A pretty picture showing bitcoin whales and their rating - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

A pretty picture showing bitcoin whales and their rating

Hi friends
We all hear the term bitcoin whales but do you know how they are named and classified? I mean, how much does each Bitcoin person have to be called a whale and what are their different rankings?
This picture shows you all that:
We note the name of each type of whale and how much bitcoin it should own
what do you think?

1698768052_.thumb.jpg.143d58c4b1e6c70e2903507803ccffd8.jpg

1 minute ago, Crypto123 said:

Hi friends
We all hear the term bitcoin whales but do you know how they are named and classified? I mean, how much does each Bitcoin person have to be called a whale and what are their different rankings?
what do you think?

Wow that is a wholely molley amount of gigantic number of bitcoin to hold, wow and i happen to fall at the bitcoin shrimp list 😂, well everything starts gradually may be we get there someday. Thanks for the information 👍

10 minutes ago, Yunusalemu said:

Wow that is a wholely molley amount of gigantic number of bitcoin to hold, wow and i happen to fall at the bitcoin shrimp list 😂, well everything starts gradually may be we get there someday. Thanks for the information 👍

It is okay that you fall on the shrimp list. I expect that most members of the forum here fall in this position, but it is okay for serious and continuous work that we can improve our situation and reach higher levels in the future.

I have always heard these characteristics, and I thought they were the names of another currency, but by adding the bitcoin nickname with them. not all names, of course, are just whales, because it refers to one of the countries, and this is what was used to thinking about me. And since you showed us this secret, I still have a lot to learn.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This picture shows the nomenclature according to the price that a person holds, so I think that whales and bulls are the people who have the largest possible number of cryptocurrencies and they can control the exchange rates

2 hours ago, Brand1 said:

This picture shows the nomenclature according to the price that a person holds, so I think that whales and bulls are the people who have the largest possible number of cryptocurrencies and they can control the exchange rates

Yes, this means the whale in the crypto world. He is the one who has huge amounts of bitcoin and is able to change the market alone. He can swallow the market just as the real whale swallows other creatures at sea.

Most likely, I dream of reaching a dolphin and thereby conquering the peaks of a dolphin. Then I will start traveling around the World, being on the ocean. 

Good information. This shows the clear mechanism and classifications of the Bitcoin holders rank from bigger to smaller investors. Bigger Bitcoin investors would have the abilities to make price change in the cryptocurrency market. 

Wow i didn't know about this classification before. I'm just a shrimp or maybe a little pet fish hahaha

11 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Hi friends
what do you think?

I think that better system of ranking people would be that how much percentages you own from circulating supply or how high you are on the btc explorer rich list.

4 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Whales can change the price of bitcoin. They are the guys who has most contribution in the world of Bitcoin. They are the most powerful user.

Yes, they are the strongest users, and one whale can change the price on its own by buying the quantities it wants and then selling it at the price it wants. But in general I think that whales prefer price stability in order not to lose.

This is looking  good  but I have  no idea what you want to say. In pictures  I can see amazing  rates if different  fishes in btc . But still don't  understand  the  pictures.

This is the first time I know this information ! I was only know that there are only whales in cryptocurrency world  ! 
thank you for sharing this picture ! I will save it .. I wish I were whales ! xD

1 hour ago, Ch Ayyan said:

This is looking  good  but I have  no idea what you want to say. In pictures  I can see amazing  rates if different  fishes in btc . But still don't  understand  the  pictures.

I also do not really understand the picture, it seems interesting if analyzed further because usually it will affect the final decision on bitcoin.

So i'm a ****ing shrimp, this is a physiological challenge, it means we are small and we need to get bigger. I will take this topic as a challenge climbing rank to another.

12 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

No, my friend, this is just a picture and it does not mean anything, these are just fictional categories that do not matter in anything, I mean that these are just labels that are given to each person according to the amount of bitcoin he owns, but in reality what the labels benefit.

First I says thanks for you because you gives good information for me, because previously I don't this information, I know big whales control market, but I don't they are also separate  names so I think my rank is shrimps fish are may be very small fish, because my investment is very low.

That's a nice clarifications I definitely didn't have any idea about this thanks for sharing,so it means I'm in a shrimp category because I'm holding less than one bitcoin.

Mostly whales are individual or combined accounts that own more than 10.000 BTC. Most of these people acquired these Bitcoins through mining and investing back in 2009-2010 and got rich from it, selling some of them for millions of USD. I know a few (not personally) that are travelling the world and living in baku or thailand, enjoying their wealth. These whales just needed to sell half of their Bitcoins in 2013 and 2017 and got extremely rich. They still own more than 10.000 BTC and sometimes sell just a few to cover purchases they make. Basically they hit the lottery being early investors in the most profitable investment of this millenium.

On 4/3/2020 at 6:39 PM, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend wow  I see this frist time. I can't know bitcoin whales but now your sharing information given good knowledge about bitcoin whales. This is very helpful post for me. Thanks for sharing this topic.

Thank you, I am glad that the picture liked you , yes it is good and useful for those working in cryptocurrency trading to know these terms so that they know what is going on around them, the term whale is very popular in the world of Crypto and you must know what it means.

Shrimp is talking right now lol, That is great I thought who has more than 50 is a whales because it is hard to collect Bitcoin in general I saved the photo it is a good one with a good topic.

That is really not good to put trader in sections.

this is a very informative picture as it allows us to see what the different terms mean and how it shows how much of a bitcoin someone has in their position based on where they stand in this chain or which seawater creature they refer themselves to. In my case i think i would be considered to be even less that a shrimp with how little btc i have, but i will take the ranking of shrimp and hope to reach crab one day,

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you for sharing this information,; when we see those big quantity some times we dont think that Bitcoin is real it seems scam, but yes is real and  the Wales own between 1000 to 5000 Bitcoins and shark 500 to 1000 ....etc 

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you. I used to hear a lot about this term, but I know the meaning of the term whales in general. I didn't know that there are fish, sharks and dolphins, and each of them means the amount of bitcoin, but are there classifications for bulls as well? Please explain if there are any types of bulls. Share the information with us

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, magd said:

Thank you. I used to hear a lot about this term, but I know the meaning of the term whales in general. I didn't know that there are fish, sharks and dolphins, and each of them means the amount of bitcoin, but are there classifications for bulls as well? Please explain if there are any types of bulls. Share the information with us

In fact, I have not previously found such a picture of the bulls, and I do not know if a classification is similar to this for bulls, but your note is very good and there can be a classification of bulls in the world of bitcoin, so maybe I will search for this classification.