All important topics - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

All important topics

Thats very nice this is a good thing to always put up some of the best topics and we are all suppose to really identify what is the best of everything that we are doing here, because I believe that so many people dont even read the important topics that have been put up here, and also the work to which we see then it works well for us in all corners

On 8/10/2020 at 10:48 AM, Alex9876r said:

In this topic, I have provided a detailed explanation of everything that can be asked about by new members of the forum from work obstacles, how to overcome them, and the easiest way to accomplish the work And I want to say that working here is not difficult as it needs to focus on the information and experiences you write, meaning that the cultural approach regarding coding is essential to work here, and everyone should focus on gathering information as much as possible in various crypto fields because it will facilitate work on it here.

This was a good response to this topic my friend and it is also a well detailed content. That is right my friend working here is not that hard as we expect but we must know what we are going to post here and for us to make our post good or understandable we must have a knowledge on what are we going to write here and if it is related to the topic. So, we must learn and learn about crypto for us to be familiar on every topic.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your topic is excellent and contains all the instructions that a beginner needs to know how to work and the best way to invest and develop profits And they must follow up on your account and the accounts of all active and old members here so that they can know your latest posts.

• +1 1

Thank you brother for creating useful and meaningful topic which would benifit many new members and also old members many people like this need to come forward and help other members in this forum.

Thank you for your greatful tutorial sharing on us I hope it will much helpful on beginners those who don't know how to post comments and what contents included on it. in some cases, the important topics have more replies  and much good reputations and beginners must read and understand this all. 

❤❤Give more good reputation points, lets help each other to achieved our goals in this forum. ❤❤

• +3 1

On 4/3/2020 at 6:07 AM, Nezar said:

These are some important posts that I have written

I have read most of your posts @Nezar .They were quite nice and informative.I think that there should be a new section in cryptotalk which would contain all the important topics and information like these posts and many other informative posts ,which we could only read and gain knowledge.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

This is very beautiful, my friend

Gathering important and useful topics that members need is great

We struggle to find important topics and put them this way into one topic, making it easier for members to gain experience quickly

Thank you, my friend, for your activity

And most of your topics are perfect for so many people and thanks for that, the most of all is to make sure that you are able to follow them to check on who needs your help directly so you can be able to reply to them , thats a good stand that would help you engage more with those who enjoy your posts.

• +2 1

This is nice that you have in your mind to be helpful and I have read a lot of the good posts you have made that have helped me in my few weeks being here. I am glad to find members that are helping others and this is my goal too to be a member that helps people and gives correct advice. If we all have the same in our mind we can work together and be a good team giving good advice and make correct decisions.

• +1 1

Well, this will be very helpful for the members here especially for those new members to know their limits and to do what is the appropriate activities and also to avoid getting some warning points or worst getting banned in this forum.

ah this makes sense! well technically with this we can possibly look onto the website to confirm whether what they had gotten so far is legitimate or its just a fake one this would prevent worse case scenario from others to causing a problems to community.

Yes absolutely right there are many important topics and quotes which is the part of the cryptotalk. It will be very helpful for the beginners specially. And each post haan an criteria and which need time, attention and most the other things. And each topic helps a lot how to deals with the trading and exchange.thanks for this topic.

On 4/3/2020 at 4:07 AM, Nezar said:

My goal in creating this post is to help everyone, especially beginners, to find all the ideas they need within this post, and I hope that moderators will install this post at the top

I hope that all members will put links of topics that they consider important in the comments so that everyone can quickly find ideas and posts.

These are some important posts that I have written

Thank you very much for your insight, your post really turned out to be very informative and useful. I hope there will be more interesting topics here

• -3 1

Important topics are more than just topics. It is according to the trend, the news, the most relevant events of the date, the search keywords, the characteristics of the target that the forum's advertising campaign is calling, among many other things. A topic of common interest can be drawn from any absurd question you ask yourself while bathing, you just have to know how to develop it so that it is interesting, eye-catching, easy to digest and that it offers new knowledge to everyone who is reading it.

work tools when making your technical and fundamental analysis of a crypto !!

MAKE AN AGENDA OF IMPORTANT DATES
Info obtained from the Main Cryptocurrency tools pages:
TOOLS
where to watch the crypto news?
https://cryptopanic.com/

Where to see the events of the crypto?
Coinmarketcal.com

Where to see the oversold and overbought ordered for trading or good purchases?
Cryptomarket.ai

Where to see more news?
Cryptodiffer

Where is the best help for my cryptocurrency business and my financial freedom?
Solutions for everyone

Coingecko
Crypto Ranking

Cryptoalerts
Statistics in real time of the currency up, down, on sale, on purchase, etc.

This is very cool! And so noble of you. I believe that this topic is very useful for beginners, and it would be cool to place and recommend it at the beginning of the section for beginners! This is great, and I think that those who see this topic, immediately, and without any problems will be able to develop, and understand the first basics!

Beutiful post my friend, I read all the subposts, I really hate the one about the moderators close payments to some countryes, that is a real shame in my opinion, why dont let innocent people take adventage of work with passion here? hope they can rectify this in short time.

Thanks friend that you have a good care for beginners to share such good type of information with us. Hope all seniour members work like this so there will be no confusion for newbies. And newbies will work properly in the platform.

• -5 1

In my opinion, in my opinion, you did a great job on the forum and therefore deserves recognition, but beginners should search for useful posts themselves to develop good research and writing skills.  We have to abide by the rules and for every member to play an active role in the forum by giving the experience and expertise he has to the members who need it.  Let's collaborate on making Crypto Talk the best place to learn and gain experience.

• +1 3

Hi friend.  Thanks for this information, I find it very useful for people who are even beginners who want to learn.  I really find this forum great and instructive.

• -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 2

Your topic covers almost all of the ideas or problems of interest to the novice in general And I want to add that interaction in different departments is also important because it increases his knowledge first, increases his experience, and may reach him for excellent methods and strategies for working at work in the forum or in the market as each, and in my opinion every new member who finishes the first hundred free post becomes almost qualified to work here and with time his experience and mastery increase To create scientific and technical content.

• +2 3
  • +3 1

Thanks for this publication, I consider myself a beginner, and it is always gratifying to read this type of contribution, since it helps us to better understand how things should be done in this type of forum, personally I try to read the publications of those who They have more experiences and more reputation, to serve as a guide, to make quality publications, I am very happy to participate in cryptotalk and each time I finish a publication, I realize that thanks to the advice and recommendations of people like you, I have made a good contribution to this extraordinary forum.

• +1 1