Important alert - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important alert

You are right  my friend  it may cause ban these members.  Every  one should  first  read all the forum  rules carefully  and follow  them to avoid  ban.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Well thanks bro to post this topic help some members to do this mistake, because in this forum some rules strictly obey by moderators, so if any one breaks this rules they banned directly, so pls work honestly in this forum, because this forum allows only Russian and English languages, so write only English language don't use another language.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

You are right in this. Members should pay attention to this matter and publish only in English or Russian, according to the department, because the browser sometimes changes the language and translation.

9 hours ago, Nezar said:

I noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possible to this issue, because this error may lead Your account to warn or ban

Yes I have seen a lot of quotes in Arabic. The solution for this is to change the language TO English BEFORE quoting the original post. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 3

8 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right  my friend  it may cause ban these members.  Every  one should  first  read all the forum  rules carefully  and follow  them to avoid  ban.

Of course, i strongly agree with you. Always remember the rules of the forum and remind ourselves to it. This is the best we could do to avoid warning points and also to avoid being banned to the forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I was surprised to see "quotes" in a language different from the original one. Thank you for this information. I didn't think about it!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

This error causes a ban on a direct account. There are many accounts that you saw using the same error, unfortunately. There is no objection to verifying some of the new words by the translator, but they should not make this mistake.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

Thanks for telling me about that. I am also caring about these things. Yes you are right we can get warnimg points by quoting such comments.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Yes, the forum has its own rules and anyone needs to know the rules and enforce it, the language issue in the forum is very strict, it will definitely get a warning if posting the language of the country. friend. English popular forum

• +2 1
  • +5 1

14 hours ago, Nezar said:

I noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possible to this issue, because this error may lead Your account to warn or ban

This actually happens because these members use translators and they don't get the language back to English before they do the quotes. I think this could get them some warning points at the beginning. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes you right this because many op members don’t speak English good like me, for that i suggest to create another section for people how’s want to learn English, i think this is a good way to developing our skills in English.

• +2 3
  • +5 1

15 hours ago, Nezar said:

If someone don't know English as well, its good to write what's he knows more than using translators, because those translators has claimed the words only but they don't understand.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for letting us be aware about this infor i definately didn't know about translated quotes that might lead to account ban or receive warning points.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes you are right, I have received some quotes with other languages, but I dont know this is about what you say, but now I have the idea about the reason of that, I think we can use the translator but not to translate all the comment! only just some words we dont know.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You are right, I have also seen many of these things where the cause is caused by a browser translator that members use to work in a forum so I hope everyone will pay attention to this and thank you for this alert my friend

We I use the translater just for get the topic because there is alot of new vocabulary that I don't understand sometimes ,but I always reply from my vocabularies and I just use it because using translator will take long time for me.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I use two languages on the forum for communication. I believe that the rules of the forum are not prohibited from using English and Russian. 

• +2 2
  • +4 1

I've also noticed this and seriously everyone should stop using translating tools on this forum. Posting in their native language and then using auto-translating tools just create nonsense posts that fail in grammar and proper structure. Noone demands members to learn fluent english but this is far from making a readable content. I've read posts that used auto-translating tools that fail to make any sense at all.

You are saying the right my friend ! I have noticed that more than one time ! I think they are using Google chrome translator while they are making a post 

On 4/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, kipara said:

I also noticed that's translator sometimes is really lying, because sometimes I also translate the English word to my language, but the meaning is coming different than I've expected.

That's for sure, so translator is not the solution of making good post, as all the people have to do is to looking how others are posting with the good English in the forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

Wait really? I think I actually noticed that. But Cryptotalk should easily fix it if they implement a feature while quoting or submitting that could use the earlier text, by requesting it again from the servers and sending that. The auto translator feature from Chrome is only client-side, thus only you can see that, but it actually changes the website code for you, which is what it reads while pressing the "Quote" button.

I hope this is understandable.

• +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Yes, I know some people who are banned for this reason. Be careful when using the translator or using it on a separate page

• +1 1