Why kyc is need and its important ? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Why kyc is need and its important ?

Present most exchange want to do kyc for withdrawal purpose, are they launch any airdrop, because they check the person who take this benefits real are bot,that's why they want to verify our identity but not all exchange are genuine, so first check exchange legit and the offer is real then submit kyc, because now so many exchange sell this data for money.

13 hours ago, UT2001 said:

I have also been wondering the exact same thing many times as there was a point where I was doing kycs like crazy for many airdrops only then to ask myself that exact question, where does all of this stuff eventually go and who all sees such, I guess we will never know.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that why they need so much information for the users it is dangerous because something so trivial asks for so many information and I think tsht it could be dangerous to give them many information 

On 2/24/2020 at 9:00 AM, MohammadMohsin said:

Kyc verification is really important cause it makes sure that your account is fully secured and also the transactions are secured too. So that's why it's important. 

I agree with you. But remember that not every website on the web is a secure website. That means do not give any of your identity verifications to unknown sites.

Well, KYC is more important today to know if their costumer is legit or not, many people are just using some dummy emails or information just to scammed some people so that some platforms are now securing that their members are safe doe this kind of people.

I think KYC are only requested when the amount of withdrawal you want to do is much  or maybe on some faucets sites. But I don't like sharing my KYC because they can be use in defrauding you or get access to your account.

On 5/22/2020 at 7:30 AM, Mohssine said:

I think kyc is something really important in something like exchange or wallet , because is make this more secure , you will be make your money safe, so for me is useful, but in airdrop I think this is not good because this airdrop  need your data , and this is bad and this airdrop Is a scam.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that kyc is need for verification of accounts and I think that it is not that important of you will only use it for worthless airdrops and I think that it is a Scam and I hope that people would protect their security

On 2/13/2020 at 10:02 PM, GRKMAN1 said:

In General, KYC was invented to prevent fraudsters from laundering money and blocking some part of it so as not to spread it out

but some new cryptocurrency project are misusing it they are asking to complete documents verification after that you will get paid otherwise you won't receive any token so many people are completing documents verification

On 10/18/2019 at 1:40 AM, Syedbesharat said:

Now a days every exchange and airdrop diffrent sites are requesting  KYC  .what they do with our KYC.kindly reply dear members

Crypto are anonymous. And mostly we can't trace any transactions. And for this most of the terrorist using crypto as their illegal payment system. If all the user complete kyc, we will easily trace anyone with their wallet address.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 5/25/2020 at 4:41 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, KYC is more important today to know if their costumer is legit or not, many people are just using some dummy emails or information just to scammed some people so that some platforms are now securing that their members are safe doe this kind of people.

Since we can't be sure on how securely websites and projects store our private data, we can't make this assumption that they are secure. Both in theory and in practice it has been proven that most websites mishandle the private information and there have been countless issues and leaks. 

I would never send my private information to anyone online.

This is a special selection system that does not allow you to get your prize so easily! After all, this kind of airdrop involves various bots, and of course, they need to be sorted somehow, and I think this is the only adequate option!

KYC is an additional way to avoid hackers or robots, but there are many people who reject them because they do not prefer to put their personal papers on the Internet.

I don't prefer doing KYC because most of these sites and airdrops are scams and they are likely to use your personal data for illegal actions and this is really bad so we must be careful

I guess we all agree that KYC is an important measure to prevent crime and having a good record of clients using exchanges, but at the same time, I wonder how safe is our personal information within these exchanges. Many people are not confident with sharing their ID information and are fearful such information can be sold or hacked. There should thus be strict measurements preventing this to happen.

What do they do with our KYC? That is what we all wonder, it is like a double-edged sword, many airdrops are simply lies and only accumulate the information, quite possibly they will trade the information they gather, who knows haha

When talking about cryptocurrencies it is synonymous with security, in my opinion I do not agree with the KYC since anonymity is a virtue of the cryptographic world, but although it is true there must be some control to prevent those funds from being used for improper things such as it is terrorism.

• +5 1

The KYC arose to provide greater security to the exchanges and platform, thus avoiding a bit the attacks of robots and malicious people. Although sometimes it gets annoying to check it is very necessary if you want to have our funds secure.

I think many project owners need KYC so that they can identify real members and fake members, the only problem it's when you will upload your identity to a fake project. So we should be careful to review each project before we complete KYC.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

KYC or also known as Know Your Customer is a policy that the bank impose since there are concern of any criminal act like money laundering in any financial services so they required it to any user of that financial services, so if one of the customer did a criminal act then they could easily track the suspect since they have personal information of every one of their customer. 

In my opinion, I believe that it is a necessary measure, although annoying, but essential, especially for companies that give away bonuses to advertise and what they want is to capture the largest number of real users, that is, they are not cheated and that a person multiply by 10 for example.
There is also the issue of security regarding the exchange of currencies, since cryptocurrencies are practically independent of the governments in consequence, all security measures must be implemented.

KYC - this means "Know Your Customer", that is, the creators of the exchange know who registered on their site.  This is done in order to confirm the person's identity.  If you have any problems , you can prove that the invoice was issued to you

Всем добра

On 10/17/2019 at 3:40 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Now a days every exchange and airdrop diffrent sites are requesting  KYC  .what they do with our KYC.kindly reply dear members

In the cryptocurrency market that is of recent date, many people have decided to invest in them.

Among all these people there are some whose funds or income come from illicit activities.

One way to avoid money laundering in any way is with identity verification or KYC that protects both parties.

The company is protected and the customer is protected.

Who has nothing to fear or hide the KYC is a great benefit for their safety

It is used to identify users who participate in an airdrop or who are using an action in the cryptocurrency market, with the purpose, they say, of stopping the occurrence of spam. Also through KYC they can identify the country of origin of a user..