A Question About Yobit! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

A Question About Yobit!

Hello guys.

I want to transfer some Bitcoins from my account to my friend's account on Yobit platform. How can I do that without having to pay fees? I heard that there's a shortcut in Yobit which will make this much easier. 

Thank you!

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear you can do it by creating yobit codes. In which first of all ypu have to click on your profile there you will find yobit code and click it. After that you will find new page. There you have to select amount and then creat yobit code. Then you have to send special link which you created to your friend.

Just now, malik6314193 said:

Yes dear you can do it by creating yobit codes. In which first of all ypu have to click on your profile there you will find yobit code and click it. After that you will find new page. There you have to select amount and then creat yobit code. Then you have to send special link which you created to your friend.

Thanks for helping me fast my friend. I understand that this method on Yobit doesn't require any fees, right?

Also, what if another person enters that special link and gets the Bitcoins, can I retrieve it?

11 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Hello guys.

I want to transfer some Bitcoins from my account to my friend's account on Yobit platform. How can I do that without having to pay fees? I heard that there's a shortcut in Yobit which will make this much easier. 

Thank you!

Yes there's a simple way to transfer crypto currencies between two Yobit accounts without paying anything as a fee. You can watch This Video to learn how. Don't pay attention to the language, just do as he does!

9 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Thanks for helping me fast my friend. I understand that this method on Yobit doesn't require any fees, right?

Also, what if another person enters that special link and gets the Bitcoins, can I retrieve it?

Yes dear another person also will not pay fee. Your friend have to put tgat special link in activate code option. He will get all bitcoins.

I've never tried this before, but I think you should probably go into the Wallets section and type in your friend's wallet address and the transfer will take place.
I don’t know if this is the right answer or not.

Yobit is really good platform for everything. l mean it is very useful and of course there is not anywhere, where you can earn money very easily as here. But first question about Yobit button doesn't work still yet. How will this problem solved? 

I don’t know, maybe this method is available on the platform, I am looking for features, or I am looking for educational videos and help on the platform you may find a way to send without paying fees then you will find the solution to your question

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Bohana said:

Hello guys.

Thank you!

That's is possible and easy by using the yobicides this is the link of the yobicodes page https://yobit.net/en/yobicodes there you can create a yobicode and share it to your friend in private message because if you'll share it I'm public your money will be stollen. So you have to note that that yobicodes is the private deposit code.

If you transfer your  crypto  in btc to your own  account  or your  Friend,a account  You will charge high  fees. I suggest  You send him ltc. After that he Will  convert to btc.

2 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello guys.

Thank you!

Well, if it is possible to transfer to friend account on yobit platform than it is great, I hope it is safe . Personally I would research on that, but if it's not safe I would prefer to exchange the Bitcoins to XRP and send it. Since XRP fee is very low, and your friend can exchange it back to Bitcoin.

Yes, you can do that. Go to your UserName in the Yobit platform, then click on the yobit code. Choose the currency you want to send and then click on Create Code. You are asked to confirm this by e-mail. Then send the code to your friend. After the code arrives, your friend clicks on the active code and the transfer takes place.

1 hour ago, Mazen1996 said:

My friend
Whoever, by using Yobit Code, try to access the YouTube video clip in order not to lose anything
Best wishes for your success

There is nothing to lose, is either you activate it yourself or send it to your friend. 

It will be notified not to tell anyone the yobit code. 

Yes, you can create a Yobit Code that gives you the amount of money chosen by the Creator of this code without any fees when activated on another account.

8 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello guys.

Thank you!

You can withdraw your balance to your wallet without paying transaction fees. I suggest to you to convert your bitcoin to ripple(XRP) because XRP has lower transaction fee than bitcoin. 

Hello you can send crypto across yobit accounts without paying fees by creating yobit codes but I have not used this option before,I only heard about it thanks.

The method of the yobit code I do not know but I have listened to it and you can investigate p investigate a little so that you use that method since I do not know another solution, I think it is generating a link in yobit codes, but I will not tell you if it is so because I do not remember  .

12 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello guys.

Thank you!

As with all financial transactions, a Bitcoin transaction requires to pay transaction fees (except in special cases). Some cryptocurrencies offer lower transaction delays and fees. For this reason, Stellar Lumens (XLM) is my favorite cryptocurrency.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Yobit is user friendly exchange so they offers when any user wants to send coins in another yobit exchange account without fees,so generat yobit code and select your friends yobit account and entire how many coins you want send and put this code and press the proceed button.

Yes you can send from your balance any cryptocurrencies to other friend member balance on Yobit website exchange without paying any fees, you need just to click on your Yobit profile icon then click   Yobit codes and follow the instructions.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You can do this by taking your friend’s platform deposit address and then placing the address in your transfer box and choosing the amount and clicking on withdrawal but you should be aware that bitcoin withdrawal fees are very high

Yes, you can do that by requesting codes, but I have not tried this method and you can transfer your money from your platform to your friend s platform with ease

Thanks guys! It worked. I went to Yobit codes and generated and then I created a link with the desired amount and sent it to my friend.

@epidemia can you lock this please!