Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

We all know that time can heal every thing than if you spend much of you time in this forum then you can become an good trader or investor and also a miner in crypto. If you spend maximum 2-3 hours a day then you can learn everything.

Its really heart opportunity to spent more time in this forum and read some topics, to learn more knowledge and also avoid multiple comments in single topics really its good decision also increases English knowledge. 

I have no one to guide me in this forum privately, so I will tell you for a fact that I have spent more than 24 hours when the times are going together just for me to understand how this forum is working. And honestly speaking what I got to know is that when you spend more time here you will get to learn more.

Hello my dear friend if you are spending time on this platform then there are a lot of benefits. You would get to know a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies as well as you could also earn money from this platform by making useful posts.

There are many importance of spending time on the forum, being on the forum someone will know much about cryptotalk and crypto currency, someone will be conversant with the new information about the forum and earning is not left behind.

By spending time in the forum, we will be able to learn a lot about the forum and be aware of the work. The more we spend time and work in the forum, the more our experience will increase. Thanks buddy.

To be honest this is the best forum I have ever seen. By the opportunity of cryptotalk forum I can earn money. Not also earn money but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. If you spend time in the forum you can learn many things. You can get idea how to invest, trade. You can the crypto currency things. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

Yes, you're right and this is what I do. We are all forced to stay inside the house because of the Korona, but we work inside the forum and use a acceptable amount of money to learn many things in the encryption field as well

It is important to know how to distribute time, especially when it comes to cryptography, since there are too many topics that can be explored and learned from them, which in turn can result in new topics for the forum, something that I do like this daily, I read the news and draw my conclusions.

If my friend thinks the same, since I also dedicate myself in my free time to read and investigate everything about the world of cryptocurrencies, I also spend a time in the Cryptotalk forum in the same way reading and helping other users, knowledge is important if we want to grow within the forum and make useful topics.

Hello my dear friends. Nice Question bro. It is very important to work here and spend more time here because this platform give us income and it is very important, specially in now a days because we are fully free due to covid 19..

Thanks..

Edited by Rehan123
I do some spelling mistakes..

I think the importance of spending time in this forum is huge.  Because by working in this forum we can make money in a short time.  Which helps us to improve our economic situation.  As well we can gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

The most important reason to spend time in crypto forums in general is to gain enough knowledge and skills about these forums and crypto.  It's a good way to learn everyday

I completely concur with you that we are without altogether now. In the event that we invest energy in cryptotalk discussion, we can discover a ton information about digital money, notwithstanding finding out about cryptographic money, we can procure some Cryptographic money with which we can address our issues.

You have the right to spend time in this forum that helps fill the free time for what is beneficial for us. Through this forum, I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and ways to invest and deal in them, and at the same time I made some money.

• +4 1

it is not a time wasting platform like others on which you work 1 month and at the end you will not get money but on this wonderfull ceypto talk forum you can earn or gain at a same time earn money or gain knowledge on this platform.

On 4/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

Yes my dear friend you are right. If we spend time here we will learn more about crypto world. This forum is very good for every one. Here no one will getting bored of topics. I am also so excited that I joined this forum. ❤

Hello friends, the purpose of putting meaningful time in a sad post is not to make you understand and work on the meaning you have been working on in this way, and it is a good performance that you can spend time with our friends and those who are coming. Well done so you can show good and thank you....?

It is necessary to work here That's why One is that our time goes well And we also get to learn from here Along with learning, we also There are many people in the world Who have no work to do This is a very good forum especially for them 

In this forum spending a great time is awesome you learn a lot of things. Being dedicated and committed to you work is very important as pays you much and this can be achieve by spending a great time.

Since covid hit us so hard that we are forced to stay indoors we have a lot of free time and we can use it effectively in the Crypto talk forum so that we can gain knowledge as well as money. Thank you cryptotalk for giving such a good platform.

I think this is a very good content that you have chosen. Now people must know that if they work regularly in this campaign what they are benefiting from.  By and many more members are reviewing from there You are gaining my knowledge about cryptocurrency as well as improving your communication skills because people everywhere are joining this campaign and sharing their experiences with each other.

• +3 1

If you spend time in this forum, you will learn and earn more. So you need to spend time here. Cryptotalk is the best forun for learning crypto currency as a beginner. You can learn about crypto from starting by this forum. So we should follow the forum rules and work with patience.

Exactly mate, I agree with you. The more time we spend time in the forum gives us more knowledge and experience about trading through reading people's posts and replies.

The single website from your contents because you are giving contents and saving your experience and also many other members are giving the reviews from there you will get my knowledge about cryptocurrency as well as you are improving your communication