Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

This is correct spending time in the forums after concluding our daily posts will be very beneficial to us because by doing that we will learn allot of things from the posts and topics some members have made and that will also give us some ideas and knowledge about Cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

In this time when i was in home all the time because of corona virus i have learn a lot of this and plan a many way to earn crypto with the safe way ,it's a good thing to have a lot of time not bad at all 

I prefer spending time in the forum when I am happy and I have enough focus on the information that I can see in order to achieve the largest amount of interest in addition to ensuring the sharing of useful information with members so that when I feel tired I stop working so as not to make mistakes

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you because exploring this forum further will enhance our knowledge of crypto currency and also help us discover new features of the forum that we did not know about.

On 4/4/2020 at 5:13 PM, Honny143 said:

Present so many countries are in lockdown so all are free and its really heart opportunity to spent more time in this forum and read some topics, to learn more knowledge and also avoid multiple comments in single topics really its good decision also increases English knowledge.

That's right when we share crypto knowledge here we can also improve our English speaking skills which is a good benefits and at the same time we will earn satoshis for posting. 

Edited by Dark_Sky

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, it will be beneficial for us to spend some time on this forum and take advantage of it and achieve good income, as well as contribute to building this forum with our topics

Life is great and enjoy it

It seems that you are not married and have children😂 !!! Well, my dear, it is true that we are at home, but often you do not have enough time. In any case, this is a very good idea, and it will really benefit both in terms of increasing knowledge and experience or in terms of avoiding repetition of topics.

1 hour ago, Awiskar Nepal said:

You are right friend if we spend more times in this forum we can learn many more about crypto currency,bitcoins,litecoins,trading,etc.its a geeat way of learning something if we read the post topics in this forum its really a good forum.

That's right. 

Spending our time here will add knowledge about cryptoworld that we can use someday. 

Also we will receive payments here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In my view, cryptotalk is a very good platform where we can spend our time because right now I'm sitting in an empty and I don't have work. Everyday around 4 hours I spending my times in this forum and extra time I spending to watching TV.

We can see a lot of post of the same topic it is due to lack of importance on the spending time on the forum. Members should spend time and do research on the different topic to post useful information. It will be better to spend time on reading rather than surfing in the social media.

Exactly, this pendamic and lockdown has given us opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies and to earn some money. So we must spend our most of the time at crypto world instead of wasting it on other useless things.

On 4/4/2020 at 4:34 PM, Layal Ah said:

Hello my friend
That's right, crypto is the only reliable source that you can spend your time working on
It is a very good opportunity to get money in the fastest time and the easiest way is currently available

That's right crypto is the good source of income especially during this pandemic time. 

We can invest in some cryptos and we will get high profit from it depends on our strategy. 

It is a great advantage to those that know about spending time on the forum, those that spend time in the forum might be achieving 3 things.

1 learn

2 teach

3 earn

I recommend everyone who wants to understand the world of cryptocurrencies to read the topics in this forum well.
I gained a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies after reading many topics in this forum.

I believe that forum I s the best place for one to learn more about cryptocurrency from the beginning till the end. You will be able to lean about cryptocurrency trading and even investment of you go through the topics. I believe the best way to acquire knowledge here on cryptocurrency is by reading most of the topics on this forum.

• +3 1

That is correct, the forum CryptoTalk helped us a lot during the Corona crisis and staying at home. Personally, I spent more than 7 hours per day in this forum without getting tired and learned a lot about crypto during this period.

• +4 1

This forum is very cool and invaluable because it spreads useful information and makes people more aware of what is going on around them...

During this lockdown period of the global crisis we are free at home and I think its better to invest your time in this forum where you can get a lot of knowledge and even earn money rather than always surfing in the social media platform.

BetFury                                                   

You are right my friend,because of the Corona virus crisis,we are staying at home,so we can spend alot of time to learn and get alot of knowledge about crypto currency world, it's an opportunity to search for new information and this help us to write useful and good posts.

• -1 1

Very indeed. Staying here and spending our free time here can get some information needed so that we dont have to make a topic that already posted. Being committed on what you're doing is very helpful and stop us from being greedy.

Since, almost everyone are staying home due to the occurrence of global pandemic. It is an opportunity for us to spend our time in the forum, we can read and be knowledgeable about different things concerning cryptography and cryptocurrencies. In my case, I usually spend my time reading and learning in the platform if I don't have anything to do. I suggest that each of us should explore the forum more so that we can gain more ideas about such things. 

• +5 1

You learn a lot of what we have seen around there is a lot of good that comes with this forum , I have been able to start full earning not only from this place but from other sites also. Also being sure that we have the right information and anything questionable you take it.

You are right of what you have said my friend. In this crisis that we face now in this world we have a enough time to read all the topics here and for us to create a new topic, to gain another knowledge and to avoid spamming so we must maximize our time for us to avoid some mistakes here in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

this is true, i'm spent for long time daily at home, and i open my account in the morning and read many topics with their comments, i find more time to reading and search for any subject for cryptocurrency

If you are not doing anything you have no job or anything that you can get potential income. Cryptocurrency is here to help you and cryptotalk is the best forum that you can get learning as well as earnings. And if you give you time to learn things about cryptocurrency it will make you develop your self on how to manage things in order for you to earn money even if you are inside of your home.