Bitcoin last two days good for day traders - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Bitcoin last two days good for day traders

Last two days are really amazing for day traders because bitcoin on Thursday at the point of 6314$ EMA with time frame of one hour as bullish conditions of bitcoin and then bitcoin goes to 7273$ and then some way side ways to 6700$ to 7000$ and Friday evening again EMA 30 minutes gave ua signal of bearish on 6879$ as bearish then bitcoin goes down to 6610$ it means enough movements for wise traders and they earned enough from it. I also 50$ usd from last two days with little investments on leverage account only 5x leverages. 

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Yes, i strongly agree with you. That is a great day for the traders because the price of bitcoin increased about $400 because yesterday i check it on my telegram its about $6700 then now its about $7100 so that is good news for traders. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Now it look like bitcoin  is quite  stable  on 7000$ . And you are right  there a good chance  for day traders in last two days to get a good  profit  from  bitcoin. 

• +1 2

Yes mate  those movements for bitcoin price where quit profitable for day traders and I think they made some cool profits and it's a sign that we will soon have a bull run.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Yes of course, trading is the best option to earn a lot of profits, but yes we need to have a little knowledge about cryptocurrency and trade, there are two type of traders, who buy Bitcoins then hold them and who do the daily trading and they collect a lot of profits every day.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hello my friend
Bitcoin mode is now excellent
But it is the end of its summit and ultimately it will go down to $ 4400

You are right that this time is very suitable for trading and buying and storing currencies because the price is now on a low and large volatility and I am sure that the price will rise in the coming months so we have to take advantage of the opportunity to do trading and buying operations now

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin news chronicles say that Bitcoin must overcome the $ 6,800 mark, then Bitcoin will go up to $ 7,200, which will be a positive result. The main result from trading bitcoins is the result of volumes and prices.

I think binance opened a Korean platform so the price up alot and we can see that the big dump after that mean that was just a high buy that time and now the price start to continue it's falling again.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

You are right in this price, now it goes up and down and currently stands between 7000 and 6000 $ and I think it will rise in the coming days to reach good amounts and we will achieve good profits through that

l don't think that, there can be some people, who can really know what will happen. That mean Nobody can know BTC prices will go up or down. But we can know probably, In my opinion BTC will go up, but it seems it will take a long time. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think anyone who wants to trade small is probably the chance. Bitcoin has great value so I prefer to keep it for a long time to sell it at a higher price than to trade with it, I only deal with a small number of bitcoins. Profit from long-term holding will still be more.

• +1 2

Certainly everyone faces done difficulties as a beginner.In trading I don't think so that the beginners can survive especially in situation is pandemic disease.But still some experienced trades continued their work and they also made profit.

10 hours ago, Badman001 said:

yeah , in these 2 days Bitcoin pump with good speed and touch $7k in yobit market now Bitcoin is lik stable on $7k .

in some months we can hope that Bitcoin again touch $10k .

But i don't that in this month bitcoin will crossed the 10k in this month because carona pandemic still here due to fear of deadly disease much high chance that whales of crypto market may be dumped to less then 5k before halving event of btc. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

39 minutes ago, Qpella said:

The Price of bitcoin is still not stable.it price is currently fluctuating.smart traders can actually take advantage of these situation.i believe the effect corona virus on bitcoin has reduced.

Yes, I made a number of good (and one bad) trades in the past few days. I think the high volatility will remain for a while, so you can still take advantage of the daily (hourly) swings.

Another thing; often the price reaches a weekly high in the weekend, and falls again on the Mondays and Tuesdays. You can use this to your advantage.

14 minutes ago, jamesvince said:

But i don't that in this month bitcoin will crossed the 10k in this month because carona pandemic still here due to fear of deadly disease much high chance that whales of crypto market may be dumped to less then 5k before halving event of btc. 

I think it can move anywhere between $8K and $5K, and will show quite large swings. I think the mid term trend (weeks) is downwards, and that will be the same for at least the next quarter. But within that larger movement, there will be pretty wild ups and downs.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

yes it is . this day are the best time of trading in bitcoin . in this day bitcoin start increasing and this good for us to trading in bitcoin and i think it will arrive to 8000$ after two or three days

• +1 1
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, jamesvince said:

Last two days are really amazing for day traders because bitcoin on Thursday at the point of 6314$ EMA with time frame of one hour as bullish conditions of bitcoin and then bitcoin goes to 7273$ and then some way side ways to 6700$ to 7000$ and Friday evening again EMA 30 minutes gave ua signal of bearish on 6879$ as bearish then bitcoin goes down to 6610$ it means enough movements for wise traders and they earned enough from it. I also 50$ usd from last two days with little investments on leverage account only 5x leverages. 

Yes i have been checking bitcoin price regularly these days. With its current price it's seems like that bitcoin will be able to reach 10000usd back again in a few weeks. 

You are right that these two days are very useful for trading operations because the price is witnessing great fluctuations in the decrease and rise in the price and I think that this is an appropriate time to buy the currency and store it.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Really good for day traders, indeed. The last few days have been perfect for leverage traders swinging from short to longs. There are many profits to be made from Bitmex and other leveraged exchanges, although I suggest to everyone to just trade with small amounts and don't forget that stop-loss can be bypassed during high volatility and you can always get liquidated even using stop-loss. This can be countered by betting smaller amounts with higher leverage, although this would mean trading more.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 1

You are right in the last two days the price of bitcoin was known to rise and decreased relatively. Now that the upside rise will know bitcoin growth in the coming weeks and we hope that conditions will improve for the better than it was and we are now facing a new experience that we will see soon 

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

12 hours ago, jamesvince said:

This is a sign of recovery for Bitcoin. With the beginning of April, we have noticed some little increases in Bitcoin price and hoping that it will reach 8,000$ again like it had before the breakdown. 

• +1 1

Yes that's right my friend ! many friend here made a profit and in the last two days ! and people who bough bitcoin when it was 5000 and then bough it when it reached 6000 !

Yes os good time to trade , if you just invest 50 $ when bitcoin was 6300$ , you can learn 6$ when the price of bitcoin rise to 7200$ and that is really good profit. So i think is a good time to trade in bitcoin.

14 hours ago, jamesvince said:

Bitcoin has been recovering since 1 April and we do expect more rising in the price of Bitcoin. Also, the people who bought Bitcoin in low price will definitely earn a lot from this.

Yes you are right in last two days more fluctuations done inarket of cryoto currencies. As bitcoin it moves from 6200 to 7200 and back to 6400 and now it is trading on 7000.