All important topics - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

All important topics

Thank you so much for putting together so much information that your information is useful to all those who are new and old. Your post was very important.

I don't know there is a problem with my device I can't capture screen shots.But the topics you and other members mentioned in the comments were really good and are appreciated.Such topics are definitely going to give new ideas to the beginners to create many other interesting topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

All your posts are important, my friend, and I really thank you for the effort you make for these useful posts  especially for beginners. I have read these posts before and benefited from them, and I advise everyone to read and understand them correctly.

I've read most of your posts and gave likes although sometimes I'm out (as right now) and probably forget the next day which post was it that I wanted to give reaction.

Whatever you suggested is good mate but there are many speculation in applying this feature because there is a panel needed that decide that which are important and which are not. And then there can be a criticism that will revolve around the members.

Thank you my friend, I think that you really must everyone have a sense of responsibility like you and that his goal is to publish important information on the site and not material profit

Thanks for sharing them and i have already many of your posts and i think its all of them. You have interesting posts bro, its good to write useful posts like those because you will increase trust in your account.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Great job dude. Keep creating the quality posts on this forum which may surely help other members on this forum. I have found some members are creating the useless posts or topics. I think these all things are happening due to lack of ideas here. 

I have actually seen some the topics specified by you and they are actually very helpful and i hope to see the rest and not tmonly these there are many posts by several members that are actually very interesting and people will love to know those facts.

Hi. I know you. I read quite a lot of your post. are helpful shares and very serious posts. I wish your post was at the top of the page. When on this topic, people will read many of your other posts. You deserve to be watched.

thanks for sharing these topics, these are some very important topics that all new members should read in my opinion, it can help them avoid bans and be better in the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

your posts are very useful and i think the attempt that you made here to bring all of your posts together in a single post will be good for beginners who are still learning to navigate the forum and have not been on here for very long. In this list of posts you may want to just include a post about eh rules of the forum so that beginners can also find this in your post as well, and this will most likely promote your profile among beginners as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I read all of your topic , all of them is really good and knowledgeable , A newbie should be follow that's rules perfectly if they want to Stay here for longtime , I see cryptotalk strictly follow it's rule if anybody volatile it They got punishment for that .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This method of presenting topics is difficult
I wish I wrote the title of the topic and the link below it
, I think this way is easier to know most of your helpful topics
Thank you

You are a good member and I encourage you to keep providing good and useful topics for members and this makes you one of the distinguished members of this forum

Life is great and enjoy it

Actually these posts are really very useful and important from the beginners point of view it provides the latest and most useful information about the forum and the Cryptocurrencies which is the basics for the beginners. 

Good collection of great post it's a good idea to post them all in the same place,but after that you can see that there is many of them will be deleted or move to another session and the link will not work,we can fin a solution for that

In this topic, I have provided a detailed explanation of everything that can be asked about by new members of the forum from work obstacles, how to overcome them, and the easiest way to accomplish the work And I want to say that working here is not difficult as it needs to focus on the information and experiences you write, meaning that the cultural approach regarding coding is essential to work here, and everyone should focus on gathering information as much as possible in various crypto fields because it will facilitate work on it here.

• +3 1

Thank you for doing this wonderful job, it's really vital for beginners, not only Beginners but everyone in the forum, because I too had too my time to go through one after the other, they are topics worth of giving positive reputation to highest you can, because of useful knowledge they contain. 

There are many useful topics here in this forum, actually, all of the existing topics here are useful because once the topic is no use the moderator will delete it. There are still many newbies who need knowledge from the old posts so they don even delete it.

On 4/3/2020 at 7:07 AM, Nezar said:

My goal in creating this post is to help everyone, especially beginners, to find all the ideas they need within this post, and I hope that moderators will install this post at the top

I hope that all members will put links of topics that they consider important in the comments so that everyone can quickly find ideas and posts.

These are some important posts that I have written

Nice topic you have created @Nezar  because all the linked topic you have mentioned is enough for a noob member to understand about forum Activity and how to work here..  I am going to say something about YOUR second mentioned topic.. I think its will be better for noob to avoid the trading section as its most hard in crypto world..if noob going to do trade then surely they will have a huge lose experience that is not good..                        

• +2 1

I have followed your different post and all of them are useful and very informative. I am very glad that we have great mentors who shares the useful information and helps the new members like me who has just started in a last month. I am very thankful to this forum for providing me this opportunity.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is a lot of important information on your topic

Finding everything you need in one topic is very cool

I hope that they make it among the proven topics

This is good for beginners