if you delete a member's article what will the fate of all messages be counting or not? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hakimgentlemen

if you delete a member's article what will the fate of all messages be counting or not?

Good evening dear members and administrators, here is a question that I would like to ask for a long time if someone who has just deleted his article what is the fate of all the messages that we follow the article will also remove from our account of 30 message or not? thank you for answering.

7 minutes ago, hakimgentlemen said:

what is the fate of all the messages that we follow the article will also remove

Well from the general sense I can tell that the posts will be deleted which were associate with that topic.

Now talking about post count:

I have see it does not effect in the display (in your profile and image section next to the posts) but if you go thorugh your post pages then you will see the counted total number and the number which is showing in your profile is not the same in most cases. It's always:

x<=y

Where,

x = displayed number 

y = total counted number from the post page

7 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

Je pense que vous parlez du poste pour lequel vous serez payé?
Si je vous ai bien compris, je pense qu'il est clair que vous ne recevrez aucun paiement pour le message que vous avez supprimé.

I'm talking about all the posts that are published to reply to an article, because sometimes the administrators take time to check all posts so an article can have a lot of answers and all at once they disappear with the article. is true the account of your message does not change but my question on behalf of paid messages

2 minutes ago, hakimgentlemen said:

I'm talking about all the posts that are published to reply to an article, because sometimes the administrators take time to check all posts so an article can have a lot of answers and all at once they disappear with the article. is true the account of your message does not change but my question on behalf of paid messages

Unfortunately, if the topic got deleted then all the posts will be deleted too and will not be counted, except the posts that were already paid for

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

1 hour ago, hakimgentlemen said:

Good evening dear members and administrators, here is a question that I would like to ask for a long time if someone who has just deleted his article what is the fate of all the messages that we follow the article will also remove from our account of 30 message or not? thank you for answering.

If your post are already paid then it will still be there though you will be 1 message down from the system so you need to make 31 post tomorrow to get the 30 post paid.

Once the thread is deleted all the comments will also be deleted! if you think the thread created was a copy/paste then you should not write there!

Very important questuon if the topic is deleted what would happend to its replys ? If some people.report the topic or post where all the members post their replys what would happend to them .now i have readed all the answers they are very usefull .thanks 

no it will be not counted if members article got delete and removed from the forum so it will never counted, you have to post high quality articles in the forum they will never removed by the moderators.

Hard Worker 😎😎

10 hours ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

you have to post high quality articles in the forum they will never removed by the moderators.

Well it does not have to be ultra or super his quality. As long as it is okay to read, on topic, fits in the conversation then your post will not get deleted. But sometimes people even do not make sense when they type. Such as this.

Here is a valid answer thank you; then it will be necessary to avoid answering or to follow a new article that seems out of the subject or of a new member also because most post anything as at the first time because they do not know how it works here

1 hour ago, hakimgentlemen said:

Here is a valid answer thank you; then it will be necessary to avoid answering or to follow a new article that seems out of the subject or of a new member also because most post anything as at the first time because they do not know how it works here

it happened to me before, when the mods entered the scene and started deleting, I was sometime without my posts being counted to compensate for the ones that were already counted but also deleted afterwords.

There are always spammers around and people create topics like crazy. If we want to make a good contribution, we need to be carefull about the threads

if a topic get deleted your number of contents in your profile wont change, but that deleted posts dont get counted in the page of most posts ( if you are among them who that have posted the most )

also you can count of number of your remaining posts in the list of your activities

On 10/18/2019 at 2:52 AM, mostawda3 said:

I think you're talking about the post you will get paid for?
If I understood you well, I think it is clear that you will not get any payment for the post that you deleted

Thanks for this information. But I have a question, what will happen if I quote to a post and suddenly it deleted? I want to know if i will get paid for it or not

8 minutes ago, Abdullahi said:

Je pense que quand quelqu'un a déjà posté son article, il est déjà compté automatiquement, mais je peux imaginer si ce même article est supprimé et le décompte sera annulé.

The message is counted but for payment not necessarily because each message must be read and verified before allocating the payment is why you post thirty messages you receive only half in payment