You need to get one thing. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

On this platform our earning is depends on reputation 

if we have good reputation then we earn good income from this platform 

good reputation also increases our ranks on this platform 

We should only get reputation by posting here quality contents 

We should post here informative and useful posts for others to get more reputation 

When thinking about doing anything, you must organize the time and goals and insist on achieving the goal for success. When you get a good reputation and followers, this is evidence that you have succeeded in achieving your goals.

• +2 1

You can gain reputation and followers by publishing useful and high-quality topics and writing them in an easy format so that all members can benefit from them and give you a good reputation. As I mentioned, a good reputation will bring followers.

Focus on creating your own posts with quality content and You will be able to get the both followers and positive reputation. People like to follow those whose content is well enough to give them some benefits or useful knowledge so just focus on it you'll get everything.

I do not think that we should focus on the points of reputation and the number of followers, we have to work hard and adhere to the rules and laws of this forum and make useful effective posts then automatically we will get good experience points and you will get a good number of followers

I am taking about reputation and flowers . Of you get good reputation users also like to follow you. And if you have number followers they also like to give you reputation.

We should effort to make useful reply and opinions. In this case, you don't need to worry about your reputation, It will rise slowly and gradual. You can get more reputation points and followers by being active and helpful for members.

Yes, my dear friend. You have said many beautiful things. We definitely need one thing!  Maybe someone wants followers and someone wants fame!  Since there is no substitute for reputation in this forum, we need reputation!
  Hope you are well on your way to getting a good reputation here in this forum and getting our positively rated followers.  The content we provide must be valuable and useful in encrypted conversations.  We need to do this. Thank you for your feedback.

Yeah actually we should try to create useful and unique topic then we can automatically get good reputation. Besides we should read other members posts and give good ratings on useful posts. 

Exactly every users should focus to get good reputations from the users through their posts and comments the useful and meaningful posts will also encourage other users to do so and will automatically help you to increase your followers..

I think our content is most important thing in this forum if we want to increase our followers and get good reputation always try to create Useful information in your post that help other members if they found your post is informative they will definitely follow you and give you good rating

You really have a good thought about having reputation and followers in the forum. Both reports and followers can be achieved by creating useful post and topics. 

Hello my friend, thank you for what you posted. I believe that reputation is essential to achieving success and therefore we have to give distinct ideas and abide by the laws in order to get a positive reputation.

Whatever progress you want to make in this forum depends on your contents. As long as your contents are detailed and very useful and people would not only give you reputation but also follow you so as to get more of your contents.

Hi mate.

Yes you are right, the first thing you have to do is to cooperate with members, so that anywhere you have am error they will correct you, and cryptotalk need your time to work and get payed for your work

First thing you always follow rules and regulations and understand guidelines.  You create good content.  Work properly then you earn money and learn many things. 

We must focus on publishing good, unique and useful content. Because only with quality content in the forum can we gain followers and reputation and make money.

Obviously you need to know how to get good reputation because your likes your followers and even your reputation depends on quality of your post ..so you must know about your quality post criteria

Hello my dear friend, I hope that she is in good health and wellness from my point of view, I see that in order to be able to attract followers, he must participate in important and interesting topics that attract the group to attract their attention and thank you and the eagerness of all

In order to deserve a good reputation, you must have a good and useful topic that allows everyone to benefit from it in the field of cryptocurrencies, and I do not think you are doing this work, so I will not put a good or bad reputation for you, but I hope to see an article for you better than this

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend.we just have to make useful posts on this forum to get positive rating which helps us to boost our reputation and if we post useful information then other members follow to get more information in the future.

Useful topic, continue to work, my friend, work hard, do not stop, and we all support you. You have to support everyone. We have to work to raise the level of the forum and cryptocurrencies to the highest level, good luck my friend

People give rates to unique posts and topics and when they see you writing many good post they followed you and this doesn't mean you will get a lot more reputation.

Yes, my friend, we must create new topics in order to evaluate positively to the comment, and this will increase the reputation of the account, and we must move away from copies and duplications because that is not useful and will reduce the reputation of the account and get warning points in the future

• +1 1