You need to get one thing. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

I think that in order to achieve a good reputation on the forum is to post useful topics and comments that are important in order to gain followers who want to follow you.

On 10/3/2020 at 2:11 PM, awwad said:

If you need followers you must write existing topics and don't write spam topics. 

Good evening, that's right, we must add publications that represent topics of interest to the entire community.

14 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Whited35 Yes they need to enable the notification to get updates. But if they have followed you sure they would be tracking your post and comments and that's why they are following you and are your followers😆. Personally I'm also following you but I give time for reading your comments everywhere I see despite of not getting notification.

@RidamAs a Sr.Member, I have so many posts on this forum. Probably that can be a reason you are noticing my posts everywhere 😂. I also have topics and users have followed me have to enable notifications for the better user experiences. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 4/3/2020 at 9:22 AM, George10 said:

To get both reputation and followers its important in this forum but one needs to work hard on delivering recognizable or useful posts to archive this.

Yes brother that is correct we should need to work so much harder to achieve a great reputation and followers, always keep in mind of creating meaningful and good content which would benefit other members in this forum.

its important thing that we need to work as hard and be sure to value what you are doing.

The truth is we need to work as hard also to value ourfriendship its going to work perfectly for you

We've seen many members post to get good reputation for them But i'd say it's possible but only when you work hard for your content and you'll only get a response because people will only give good reputation and they will follow you if we call them to help them and they will follow you regularly so I want to see it continue to improve you.  

Yes of course also If you have member they well watch your bost if they love they well share it to him friend so if you have good follower you will get good reputation

Yes of course also If you have member they well watch your bost if they love they well share it to him friend so if you have good follower you will get good reputation

To achieve good reputation and followers we need to be up to date and be active enough. Post good comments as well as informative ones and surely you will be successful. Give quality replies instead of doing it just for the sake of replying.

Hello friend, yes, in this case the thing that you should focus on is the content of your topic. If it is good content, people will interest you, then they will follow you, and if they follow you, they will give you a good evaluation .. Good content will achieve your goals in this forum

Always try to get reputation with good and informative content so that people would be delighted to read what you post and suggest thier opinions on the contents.It helps get better knowledge on this and can always predict what's coming from people's perspective 

More the followers more will be your chance of getting good reputation. You must go for both. First try to post more relevant information to get followers then your reputation will increase

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Hello friend i think the two factors reputation and followers are interconnected because if we have higher followers our reputation will also increase along with it, the same happens in vice-versa situation. To attain these goals you should posts good topics which are helpful to others. 

If you agree with my opinion please like 

• +1 1

Yes of course the only thing we need is to get followers and a good reputation, but we need to make a lot of effort to get them.
I advise everyone to create more effective topics because it helps us greatly in obtaining these things

• +1 1

yes ! we need that.. reputation and followers.
for me, I will chase on reputation first.. followers for me like a bonus or rewards when i'd get good reputation!
reputation comes with how big your contribute to give usefull information, give good topic and opinion about cryptocurrency, good suggest etc that has positive value in this cryptocurrency! 

so Yes, i keep learn a lots about crypto, make my own experience about crypto as much as i can get, and share it to whole members,positive thing for sure.. so we all can get good benefit while do trade in crypto.!

followers helps us like motivation, to keep ours to always give and share positive contribute with information,suggest,idea even opinion to whole members, especially for beginners!

Good topic!

Well to start you should publish topics with important content for the community, the moment you start to make quality content, the subscribers and your reputation will rise very quickly.

On the off chance that you give great and useful posts, you will get a ton of good reputation, and this will cause numerous to follow you and love your posts

On 4/2/2020 at 8:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

Off course no one will hate to have have a bigger reputation points and followers.These things always satisfy us greatly.And in this forum to achieve this,we need to be careful about our work.We need to post important contents as much as we can and help every member in their needs.

Obtaining followers is a good option since basically they are informed of your activity in the forum, and therefore obtaining reputation points is much easier, it would be the best strategy to follow.

Personally, I already follow a couple of users whom I respect for making quality material

This factor is essential and undoubtedly the people who really aspire to ascend in this forum want to get the respect and admiration of users, the satisfaction of perceiving that there are people who can help them with the content you share is absolute.

I believe that to have a good reputation, you must create interesting and necessary topics that help and teach users who are looking for a specific topic. Once you do, your reputation will go through the roof.

Yes this is a good thing which we all should keep in mind. And we should make the best posts or helpful posts to get the reputation.

On 4/2/2020 at 7:44 PM, malik6314193 said:

I think for good reputation and followers we should keep posting good content on the forum. The posting content should be helpful and useful. 

Yes, my dear friend, you are very right because if we want to be successful in this forum and have followers we must create instructive topics and comments that provide benefits for the community
Lots of tea and big profits for the whole community
A big greeting

On 10/17/2020 at 4:05 PM, Edwin john said:

Hello friend i think the two factors reputation and followers are interconnected because if we have higher followers our reputation will also increase along with it, the same happens in vice-versa situation. To attain these goals you should posts good topics which are helpful to others. 

If you agree with my opinion please like 

You are absolutely Right we just need to be more creative in our posts so that we can gathered a lot of reputation without it we can't get paid but I don't have many followers I wiill like to follow I hope you will follow me back.

I think good reputation and followers are concomitant with good posts so we need to post good topics to get good reputation and followers.