Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

I think it’s a waste of time when you only focus on this one thing but if you re working in your real life and learning you can then try to find other sources to earn money like this you can be lucky and you can be not so here it’s not really a waste of time.

Yes, you're right 

Because most of these sites give a very small profit, or it's a scam, like 90% of airdrop.

But there are some very profitable airdrops.

Yes, I agree with you. Cryptocurrencies cannot be obtained for free.
Most beginners use a faucet, and this is a mistake because it takes months to be able to earn one dollar

• Useful or interesting 1

24 minutes ago, JoaoFontes said:

See if this is better and realize what you have to do ????

cryptotalk3.png

cryptotalk2.png

cryptotalk1.png

Excellent thank you from the bottom of my heart. Live the CryptoTalk forum 

6 minutes ago, basel23 said:

Yes, I agree with you. Cryptocurrencies cannot be obtained for free.
Most beginners use a faucet, and this is a mistake because it takes months to be able to earn one dollar

I don't agree with that at all. I already managed to win some.

Last two-three months (with the COVID-19 situation) I investigate a lot about faucets and I try probably the 75% of them.

It's a waste of time; some allow you to earn a fair quantity in regards of the work and time you spend on it, but at the end, it's a really cheap way of value your time. Don't waste it!!

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

Many may see it as a waste of time, but for me it is not since I have obtained several coins from air launches and it has been very good for me, if there are some Faucets or other sites that overshadow few amounts

• +3 1

At the beginning, when I got to know this whole world of cryptocurrencies I started working with free faucets and the truth is that you need a lot of time and you don't earn much

Airdrops are very fast to complete but usually they will not pay anything. I don't know about advertising sites but if you talk about the ptc websites these are scams and not paying, unless someone can prove me wrong about them. Some airdrops have given a lot to their users and we don't need to be 100% negative with them. Some projects want to share and have their name known. With an airdrop they risk less than advertising funds and make a community fast. A few airdrops had given good money in the past. Lately Uniswap given 400 tokens to everyone that used them as an airdrop. Other projects as OMG given a lot too. It depends on the timing of course and the tasks needed.

• +2 1

Searching for free crypto is not easy , there are scam airdrop everywhere , To find only legit airdrop you should study about it , never join that airdrop which creator team have no reputation in crypto , search their website , see they are legit or not 

You are right, I think the same thing, these sites give very few fractions of coins you have to invest a lot of time and the profits are very few is very frustrating, a total waste of time, some ask you for a number of referrals in order to add more profits, others take a long time to reach the minimum withdrawal.

The truth is that I have been able to capitalize thanks to airdrops and giveaways. Best example: $ UNI from Uniswap. This was an airdrop, so tell me about it. Solana airdrops have also made good money there, in Latoken with $ OCB I also made good money. The secret is to participate and be patient, that's all.

• +5 1

I can't agree with you, There are a lot of goods airdrops and bounties ... juste invest your time and be patient.

There are good airdrops and fake ones,Fake airdrops are increasing everyday but if you find good airdrop you can make good amount of money. and it will worth the time you spend.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:59, Ch Ayyan said:

Si pensamos que podemos obtener cripto gratis en algunos sitios, esto es solo una pérdida de tiempo. Como lanzamientos aéreos, sitios de publicidad. En su mayoría son una estafa o una cantidad muy baja. Si está buscando en estos sitios gratuitos, simplemente está perdiendo el tiempo, no puede obtener una cantidad respetable de allí.

Si estás de acuerdo, dame una reacción.

It depends a lot on how you want to earn that free money and how much your ambition is, because if you hope that you will earn everything in Airdrops then let me tell you that you are going to be disappointed, because most are scams and those that are worth it, like For example, it is from Yobit, they are not easy to do and they will have a good job to be able to meet the requirements and be able to collect your tokens.

But there are also the Faucets, these platforms although they are not very profitable, they can give you something extra, yes, with a lot of time and dedication, as well as with a lot of desire, these pages will not make you rich, but you will be able to see your income from quickly, which sometimes, after having something saved, you will have a motivation and you will start to set goals, until you see that it is time to invest those profits in other platforms and thus increase that small amount of money.

Many started with Airdrops and Faucet

The other way is by creating a network of referrals, perhaps creating a channel on YouTube and there people could enter with your referral link, since if one seeks to do it alone, it is practically impossible.

There are many and every day they come out making a lot of advertising caravan so far there is none that is really worth our time. But of those who pay you are very few, and that has to analyze them to enter the site and see what happens also to search with relatives or in social networks how they are executed

• +1 1

I agree with you my friend I have been working on faucets and airdrops for a long time but have only made a few dollars with a lot of hard work and time.  These sites are a waste of time and I do not advise even beginners to work on them because they will waste their time for a few dollars a month.

Edited by Jack764
  • Useful or interesting 1

That's true, I prefer to spend my time on learning some usefull skills, instead of searching for free gifts. But there is very liitle amount of them, like this on Youbit, where you can earn some money.

• +1 1

If you are searching for free crypto just for wasting time, I suggest you to follow the airdrops and free coins on Yobit.

In order to learn how you can follow airdrops you must have telegram first. You must look for the headlines of airdrops on twitter. The masters about cryptos pages on twitter have to be followed. They are sharing airdrops which are not scam then you need the follow the steps on telegram. Telegram bots give you some duties and you are doing. Simply the best.

2 hours ago, Fixfin said:

A few airdrops had given good money in the past. Lately Uniswap given 400 tokens to everyone that used them as an airdrop. Other projects as OMG given a lot too. It depends on the timing of course and the tasks needed.

Some air drops, bounty campaigns and other free earnings sites has distributed fine amount before, but nowadays the situation is different, to the extend one may likely consider it as a waste of time. 

How ever not all are less valuable because those who were able to participate in uniswap air drop have seen the light of the day.

That's right, those pages pay very little and sometimes they ask you for a very high amount to withdraw, with referrals you can get some profit but and if they can't get referrals, it's more complicated, so I don't think it's worth using low-paying faucet

You are right in what you say, there are many pages that waste your time, but there are airdrops or pages where you can get free crypto, maybe there are not many but if you know how to work it you can generate some profits. You just have to know how to search, work the page or airdrop well and have a little luck.