You need to get one thing. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

Hello friends, how are you? I am new to this form
Yes my friend is a good idea we have to encourage  ,I think what you said is true. We should help each other because if we work hard for each other, we will move forward. If we gossip with each other, then we will not move forward. we need your encourage to keep working here , thank you for everyone given a good reputation for people need it.

You're right, but if we want to have a good reputation and followers, our post must have quality and content accordingly. Always try to maintain it then we will increase our followers nicely

Both matters are important as a good reputation attracts more members to follow you and also if you have more followers then you will get more good reputation points so both things are important in the forum.

I like your ideas very much, because there is a great lack of such posts in this forum.  This forum has been filled with very unnessary posts lately.  Thank you for sharing such a beautiful post with us.  We hope you will continue to share this post with us.

By writing and posting good and liable topics or comments will make or can make you get more followers in this great forum,and you can get good reputations only if you post what people will benefit from it for them to be able to get more knowledge from what you post.

When reply to a topic reasonably and meaningfully you receive your payment and if you write post that are not useful you get negative reactions, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice day.

Hello friend, if you want to get a good reputation, make your comments so that they are understood and have good meanings because this is like life itself if you don't help or try to do things your way, those of us who read you will not like it because we If we do things within the regulations and that way your reputation will decline now, if you do the right thing, we are all going to give you a good reputation and with that half of your way you have earned it luck.

For reputation and followers making friend by helping other that will lead to a good good reputation by your friends. Subscriber to recive notification about helpful posts.      

There has been almost nobelium get pleasure from maximizing move containing fandom operating theatre color force features since age the problem switched off and there has been reversionary of the longer-term I feel that transaction containing fans the lastingness consisting of the track record the usage inside the services are often consisting of great cash in that is feasible that one may rocket-firing appointments fought beaver state further comes for industries.

If you have earn many reputation people will follow you because they will see you as good member/leader.but how to get many reputation takes time. We can still works towards it as we have seen our old member with more followers as a result of this reputations.we can achieve this with good content writing. @Martha00, @Lolo33

I don't waste time thinking about these things, I know that when I share useful and new ideas and offer help to others then I will get a good reputation and maybe followers, but I am still a beginner in the forum and there is a long way ahead.

• +2 1

Hello friend, as for me, I think you can gain a positive reputation through helpful writing free of misspellings and most importantly, not being repeated or pre-existing, it will simply draw members' attention to you and thus give you a positive reputation

To urge both notoriety and adherents its vital in this gathering but one ought to work difficult on conveying recognizable or valuable posts to chronicle this.

Yes, I totally agree with you. As we post good quality contents, we are likely to earn a good deal of positive reviews and like. And I must press that the quality of the posts must be uncompromised so that people will gain genuine information about crypto.

You are right the thing to make you earn reputations from members is useful topics you are posting you are sharing with the members that makes them to like you like your good post and reputations will be boosting

On 02/04/2020 at 7:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

Yes dude both of them are interlink with each other because if someone has a good reputation than others people follow them to get benefits from their useful post

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Learning is the best way to be in order to improve our experience in the areas of trading and investment, through learning we have many good ideas that you can post in the forum, so we must learn more to get more opportunities

Good luck, may God reward you. 

You need to have good reputation and members following you . When members follows you , you have a good reputation. You have to make good and attractive topics to ensure goo members.

Amazing!!!

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Learning is the best way to be in order to improve our experience in the areas of trading and investment, through learning we have many good ideas that you can post in the forum, so we must learn more to get more opportunities

Good luck, may God reward you. 

I really believe that if we make content of interest we will have excellent reputation, but if you make mediocre posts just to fill a requirement I think you will go wrong, for that reason dedicate yourself to create content that attracts attention and gain reputation.

Look mate if your content are useful, relevant, informative,unique then you will get positive reaction. And this positive reaction will help you to grow your reputation. And people will follow you. You should follow others. Give positive reaction to others quality content. Follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

On 4/2/2020 at 7:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

Yes it is a good idea. I will say one thing that if a person is posting new things, no matter if it is related to this forum or cryoto currencies. Every one will follow him. Because they will get knowledge from him and this will help them. ❤

If we want to get followers and reputation we must create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this we can get good reputation. We must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps our accounts safe and secure. We can earn money and we can gain more knowledge and information from this platform. So work with patience.