Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

Yeah mate it's really good to spent time in this forum because this forum gives the payment and also we are getting many information and knowledge about so many things so spent time in good things like this forums.

• +1 1

There is no shortcut in cryptotalk to earn money faster. We have to spend time in it, using our full potential in this platform so as to make money. Spend time wisely and usefully. Just dont waste your time by posting irrelevant topics.

We are not wasting our time on cryptotalk we are getting knowledge and great experience about cryptocruncey and crypto world we are learning how to trade and how to manage cryptocruncey. E

I'll advise you to spend more time on this forum because your time won't be put to waste at all. You'll gain more experience and make money just for spending time on the forum. Isn't that amazing? Haha

Yes me also agree with you. If we spend our more time in this plateform we can get more benefits from this plateform.  When we spend our more time here we can get more experience and increase our money. 

If we spent our decent time on crypto talk we can get paid well and can improve our knowledge, reading skill, communication skills and can learn how represent our thoughts and ideas with others.

Time management is one of the important factor in this forum. If you want to succeed here you want to spend your valuable time here. The online investment as a beginner in this forum is your time. The time we spend in this forum will not be wasted. You learn many things and earn from this forum.

2 hours ago, Tayyab Lahoria said:

If we spent our decent time on crypto talk we can get paid well and can improve our knowledge, reading skill, communication skills and can learn how represent our thoughts and ideas with others.

@Hammad iftikhar If you spend time in this forum, you will learn properly about crypto currency from beginner. Cryptotalk is the best forum for learning crypto currency. We also get payment for our daily useful post with positive rating. So always try to spend more time in this forum, you can learn and earn more.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

In this penedemic time period we all are free so by investing time on the crypto we'll recognizable with the numerous points on the every day premise so this will increase our experience of work and we are going effortlessly total our day by day astute posts.

You will never be harmed by spending time in this forum as it is a forum where you can gain a lot of knowledge by working and also earn money so it will not waste your time but will help you to benefit with knowledge and money. In order to move forward in life, it is very important to take advantage of the small opportunities provided by this forum

It is important to spend time in the forum. Because here I can learn different things. What we can teach others. You can be free to talk to people from different countries. They can be made friends. I can gain experience from one person to another. Work with time, work well. Money can be earned in the end.

Yeah your question is highly appreciated. We all whose spend our time on here prove really benefit for us. As we develop our knowledge as we incease our post rating. And also make our experience strong. Knowledge gives us wealth and by spending time on this forum is also gives us knowledge. 

To spend time on this forum never gone wasted .As much time you spend in the forum the more you will learn and your knowledge of crypto world will increase in this way you will make more useful posts and will achieve success on the forum.

• +2 1

Spending time of at least 4 hours on this forum will benefits us more.It will increase our income also knowledge of what's happening in the world.It also helps us to better our thinking towards communication.It tells us about online trading and many more benefits...

So i suggest to invite more friends here so that there would be more to learn.Best of luck!

On 4/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

Yes! you are right we should read posts of seniors and experts in order to gain knowledge, because it really helps to understand critical things in crypto market, so we should devot more time in exploring this platform cryptotalk. It have a large amount of knowledge in form of posts by different people around the world.

• +1 1

Yes it is very important post. It is Very  necessary to spend some time here.every day at least 2 or 3 hour we have to spend there. It os not a wste of time.so we have to serious to spending time here which will be not useless.    

That is real spending some time isn't a throwaway. however, it's going to undoubtedly be incredibly beneficial for people Because when people expend our period inside this discussion we'll profit a lot, we'll get paid a wonderful sum of income doing work at your home and we will have to understand far about crypto currencies.

I like to invest time in the forum when I'm comfortable and I have enough attention on the material I can see to achieve the maximum amount of interest, in addition to ensuring that I exchange valuable information with participants so that when I feel exhausted I stop working so as not to make mistakes.

Yes .y friend its a really good idea. We can really improve our knowledge and information about this forum by spending more and more time on that forum and by reading the post of others people. We will come to know how to get good reputation. How we can create useful topic. So I completely agree with you about

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are right mate. We should spend more time on this forum because it increases our knowledge and experience, it will be beneficial for us and it will be easy to earn money. If we spend more time here, our work will also improve.

Right sir,is right and save way in forum.  Because if we spend our time in this forum we will gain so much. Good work and good submit post and back reply good and i need a money and i work in forum.

• +5 1

Hello dear friend, greetings to you, as time passes here my experience and skills increase, my ability to communicate and write has improved and my knowledge about currencies has increased.

• +1 1

My dear friends We can really improve our knowledge and information about this forum by spending more and more time on that forum and by reading the post of others people. We will earn nice amount of money working from home and also we will get to know much about cryptocurrencies. If we spend time in cryptotalk forum, we can find out a lot knowledge about cryptocurrency,  i think it is best to learn something about crypto world.

online platform provide us knowledge ,groom our abilities and also we get experience and in this forum I am now satisfied with speaking skills as well my learning skills in this way we can progress more  if we became able to do online work.

It's important to spend quality time on the forum in other to be conversant with all the features of the forum.