You need to get one thing. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

I think for good reputation and followers we should keep posting good content on the forum. The posting content should be helpful and useful. 

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

Well, you have a very good idea here. The people or members who follow you will get notifications of your posts, so they are probably into the content you post and they will give you reputation.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

I agree with you and in order to be able to obtain reputation we must always make our posts and topics very important to everyone and we must make them distinct and draw the attention of everyone because in this way we will get the reputation and followers for sure

Edited by Brand1
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes my friend is a good idea we have to encourage each and helping each other, so i see it’s a good idea to do this , we need your encourage to keep working here , thank you for everyone given a good reputation for people need it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

In my view, it is a good idea, and it is better to create high-level posts that appeal to the members. This will bring more followers, and in this way, you will get a reputation worthy of your level of responsibility that you request from anyone.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In order to be able to obtain reputations and followers, you must focus on many things such as respecting the rules and observing them and writing posts and topics that are important to everyone because when you present something important to members you will in return get the reputation and followers for sure

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To get both reputation and followers its important in this forum but one needs to work hard on delivering recognizable or useful posts to archive this.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

Yes I agree with you, in order for you to get a good reputation here in cryptotalk, your content in your posts must be constructive and meaningful.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You are right in your words, my friend, the people who make the effort for sure will get a good reputation and many followers because their posts are useful and it is good to follow them so that we can benefit from them.

14 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

bro first I want say sorry for you, because I can't understand your post I see your so many topics you only mention gain reputation are followers, but why not share any interesting topics are use full topics, always share reputation, this not a you tube where you gain this points and earn some extra rewards, why are all begging for this points share knowledgeable content and gain this reputation points genuinely, if any one hurts this post then sorry for everyone 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

17 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Reputation should be earned. Work for the forum to make it a better place and don't make forum work for you.

You will get reputation by doing something worth while, like increase the overall quality of posts. 

Quality posters stand out easily and people want to give rewards to you, even though those rewards are just symbolic.

But imho you shouldn't beg or ask for likes. That makes the whole idea worthless. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Creative post is the key to all. More followers, reputations and likes is not as important as posting and contributing positively to this platform by logical and up to date posts. Then after that, others comes next. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think yes the reputation are good they encourage many members, when he or she says his reputation going up they try to do more effort to growing, but yes the reputation comes from good and constructive post and topics.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hello my friend
Thank you for the information
We always try to increase our popularity on the site and offer more advice for beginners

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

It's like in everyday life, the more friends you have, the better and more fun for you. You need to take this into account and keep up with the times. Here, on the forum, I found a friend, friends who follow me, and I follow them. This is freedom and this is the main thing in life

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Your ratio of reputation/posts is already one of the best in the forum so this means that you are providing quality topics used for interesting conversation. I'm spenting too much time in my posts and basically don't see that much positive reaction, although I'm not producing as many posts as you do. I find it hard to figure out about what to write, as I fear that they will get deleted and all the effort will be for nothing. Nevertheless I always try to bring subjects that contain information that will provide value to the readers. Good luck friend!

I don't believe that the person who have good reputation in crypto talk forum has much Likesness by the moderators of crypto talk forum not allowed any person who violated the rules then their accounts are banned even that person's has more then 400 reputation points. And followers.

• +1 3

In my view reputation doesn't matter much in this world. l mean that there is really think that is more important than reputation. l know that reputation can motivate you. But that is all. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 4/2/2020 at 5:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I don't see what's the difference between a member with 100 reputations and another with 0? They both can get warning points and even get banned. I cannot see the advantages of getting reputations..

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/2/2020 at 8:29 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I think if you provide good and useful content then members absolutely follow you. And also you get reputation in every post. But if you don't provide useful post then no body follows you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I know what you mean. People with many reputations will be trusted to follow. Subscribe to receive notifications about helpful posts. Many followers and reputation I believe he has contributed a lot to the forum.

• +1 2
  • +3 3

For reputation and follower making friends by helping other that will lead to a good reputation by your friends then they will check you profile from time to time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think this is not good thing here ! because we have to give the reputation points just for people who deserve it and make good topics ! 

first thing we should get is the coordination between the people whom we know.when we create a topic we get alot of replies so we should gibe answer to everyone whch lead in reputation increment