You need to get one thing. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

You are right. Reputation is like our name tag. We can know about anyone's post's quality and again you are right people also follow you when you have good reputation. 2 in 1. Thanks for the post mate.

To get that one thing you just mentioned is by posting good things that will attract the likes and reputations if not that I am sorry it will be just waste of time because even if you have followers and your written is not impressing them self's will not want to give you the reputations..

With the alter of the installment framework, the number of intuitive and supporters on the account is still not imperative, and there's no cash for it But for the intuitive merely provide But within the future, I think the matter is subject to alter, with other increases such as marks campaigns or others that are particular to the gathering and depend on the rank and number of intelligent.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I want to suggest that we help each other and follow each other and avoid negative evaluations so that everyone benefits and we can achieve a lot together.

Obtaining the positive evaluation needs to do research and publish all that is useful, so we must follow up here well and continue to do good work. I give positive evaluation to those who deserve it and I hope to get it as well

Likes, of course, are important, and subscribers too, but it is equally important to create the most useful and good content, then you will have all this.  everything elementary is simple, as they say.

In my opinion if anyone want good reputation and followers then only constraint post and do comments with good content then then receive many reputation points and if you create useful and informative topics then yours followers increase 

Being dynamic and compelling will accomplish a decent standing for yourself among the individuals. The more significant points you share, the more likes and notorieties will be acquired.

Indeed my companion is a smart thought we need to energize each and causing one another, so I see it's a smart thought to do this , we need your urge to continue to work here , thank you for everybody given a decent standing for individuals need it. Once again Thank you for everybody.

• +3 1

On 4/2/2020 at 7:59 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

I think for good standing and adherents we should continue to post great substance on the discussion. The posting substance ought to be useful and helpful.

In achieving both the reputation and followers in this forum is a good idea but involved a lot of hard work which include creating a top quality topic that will be beneficial in the forum as well as making some useful post under a post.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/2/2020 at 10:59 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

I have planned to create content based on newbies on how to use wallets and applications of the blockchain network cell phone but I am still learning because I know that in the creation of themes is the secret and this will make us increase a lot of reputation and this brings as a benefit a good public that please our content.

Thank you for your useful subject. 

For me I focus more on reputation than followers, because it increases your profits and because it is proof that you are making useful posts for all the sections of this forum, but I loved your idea

• +1 1

I want to say about those who have gained fame by posting well. Users also like to follow you if you have a good reputation. If you have followers, they also like to give you fame if they like the posts. So if you’re focused on the thing that can win both games, that’s my thought. Give me your sweet heart if you like my idea.

I believe that focusing on useful information and good content and producing interesting topics that direct the section in which you publish this matter will increase popularity. And obtaining reputation points and thus others follow up the account to keep track of the latest mafam published of useful information.

The only thing which is matter here is content.Useful content gives you every thing.Useful informative content gives you reputation and reputation gives you followers and its vice versa.So keep posting useful content which gives you reputation,followers,knowledge and money.

• +1 1

I am a newbie here i just want to say that ..we should follow the rules of this forum which are for our betternes ..if we follow them always ..we will surely get max. Reputation and then this good reputation will give us good earning and learning as well ..we should post good and useful things here so that every one could easily understand ..this will be fruitfull to us ever and ever ..we should learn before earn..

• +2 1

Dear friend I think that for good reputition and followers we should create good content and post which are useful and beneficial for other members who worked on this forum. We should help all the new members who needs help and to be very careful on this forum.

• +3 1

On 4/2/2020 at 7:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Your idea is not bad but we should work more hard and makes our own followers that likes our post to read our content and I think it's not easy or everything required a lot of hard work .

• Useful or interesting 1

I wasn't that much about the reputation at the start, later I began to like others post. I hope when you share good contented post people will attracts to that and they starts to follow and giving likes.

Well said I am strongly agree with you . if we create the useful informative post which proofs helpful for every member of this forum than automatically traffic on our post will increase we gained positive reputation 

Of course my friend
  Thank you for the information
  Remember we always try to increase your popularity on the site and give more advice for newcomers

Having good reputation on the forum will bring more followers. If you are known to be a person of highly intelligent then more people will like to follow you and in less period of time you become famous in the forum.

Of course you are right my friend I totally agree with you and these two things come to us when we create useful and informative posts that are helpful for other members so that more people come to our profile so that they can give us a good reputation but if we are useless and  We create meaningless content but people give us a negative reputation which will not be good for our profile. That is why if we want to get these two things, it is very important to create useful content and content.

Hopefully if you have a good reputation in the forum more followers will come. If you are known as a very intelligent person then more people will like to follow you and in a short time you will become famous in the forum.

Yes, the only thing that we need is reputation, positive evaluation, and positive followers who support me, get a positive evaluation, get an excellent reputation, and make profits from the forum