Swapzone: Instant Exchange Aggregator - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Swapzone

Swapzone: Instant Exchange Aggregator

The community deserves a progressive, transparent and handy swap service with insightful aggregation interface that combines multiple sources and ensures convenience, validity, privacy and common user flow for every single exchange. So we made Swapzone!

Swapzone finds, aggregates and indicates the most relevant exchange deals on the crypto market. It is your shortest route to the moon.

We are struggling to find the best rates for your desired exchange pair, even for the exotic ones. To achieve this, we integrated 10 partner services: ChangeNOW, Changelly, N.Exchange, Godex, SimpleSwap, Coinswitch, Alfacashier, FixedFloat, ChangeAngel, and StealthEX.

image.thumb.png.8c6cbe2d93ce86e7c1af1f283622d7d1.png

Select the coins you'd like to convert and Swapzone displays the best exchange rates out there. Perform the exchange right on the website. We do not ask for ID from our users, nor require any registration.

What do you think about it? You can check all the details at Swapzone

• +2 3

On 4/3/2020 at 8:32 PM, Sunilkuma said:

Everyday I open my browser and I found eveyday a new cryptocurrency exchange on internet now I am confused which exchange should i use personally.

Yup that's right. There are too many of them.

Check the best option at Swapzone!

On 4/4/2020 at 11:09 AM, tienda said:

I think this is a new website exchange, because I think every day there are a lot new coins and website exchange created, but the question are those coins or website exchange legit or created by scammers!

We are more a result than a consequence of this problem you mentioned.  Swapzone helps to find the best way out there. We do not exchange anything on our own, but create exchanges in partner services. 

2 hours ago, Rosaline149 said:

Thanks for the information. Is it another decentralize platform? How many active trading pairs are there which this exchange supports for the instant swap features? I have so many tokens in my erthereum wallet and I want to swap them to get BNB, is it possible there ? 

We accumulate offers of all our exchange partners. So, we provide exchange pairs for 300+ currencies.

2 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

For those who want an instant in exchanging it, then this can be an option. except for those who like to trade by wanting a certain price, then this exchange is not suitable.

This is not quite true. Godex and Exolix offers are Fixed Rate. You get the exact amount that you see at order creation.

1 hour ago, kipara said:

why you are posting your exchanges here only and I never see your exchanges promoted anywhere?.

Well, honestly, this is the shortest way to you. We are developing and living in this industry with you, so it’s more interesting for us to tell users directly about ourselves. Of course, at some point we will use advertising, but how would you yourself like to know about us?

1 hour ago, kipara said:

Why I see a lot of you guys here are posting the exchanges based with your name? Which means that you are owning those exchanges, but why you are posting your exchanges here only and I never see your exchanges promoted anywhere?.

So how can I trust your exchange and makes me make deposit on them?.

You can trust us, because we do not store your funds and act as an intermediary in the swaps between you and the exchange service. Your funds will never be under our control, and the exchangers we work with already have a certain reputation and trust. In other words, we are not an exchanger, but a technological solution for working with instant exchangers. 

• +3 1

I just learned about Swapzone and it is a really new exchange, there are no reviews nor many descriptions. I would join it if I saw many better reviews about it. I mean, I won't be in a hurry to join it yet. I really like instant communication

On 4/3/2020 at 6:38 PM, Swapzone said:

The community deserves a progressive, transparent and handy swap service with insightful aggregation interface that combines multiple sources and ensures convenience, validity, privacy and common user flow for every single exchange. So we made Swapzone!

Swapzone finds, aggregates and indicates the most relevant exchange deals on the crypto market. It is your shortest route to the moon.

We are struggling to find the best rates for your desired exchange pair, even for the exotic ones. To achieve this, we integrated 10 partner services: ChangeNOW, Changelly, N.Exchange, Godex, SimpleSwap, Coinswitch, Alfacashier, FixedFloat, ChangeAngel, and StealthEX.

Select the coins you'd like to convert and Swapzone displays the best exchange rates out there. Perform the exchange right on the website. We do not ask for ID from our users, nor require any registration.

This is the first time I'm hearing about this exchange. Its quite funny that everyday i see a new exchange for crypto currency. That means there is a very huge competition between exchange so chose one accordingly. 

I really like to use the CoinPlaza instant exchange but its great to see that many others so I have where to choose from when I need. I believe its one of the best ones that there is.

On 4/4/2020 at 12:32 AM, Sunilkuma said:

Everyday I open my browser and I found eveyday a new cryptocurrency exchange on internet now I am confused which exchange should i use personally.

Which of course must be safe and reliable. You can read many wallet references in this forum. If you want to be very safe you can use yobit or binance.

Good, but these are the ten companies that support this exchange. Can we get some information about it on the web before starting this exchange? It seems to me good and supportive for modern currencies that are in the process of growth, but it is necessary to make sure every step of the exchange that we will work on.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I really can't remember all the exchanges, over time there are many exchanges that occur but among them only a few are really good ones, they are less likely to exist or be fraudulent. I have never heard of Swapzone yet. I have not seen much about it. Its quality time will reply.

• +3 1

This website seems to be new but the concept behind it is great. There are many people that want to know the best exchange rate they can get and so it takes time to manually search of them, but in this way this is a search engine that will find that best exchange rate for you in a simple and easy fashion and as a result you will be able to make the most of your coin investment. I think the concept is great and i really look forward to checking this out.

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have not found this platform on the reputed ranking platform like Coingecko or CoinMarketCap so I really do not trust any sort of new exchange platform without getting the full reviews and researches. Scammers might rush away at the end by taking our funds. 

I think that aggregators like these can be very useful in everyday life. Common exchanges can be are even not necessary if there are some instant exchanges like these 

If it's legit they will be great ,i try many exchange like that and all are scam,i hope this one is good because it's new ,i need more review about it and read other comment to 

On 4/10/2020 at 4:30 PM, jacker said:

I just learned about Swapzone and it is a really new exchange, there are no reviews nor many descriptions. I would join it if I saw many better reviews about it. I mean, I won't be in a hurry to join it yet. I really like instant communication

Well, we're quite new but the exchanges with whom we have partnered are very old. And, we don't actually do any exchange on our own. In fact, we use our partners to perform an exchange.

On 5/23/2020 at 7:12 AM, scorpiali said:

If it's legit they will be great ,i try many exchange like that and all are scam,i hope this one is good because it's new ,i need more review about it and read other comment to 

We are new but it doesn't mean that we are not legit. You can find our reviews on many other websites too. Also, you can perform an exchange of low amount on our platform just for testing.

• +2 1

On 5/22/2020 at 11:09 PM, nykas said:

I think that aggregators like these can be very useful in everyday life. Common exchanges can be are even not necessary if there are some instant exchanges like these 

Totally agreed!

And, this the objective behind which we created Swapzone.

On 5/22/2020 at 3:37 PM, Whited35 said:

I have not found this platform on the reputed ranking platform like Coingecko or CoinMarketCap so I really do not trust any sort of new exchange platform without getting the full reviews and researches. Scammers might rush away at the end by taking our funds. 

It's because we are new. But, don't forget we are growing and we will be listed on them very soon. Till then, you can try out yourself how legit we are.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:19 PM, BrolySSJ said:

This website seems to be new but the concept behind it is great. There are many people that want to know the best exchange rate they can get and so it takes time to manually search of them, but in this way this is a search engine that will find that best exchange rate for you in a simple and easy fashion and as a result you will be able to make the most of your coin investment. I think the concept is great and i really look forward to checking this out.

Yup, you're right! And, this is why we launched Swapzone.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:52 PM, magd said:

Good, but these are the ten companies that support this exchange. Can we get some information about it on the web before starting this exchange? It seems to me good and supportive for modern currencies that are in the process of growth, but it is necessary to make sure every step of the exchange that we will work on.

Yes, you can get. We have a brief info about all the exchanges we've integrated along with all other necessary aspects like reviews & ratings, time for completion, KYC checks, etc.

On 4/10/2020 at 9:04 PM, Lover840 said:

This is the first time I'm hearing about this exchange. Its quite funny that everyday i see a new exchange for crypto currency. That means there is a very huge competition between exchange so chose one accordingly. 

Correct! That is why we have gathered other exchanges within a website so that it is easy for you to get the best rates.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Swapzone said:

It's because we are new. But, don't forget we are growing and we will be listed on them very soon. Till then, you can try out yourself how legit we are.

I can not accused your exchange as a scam but I have doubt on it so I am testing it to verify whether it is true or fake. If you are real, I hope you don't mind for doing such tests on your platform. Let me check please. 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:14 PM, Badman001 said:

yeah dude this is true , Day by Day New exchange are come In market some of them are Good, for good exchange i always recommend check public review before you Join any exchange , check it's Alexa ranking as well many More about it .

You're absolutely correct.

And, we're the solution for this. We provide you the list of all best exchanges for the particular pair and you can choose any as per your wish!

20 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I can not accused your exchange as a scam but I have doubt on it so I am testing it to verify whether it is true or fake. If you are real, I hope you don't mind for doing such tests on your platform. Let me check please. 

No problem! You can do any type of test as many times you want.

Noble idea on finding the best deals across exchanges, however there is need to integrate a broader list with trusted exchanges for mainstream adoption.

• +5 1

17 hours ago, Nyamwari said:

Noble idea on finding the best deals across exchanges, however there is need to integrate a broader list with trusted exchanges for mainstream adoption.

Well, we understand. And, we have already started working on integrating more and more exchanges we can!

Every day we see new exchange launch in crypto market, but most of exchange do scam are provide fake liquidity and attract new investor's, when they collect funds then latter they still money but your exchange concept is good and gives decent rate when we swipe any coin, but I need some research about this project.

Just now, Honny143 said:

Every day we see new exchange launch in crypto market, but most of exchange do scam are provide fake liquidity and attract new investor's, when they collect funds then latter they still money but your exchange concept is good and gives decent rate when we swipe any coin, but I need some research about this project.

Yes, we never store any of our users funds on our website. They are fully in your control.

Also, you can do any research you want. You can try it out yourself too; The minimum exchange amount is very low. And, feel free to write to us, if you have something to ask or got stuck somewhere.

On 03.04.2020 at 16:08, Swapzone said:

Worst exchanger of all. I have never met such disrespect and impudence. The change lasted 4+ hours due to the low indicated commission - and they kept saying that the problem was in the ETH network. I left a fair review about this exchanger and forgot about them. But here yesterday I saw a letter in the mail with the approximate content "we will send you $ 20 in the equivalent of ETH, and you delete or correct reviews." Can you imagine ?? I was shocked by what I read. And here is my second review. 0/10.

• +2 1

i never heard about this exchange , this is pretty well if you can also add whitepaper and roadmap of this exchange . 

I visited this exchange , really user interface isn't good , for good audiences kindly add good coin .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 7/23/2020 at 5:35 PM, Snoppy1 said:

Worst exchanger of all. I have never met such disrespect and impudence. The change lasted 4+ hours due to the low indicated commission - and they kept saying that the problem was in the ETH network. I left a fair review about this exchanger and forgot about them. But here yesterday I saw a letter in the mail with the approximate content "we will send you $ 20 in the equivalent of ETH, and you delete or correct reviews." Can you imagine ?? I was shocked by what I read. And here is my second review. 0/10.

Hello there,
Thank you for your feedback!
I'm afraid we don't send emails to ask any user to delete "or to correct" a comment, we are always open for reviews and recommendations 🙂
Could you please share with us more details, like a screenshot of the email you have received? 
And could you please share with us your first review to investigate the issue you have faced?