Important alert - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important alert

Yes, I noticed that the matter is like this, and this is a mistake made by many members and does not pay attention to it. The translation must be canceled after reading and quoting, so that the quote is in the official language.

Thanks for sharing this information.I follow your advice .i always strictly the the rules of the forum.if we ignore the rules our account will be banned.

I noticed the same yesterday bur didn't know that the reason is translator but this makes sense because no one would break the rules and cause themselves a ban for writing in another language 

I suggest those who use a translator to disable it from their browsers and find another way or improve their language so they can keep writing in the forum

• +3 1

If they do this type of activity then I think yes they ban their account because it I not good act. So stop this and follow the forum rules otherwise you can't enjoy this forum.

• +1 1

You are right my brother. This thing know very few people of the forum. Translate feature is automatically turns on through Google Chrome Browser. When the page have different languages such as Russian language, then the Browser ask with notification to translate the page from English to Russian. In this way the Quote message also automatically changed in different languages.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thank you for posting this information. People who do this kind of thing should be band. There is regulations in cryptotalk that everyone must follow. When one parson do this kind of thing and gat way with that other will try to copy it.

On 12/25/2020 at 6:35 AM, Muhammad said:

There are some rules of the forum. In case of their voilation, warning alerts are sent, but if they are not followed, you will be banned. Therefore, the rules of the forum should be followed carefully.

Really. But i think if someone can follow all the rules and regulations guiding this great platform. You will find your work very easy without receiving any warning point from the moderators

Thanks for this post We need to know the rules and instructions in group to avoid being banned because slot people are oblivious about these they think they can write in any language.

the forum has its own rules and anyone needs to know the rules and enforce it, the language issue in the forum is very strict, it will definitely get a warning if posting the language of the country. @friend. English popular forum. @Onoru

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't just utilize an interpreter on the grounds that an interpreter now and again deciphers words by utilizing the expression and the language structure will pulverize in the event that you endeavored to decipher a whole sentence. In the event that you truly not, at this point directly in a language for the most part in English, simply attempt to teach your self first, essential English is sufficient. As time is passing by you may obviously compose any English. Incidentally, thank you for reminding us mate.

• +1 1

I find also some time this errors when we quoted some one posts then language is changed but not all time the time this issue occurred with me and enjoying earnings and i always try to only qouates when i understand it is necessary to quote. 

Yes my dear you are right . We can use only 2 languages English and Russian. If we use any other languages it will be against the rules of this forum. If we don't follow the rules and regulations of the forum as a result we will be banned 🚫.

• +3 1

You are right friend. We should be aware of this. I have also seen lot of user who created this type of post. It will be causes ban. So i think your alert will be helpful for them.

Well said guy. The are some post that you need translator. Most of this post come from non speaking countries. For you to contribute to those posts, you will need to search for translator and understand the content of such post and you make your contribution.

Yes,it can lead to ban and even attracting warning points,we have to be very careful and extra vigilant,lets try to know more of the forum's rules and regulations,and avoid violating them

Yes dear its a very danger and can create problems for many peoples . We to read all posts first on this forum and then create own post. And this is important thing that using of translator is prohibited. It will cause to your account banned. So please dear be careful for this alert.

• +1 1

Thank you very much, you have given such good information. I did not know about this earlier that the quote should be changed from the Russian language or else our account will be closed. We all should read all rulesof cryptotalk very well and then follow them. 

• +1 1

This is a great notification. Sometimes I find lots of sentences not to be understood by me but I later got to realize that there are various lots of languages on this platform. So you have to be careful choosing your choice of words cause the translator might not be an 100℅ accurate and you might commit a big mistake

• +3 1

I am worried for that type of people how much they are silly for money. I am also a newbie but I want to learn my goal is to learn because I know if I go for learning then I can receive 10 fold earnings.

I agree, the English section for English, the Russian section for the Russian language. I speak a number of languages but only post in English. I dont mind seeing other languages posted here but the rules states to keep to the language that your supposed to. Its just a professional courtesy to everybody here.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

When you are quoting someone or replying to a topic, it would also be kind and supportive to give positive reaction to the owner of the post or the topic, because if you quote him, it means you find that post useful. You wouldn't speak on something you don't find useful, would you? Thanks for paying attention for this issue.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/3/2020 at 6:41 AM, Nezar said:

I noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possible to this issue, because this error may lead Your account to warn or ban

I didn't do that personally.I write on my own.But this is a huge mess if a quotation matches of a huge number of members.So thank you for warning all other members about this point and my personal opinion is not to use translators.Because this doesn't make anything easier rather it is time consuming.

I am new.....but i learn Some Points Is Most Important To Learn About Cryptocurrency.some rules strictly obey by moderators, so if any one breaks this rules they banned directly, so pls work honestly in this forum, because this forum allows only Russian and English languages,..No copy paste will be accepted !!!!

On 4/2/2020 at 5:41 PM, Nezar said:

I noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possible to this issue, because this error may lead Your account to warn or ban

You are correct my companion it might cause a boycott of these individuals. Each one should initially peruse all the discussion controls cautiously and follow them to evade boycott.

Yes, my friend, beginners must follow the forum rules in order not to be banned. Some members of the forum rely on translation from Google and get some errors in translation and this follows the ban