controlling the bitcoins. Today bitcoins faces some issues some where is treated legal and some countries not accepting but i hope with the passage of time bitcoins will accept in all over the world. Bitcoins generates automatically but with the time series. Total 21 million bitcoins could be generate. Now there is only 15/16 million generated, approximately 6 millions bitcoins will be generate in future till 2035. 

Hello dear friend, Greetings to you, and welcome to your joining, Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, its price is approximately $ 40,000, and sometimes it decreases and sometimes rises, so it is a good area for investment

Bitcoin is the basis for all the other crypto currencies, it is the first one that was established and the most effective ones in the market, it has the highest value among all other cryptos and all the investors in cryptocurrencies are interested in it, it is based on something called Blockchain , which is a very developed technology that cannot be copied, but only analyzed, and because of the increasing demand on Bitcoin , its value keeps increasing. 

• +2 1

First of all we must need to know about the crypto currency then second to know the bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency and its value is very high it is the oldest currency.

Now a days the price of bitcoin is $ 7000.

In today bitcoin is so popular and rise day by day due the rising rate and popularity people becoming addicted to it it also give a huge benefits to other in the form of their real currency 

Bitcoin or in short BTC is actually the first and of course the oldest crypto currency and it is first established around 2009.While it was established its price was just a mere half a dollar that is around indian rupees 30 at that time now a singlebitcoin costs several thousands of dollars or lakhs of indian rupees at for a good news, it is only the tip of the ice berg and its value will rice again.Never forget my friends better late than never

Bitcoin is the digital currency which is very popular in this modern era and the young generation could easily see that future is of digital currency and I think that the price if it is round about $6500 to $7000 dollars and due to this pandamic price of it is increasing.

The esteem of showcase can be considered the same as the showcase cap but typically not the genuine esteem since its fair the cost duplicated by the full supply. Its way better to see volume isolated by arrange book on exchanges.

• +1 1

I would say that cryptocurrency was created, and the concept of other cryptocurrencies was introduced from Bitcoin and it is the most popular and stable currency, its value is determined by the supply and demand of this currency and recently its spread has increased worldwide and entered all walks of life.  Decentralized cryptocurrency will be the first to be created in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, a currency that has great potential to dominate Fiat currency in the near future.  BTC is very volatile because prices are not always stable but today it is priced at '10'000 and above.