Only 15 days left for Halving BTG to buy or sell? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Only 15 days left for Halving BTG to buy or sell?

20 hours ago, Ganhanmarin said:

I do not think BTG halving have any effect. It is a low value currency, I will only wait for btc halving. 

The coin to be having the low price that's doesn't means you'll not get the profit when its halving appears, because someone can be waiting BTG halving while holding $100000 worth of BTG, and you can wait for bitcoin halving while you have only $30 worth if bitcoin.

I kind of thought that it was a spelling error when I saw btg, then before sine insights,  I then saw that it was the bitcoin gold, which I didn't really think that it has their own halving calendar on Crypto. But hopeful this coin can rise back up again, as it has seen some lows recently

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Upright said:

I kind of thought that it was a spelling error when I saw btg, then before sine insights,  I then saw that it was the bitcoin gold, which I didn't really think that it has their own halving calendar on Crypto. But hopeful this coin can rise back up again, as it has seen some lows recently

Yes my dear friend it is Bitcoin gold BTG and there is Halving very close after only a few days so I think that there is an opportunity now to buy a quantity of BTG coin and store it for the distance of Halving? Because the price is low now and very suitable for buying.

On 4/4/2020 at 3:40 AM, Crypto123 said:

The question:
What do you expect the price of BTG after Halving to rise or fall?
How should we prepare for this halving? Are we selling BTG or buying more BTG and Holdin to the halving?

@Crypto123  I was not aware about the coming BTG halving so, thanks for the information. Personally, I will buy and hodl some BTG now because I think that the price will go up few weeks after the halving. BTG is a coin that I like and it is often a good opportunity to make profits (when BTC price go up, BTG follow). Here is finally an interesting topic!

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

12 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Thank you my friend, your analysis is good and your notes are accurate and in place. Yes, BTG coin is very strange, especially on Yobit , as if you are dealing with a completely different from the rest of the exchanges. Although Halving is a big event that attracts the attention of traders, here it looks like no one is interested and frankly I don't know why.

I think many of traders still don't know about the upcoming BTG halving because BTC halving is much more prominent. We should wait a few days more and monitor BTG graphs carefully to see if there is any noticeable rise or any green signs on the charts. If such signals appeared suddenly, it can be a good indicator that there is a big wave of buyers who have read about halving and want to invest in BTG. I am still watching this coin and prevent any investing because I don't want to be a victim of wrong analysis.

2 hours ago, Jay8 said:

halving will happen around may. it may not necessarily be early may but in the middle of may. this is probably more than 15 days from now.if you can buy bitcoin it is ideal to do it now

No dear, allow me to correct you a little bit, we are talking about Halving BTG coin and it will happen on April 18, after 12 days only and we are not talking here about Halving Bitcoin this is a different matter please read the topic well and pay attention to details.

I think that it makes no sense to sell bitcoin now, now it makes sense to start buying bitcoin with the remaining money (if there is any).

It seems that the market price is very acceptable so far, but I think we will witness a significant increase in currency prices after the occurrence of half and it is possible that the bitcoin cough reaches more than $ 15,000

1 hour ago, Brand1 said:

It seems that the market price is very acceptable so far, but I think we will witness a significant increase in currency prices after the occurrence of half and it is possible that the bitcoin cough reaches more than $ 15,000

Your words are true for Halving Bitcoin, but here we are talking about Halving BTG, this is different from Halving Bitcoin, and it will happen on April 18, and it certainly will lead to an increase in the price of the currency because this is what usually happens.

Although distributed as a sum of money, I think it will increase the price of the sale and reduce the risk. Now considering the market situation now is a good time to buy Halving BTG. We can sell a lot safer and there is no price fall. But at the end of the day, there will be risks.

5 hours ago, Laboni said:

Although distributed as a sum of money, I think it will increase the price of the sale and reduce the risk. Now considering the market situation now is a good time to buy Halving BTG. We can sell a lot safer and there is no price fall. But at the end of the day, there will be risks.

Well, this is not exactly what I meant, but it is known that after several days, Halving BTG will occur and it is also known that always after Halving the prices rise because the number of the coin decreases and thus the demand for it increases and prices rise.

I think that now is the best time to buy bitcoin, since its price after being halved is likely to be around $ 10000-11000. Already it has grown by 10%

Edited by IamLeader12

Now you just need to wait, and do not buy more cryptocurrency and do not sell it, after halving it will be clear whether the growth of the cryptocurrency or not, and when the growth begins, only then it makes sense to buy.

The price of btc will definitely increase after halving, and now we all must need to hold our btc, it's the best strategy to earn big profit in future when price of btc rise again after halving.

21 minutes ago, Nicer216 said:

Yes, nowadays is still good idea to make invest in some coin, which will have halving in soon time, because you are surely will get profit from it, and nothing can't happen, when during halving price will be lower then it was previous 

My dear let me explain to you what the meaning of Halving, it does not mean that prices fall in half, but it means that mining rewards are the ones that fall in half and this leads to a decrease in the quantities resulting from mining and thus a decrease in the quantity leads to an increase in demand and an increase in demand leads to an increase in price.

On 04.04.2020 at 04:40, Crypto123 said:

Hello my friends
There will be halving on BTG next April 18
“This halving, the third in BTG’s blockchain history, will happen exactly at block 630 000.”
As the mining rewards will decrease from 12.5BTG to 6.25BTG
Halving BTG comes almost a month before the Halving bitcoin occurs, knowing that BTG was born as a result of a Hard Fork that acquired Bitcoin.
Source: https://bitcoingold.org/halving/

2.thumb.jpg.60d83522ce782c9c8a687a2dd77cd075.jpg

The question:
What do you expect the price of BTG after Halving to rise or fall?
How should we prepare for this halving? Are we selling BTG or buying more BTG and Holdin to the halving?

who knows with all thsoe situation inb the world but i guess there will be more miners and they will set bigger price so bitcoin should rise

I think that the price of bitcoin is going to rise really high before the halving, after the event happens the price would lower a little bit for about a month.

10 hours ago, Rezort said:

I think that the price of bitcoin is going to rise really high before the halving, after the event happens the price would lower a little bit for about a month.

We are not talking about bitcoin here, my dear, but we are talking about BTG, there is a difference between the two currencies, and you should focus on the subject a little. Halving will happen on the BTG coin on April 18, which means after about ten days.

On 4/8/2020 at 8:11 AM, kusvuw10 said:

I do not invest in Bitcoin Gold. becauseIts price is not too low and it is not a potential currency for me. i'm holding btc and it was enough for me

I disagree with you. For me, I find the BTG coin price very low and very good for buying, especially on Yobit, where you notice that its price is much lower than the rest of the exchanges. This will be a great opportunity to buy from Yobit and store it after the Halving which is only days left.

It seems that BTG has started to rise and investors are buying BTG more than selling it. Look at the picture below from Yobit. It is quite clear that BTG is passing $3 value due to high number of buy orders in green. I think many of these buyers have been informed about halving in the news and want to have a share of the profit. Do you think it is now late to join BTG market for investment? I'm still not sure about trying this coin because I haven't had any experience of trading with BTG in the past.

Untitled.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1

Well this is a very good news for all the bitcoin holders. I'm too one of them who are holding bitcoins and were waiting for the prices to go up. And i think prices should go up after halving , i have hold little amount bitcoin that i was willing sold during halving time if prices go up.

Every business comes around to try to keep prices around. By investing in Bitcoin we can make a lot of profit. But in the case of selling halving BTG, not everyone is so demanding. I want to invest in BTC, even if small. With 15 days left, not everyone will invest.

Personally i am waiting for Bitcoin halving and I don't have any Investment in btg but if anyone is interested then they can buy it for sure halving will increase the price maybe we have to wait longer but big will happen for sure.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I believe that after halving which I also expect for vil bitcoin, the price / value of bitcoin gold has an exponential growth, in theory it should happen like this...

1 hour ago, Brushless4500KV said:

It seems that BTG has started to rise and investors are buying BTG more than selling it. Look at the picture below from Yobit. It is quite clear that BTG is passing $3 value due to high number of buy orders in green. I think many of these buyers have been informed about halving in the news and want to have a share of the profit. Do you think it is now late to join BTG market for investment? I'm still not sure about trying this coin because I haven't had any experience of trading with BTG in the past.

Untitled.jpg

Yes, your note is good, I have a good experience in this currency BTG on Yobit and I bought a really good amount of it and waited for it to rise, the time is never late to buy the price of $ 3 is still acceptable I recently mention that I sold it at the price of $ 4.5 to $ 5 and may go up More than that after Halving I think it is a good time to buy and catch after Halving.