Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

It is quite rare to find a project offering an airdrop ,bounty or any other activity that will actually pay any amount which can be tradeable. Especially for bounties this is totally dishonest, as the work demanding is not exactly easy. Most of the time bounty tasks take much time and effort and not getting paid is not actually cool. The bounty managers are also accountable for this, as they are actually getting paid before hand, while hunters might need to wait for too long and perhaps never get paid. Bounty managers as btcltcdigger and Wapinter were part of this and are accountable. Their reactions where shady and dishonest, and didn't show any respect towards members of the community. They are probably worst than the scam projects that exit after entering an exchange and price reaching zero.

On 4/2/2020 at 7:29 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

I am totally agree with you and want to say everyone that no one site gives us free earning. I have wasted too much time to earn on different sites. Almost every cloud mining site is scam. Cryptotalk and bitcointalk are only sites in this world which giving us earning. Trading and holding are only methods to earn crypto.

• +2 1

If it doesn't work, it's definitely a waste of time. Very few sites or apps are really good to collect for free. ie it pays too low or is deceptive. so have to consider carefully.

• +1 1

On 4/2/2020 at 3:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time

this is not true, there are really good sites to earn free crypto currencies, i started earning my first cryptos on those free earning sites and they helped me a lot to grow my balance. so not all of them are a waste of time

• +1 1

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

This is a really bad advice... Personally, I earn my $ 10 a day and I am happy .... If you are happy with the $2.50 of this forum, it's cool for you. Personally, it's not enough for me so i prefer to continue to work on several websites everyday... I have my own mining rig and I suggest to all people to continue working on several websites.

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

The reason most people think they can collect free crypto and get rich is that they don't have a clear understanding of this novel currency. The truth is that cryptocurrency is a real money just like fiat currencies. In order to earn money, you have to work hard and no one gives you free money for doing nothing! Those who have experienced free earning websites know well that they may not require you to do complex tasks but they will occupy your valuable time. You should calculate your earning in relation to the amount of time you spend for it. Currently, trading has the highest earning per hour ratio.

• +2 1

There I no free crypto, so looking for it is not free and they are not profitable. You will work before you make money in life because there I no easy ways in life. Life is not simple. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 4/4/2020 at 9:28 PM, jacker said:

If it doesn't work, it's definitely a waste of time. Very few sites or apps are really good to collect for free. ie it pays too low or is deceptive. so have to consider carefully.

I often get the airdrop by offering unreasonable projects, which turned out to be deception that led to disappointment. I have memorized the correct way for them to commit fraud.

• +1 1

That's true searching for ways of getting free cryptocurrencies is actually a waste of time because most of their airdrops are scam there make you waste your time and there pay you very little bit nothing in return, so it's better to work on site like this which could educates you nd still pays you .

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not all are waste of time,it is quite good source of free crypto,without the needs of investing,it can be too low but having more referrals sometimes can boost your earnings and by having patience,you just need to choose wisely which site you use because many are indeed scam.

• +1 1

I have seen many airdrop agree with you there are many other sites that show a lot of face greed but do not give us that much money or pay any kind of money.

• +1 1

Taps are really a waste of time if you are not active across sites and you do not have a marketing spirit for these sites and you also need a large number of referrals to make some profit.

• +1 1

Some apps and websites gives free cryptocurrencies if you join there. But rememberthat is not worth of time. Because the amount is too little when it is free. So to get 1 crypto in any currency you will have to wait more than a year. Stop wasting your time and work in this forum. It will be more beneficiary for you. 

• +1 1

I understand what you mean and I also agree with you. Not all sites are affordable and honest. Websites are sometimes paid little or are fraudulent. I encourage working on the cryptotalk website instead of searching for another site.

• +1 1

Mostly sites are fake and if sites are not fake than they give very small amount and only the waste of time it is not easy to get some money from those sites .

• +1 1

11 hours ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

To get free cryptocurrencies is hard, making money right now is hard and don't count on free things. everything is very low, it is best to invest and trade. It will help you more money

The difficulty is not playing, there are platforms that provide but the pay is very little with a very large minimum withdrawal rate. it's like wasting time, I think only yobit and cryptotalk are legitimate and proven to pay.

• +1 1

hey my friend..yes the amount that we get from faucets is smell but with some tricks we can make a lot of money from this faucets 

3 hours ago, rianpedia said:

The difficulty is not playing, there are platforms that provide but the pay is very little with a very large minimum withdrawal rate. it's like wasting time, I think only yobit and cryptotalk are legitimate and proven to pay.

Yes you are right ! and I think this is first website that's provide for us earning with this good amount !
I think this is the best website now to get earned ! we are lucky !

nearby are a fate of false sites or that are of no worth operational for a convinced extent, but you be able to by no means withdraw and it is like taps, its profit is dreadfully insignificant and a discarded of time

• +1 1

Yes, your words are absolutely correct. Searching for collecting cryptocurrencies for free and without work, fatigue, or carrying out a task is a waste of time and you will not succeed in achieving that anyway.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Agree with you friend!Now-a-days the number of scam and fake sites and advertisements is rising.The only solution to prevent yourselves from them is to ignore such sites and ads.This forum is best for earning.Except this trading is good if you have enough experience and investment.

• +1 1

Few years ago airdrop and bounties are good sources of income for airdroper and bounty hunters but now a days airdrop almost all fake only one chance that these are Real. And bounties still have some good chance of getting some earning but all bounties are not real bounties. So we can earn few usd from monthly basis from bounties. 

• +1 1

Excellent points to touch on the issue of which wallet to use or its characteristics, the most important for me is security and withdrawal and funding commissions since you can save money and have our cryptocurrencies safe.

• +1 1

Excuse me friend but I disagree with you and if you can make money totally free online I myself have checked it for several years already there are many serious methods of how to do it but don't say it's a waste of time so it's not