Swapzone: Instant Exchange Aggregator - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Swapzone

Swapzone: Instant Exchange Aggregator

On 7/25/2020 at 12:17 PM, gourav789 said:

i never heard about this exchange , this is pretty well if you can also add whitepaper and roadmap of this exchange . 

I visited this exchange , really user interface isn't good , for good audiences kindly add good coin .

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback, we'll definitely work on making our interface better. And, for good coins, we have listed 300+ coins including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many others. Also, if you need the whitepaper and roadmap then we'll definitely add it.

image.thumb.png.3cc0b8097bace6850034bc5aef8aa25a.png

We are always open for the most daring #crypto experiments, so we're happy to let the canary in. 🗻

🐦 KusamaNetwork is now listed on @Swapzoneio!

Catch some $KSM at https://swapzone.io/?to=ksm 

image.thumb.png.4cd545ab65f2e6e94bcefd6b525ac6bb.png

Zcoin's #halving on the way? It's time for us to #giveaway!

📌 Like & RT: https://twitter.com/swapzoneio/status/1305593517067177989
📌 Subscribe to Swapzone & ZcoinOfficial
📌 Tag 3 pals & tell us what you prefer: #Mining or #Znode

One random winner gets 6.25 $XZC!
The others can get some on https://swapzone.io/?to=xzc 

• +2 1

Now that there is a numbers of crypto currency it confused me is it every one want to have marketing place but why up to they no fit to give their users grant crpto currency

• +2 1

Dex exchanges are getting popularity in a few months. I am currently using uni swap which is best in swap exchanges. And currently it gives 400 uni token worth of more then 1500$ .And i will suggest you to use uni swap instead of new untrusted exchanges. 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Dex exchanges are getting popularity in a few months. I am currently using uni swap which is best in swap exchanges. And currently it gives 400 uni token worth of more then 1500$ .And i will suggest you to use uni swap instead of new untrusted exchanges. 

We're also kinda a DEX. We are not actually an exchange but an aggregator that compares 10 different exchanges and shows you all the information. The exchanges that are made on Swapzone are basically done with our Partners exchange.

Many exchanged came to be exist newly. It is good and welcome idea, i suggest that any platform that came we should look in to its reviews and series research to know how legit it's that piece of advice

Hey @Red-Jones, as you can see we have already asked him the details (including the screenshot of email he received)? Because we never send emails to ask any user to delete "or to correct" a comment and are always open for reviews/recommendations. Also, there's no way we can get our user's contact details since we're non-custodial and never ask for any personal info.

As it seems, @Snoppy1 is never online after making the comment! So, we're still waiting for his reply.

Edited by Swapzone

image.thumb.png.63b9195cc5127f1e5b1b4dc9b5d05213.png

We're continuing to explore the world of Defi with the newly listed cryptocurrency assets!

Happy to welcome iearn.finance $YFI on Swapzone.io – already available for aggregation. 

Compare the rates, find the best deals, and swap instantly:  https://swapzone.io/?to=yfi

image.thumb.png.8e231e2bf2e9815b04094c5cfec5ed21.png

Expanding our reach of supported assets is always great news 🥰

Welcoming Reserve Protocol $RSR for custody-free instant exchanges on @swapzoneio! 

Browse supporting services, find the best offers, and get the detailed info on ReserveRights swaps here: https://swapzone.io/?to=rsr 

I think that we must be very careful about the new platforms, many of them are closed, perhaps due to lack of funding, or just to install. I myself work now on the old platforms because they have a huge amount of liquidity and also good control.:classic_rolleyes:

• -1 1

image.thumb.png.ee83a1bbeabe337d6890966c1e59d16e.png

To celebrate the addition of FIO to Swapzone and Guarda Mobile, we are holding a #crypto giveaway

💫Like & RT: https://twitter.com/swapzoneio/status/1309165892744417283
💫Subscribe to Swapzone, GuardaWallet, and FIO
💫Tag 5 $FIO pals who know what's good

4 winners will receive 50 $FIO tokens! 
https://swapzone.io/?to=fio 

Edited by Swapzone

22 hours ago, bakalilhakim said:

I think that we must be very careful about the new platforms, many of them are closed, perhaps due to lack of funding, or just to install. I myself work now on the old platforms because they have a huge amount of liquidity and also good control.:classic_rolleyes:

We're quite young, but you definitely know the services presented on our platform — we just collect them in one place and show you the best offers!

One of the biggest advantages of YoBit is the insanely wide selection of different cryptocurrencies. At the time of writing this article (05/20), YoBit offered a total of no less than 1,431 different cryptocurrencies. Of course, the most important cryptocurrencies are represented.
If you cannot find an Altcoin on other exchanges, there is a good chance that you will find it on YoBit. Below you will find a list of the most popular and important cryptocurrencies on YoBit:

Bitcoin
Bitcoin cash
Ethereum
DASH
Dogecoin
Litecoin
Monero
ZCash
OmiseGo
WAVES
TRON
Verge
Bytecoin
NEM
EOS
DigiByte
Zilliqa
Holochain
PundiXOne of the biggest advantages of YoBit is the insanely wide selection of different cryptocurrencies. At the time of writing this article (05/20), YoBit offered a total of no less than 1,431 different cryptocurrencies. Of course, the most important cryptocurrencies are represented.

18 hours ago, Raeess Sheharyar said:

yes afkose i really like to use the CoinPlaza instant exchange but its great to see that many others so I have where to choose from when I need. I believe its one of the best ones that there is...

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are always looking towards the best we can do to facilitate our users.